Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Movie Moments that made you cry. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever had a movie moment?
  Yes
  No
  Can't remember
View Results

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:40 am
RedWhiteBlack
At the end of the movie "Grave of the Fireflies", directed by Isao Takahata. I doubt many of you have seen this, so I'll "anti-spoil" the moment for you:

**SPOILER** (Highlight to read)
When Satsuko dies of malnutrition in the bomb shelter, just after Seita brings a feast of food. Satsuko is so far gone that she believes marbles are fruit drops and dirt is riceballs. I always cry at the end.
**END OF SPOILER**
That was damn tragic... I couldn't even bring myself to watch the live-action movie they made.

I also found the bit in Lilo and Stitch where Stitch is reading the Ugly Duckling book quite teary. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:40 pm
Fruits Basket ~ I cried when Momiji told his story about his parents, AND when Kyo*SPOILER* (Highlight to read) turns into his monster form and Tooru goes after him and what happens between them, the manga made me cry even more at that part. XD *END SPOILER*

Click ~ When the main guy (I can't remember his name) at the end, when he is all old and he dies on the street and his daughter is leaning over him crying. That made me think of my Daddy, and how much I love him, even though he can be a pain sometimes. It was a tear jerker for sure. crying

The Astronaut Farmer ~ When the guy finally makes it to space, both my Daddy and I cried like no tomorrow. We both have a dream of being in space, so it was a very profound and emotional moment for us.

EDIT: I also cried during Armageddon when the father elects to stay on the rock and his daughter is crying.

Powered By Ryu 666

Skilled Lover

Terrible_Beauty_Sublime

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:39 pm
Ok the only movie Ive actually cried in was Tarzan, when his ape dad died. That was just awful [tear]

But ever time in Finding Neverland when the little boy is talking to Johnny Depp on the bench towards the end and several times throughout Green Mile just make my eyes well.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:01 pm
Artificial Intelligence.
When the mom took the robot boy and teddy out to the woods and left them there to leave on their own. I thought was just the saddest thing ever. How he was so upset, and all he had was teddy. All he wanted was her to love him, and she dumps him in the woods, telling him which direction to avoid.
Heart-breaking. But, I do own, and love the movie.

If you haven't seen it, I highly reccomend it. ^_^

Clumsy kisses

Ty Phoxx

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:32 am
I never cry for movies. Never.
And yet there has been one movie, only one, that had me in tears once the credits began to roll. Flight 93.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:59 pm
1. Mufasa's death in 'the Lion King'

2. Angel's funeral and the Finale of RENT

3. The ending of the movie 'Empire of the Sun'

4. A scene in Crash when the little girl is 'shot'.  

Lexxg

Thalass Call

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:43 am

All I can think of right now:

I Am Legend: When Sam dies.
-whimper-

Its so sad!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:12 am
Lion King- When Moufassa dies

Crash- when Terrence Howard told Ludacris that he was an embarrassment to him and to himself. I cried so hard because I feel the exact same way.

LOTR- when sam almost drowns to be with whats his face.
LOTR3- when same tries to convince frodo that Gollom is bad he gets shunned away, I cried then.

Deep Impact- when the mother tells her oldest daughter to take her baby sister and and run to higher ground before the title wave hits.

300- when Dilios gives the queen her necklace back in silence. I wouldnt have cried but the music was so sad lol.

Serenity- At the end when they're burying Wash.

There are other movies I'm sure I just cant remember.  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Empty Water

9,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:34 am
I cried throughout Jersey Girl
I loved the movie though.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:46 am
I don't usually ever cry during films but there has only ever been two movies (that i remember) that have ever made me cry and they're:

Armageddon - towards the end (that's how i'd want to go)
Titanic - When Jack dies.

Also during fruits basket at the end of the TV series (i know this isn't a films but it still made me cry)

Socks Amatsu

Mince mii

Distinct Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:23 pm
Dang! Theres a lot of movies that made me cry. But the one that made me cry the most was Click.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:27 am
-End od Evangelion: It's just sick, man, sick.

-Gladiator: The ending is the saddest ever.

-Disney's the Little Mermaid and The Beauty & the Beast: You can probably guess. -.-  

Zetsurin sensei

Sparkly Lunatic