Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Insane Asylum RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DonCacti

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:34 pm
He smiles and makes Nonny-ko wave back to her stuffed animal. He suddenly looks at the new girl "Oh hello! Hi Hi! I'm Don, and this is Nonny-ko" He points to the tiger. "Who are you?" He seems instantly kind and warm, the music around him playin a happy little tune, he steps lightly around the table, munching on an apple.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:47 am
*walks around wondering where the music is coming from*  

tsubakino

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:16 pm
She smiles. "My name is Alexis. Nonny-ko is very cute!" Laughs sweetly. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:00 pm
"Well nice to meet you!" The music gets louder as he finishes the apple. 'I love apples!!!" He hol;d Nonny-ko high and spins around, landing right neat Alexis. "So do you have a spirit buddy?"  

DonCacti

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:50 am
:see's Nonny-Ko: KAWAII!! *glomps* 4laugh it's so cute i love it!! Paco don't you agree? Paco: . . . sis your weird

Oh im sorry i just jumped you didn't i

sweatdrop

im sorry im kiki by the way!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:40 am
Catches kiki in one arm and gently sets her down, prying Nonny-ko away from her. "Well, I'm glad Nonny-ko is so well Liked! Nice to meet you Kiki, I'm Don." He reaches over to the table and snatches a lemonaide, the music in his head, and everywhere, starts playing a softly, but lively, melody. "Lemonaide!!!" He drinks the whole thing down.  

DonCacti

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:19 am
Oh and this teddy is paco! (see's nell being all . . . non talking) *pokes Nell* so whats your problem?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:56 am
Nell smirked.
"is your intelligence lacking? or are you simply so lonely that you have to bother one such as me?"  

Mad Haru

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:23 pm
no i just see people die in the most horrible ways and i feel the pain mrgreen
and im only 8 for that matter  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:16 pm
*Had been quietly sitting in a dark corner, but upon seeing Kiki i jump onto the closest table, walking across tables and jumping over the space between them, until i land at Don, Nell, and Alex's table, then looks at Kiki.* "Hi Kiki! Hi Paco's! You both have to eat here too? Its really boring if ya ask meh!" *Turns to the other three.* "Hi scary new peoples! Im Suki! ^^"  

XSuki_MikaX

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:37 pm
<(What Suki really looks like)>
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:22 pm
Hello Suki it's so nice to see you again!

Paco: hey Suki you have been really quite you need to yell some more or we will start to think your sane  

Taria180

Mentha spicata

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:30 pm
((I have a cat named Suki....weird))

Alyss turned toward slowly toward the new people in the room. "Hello. I'm Alyss," she said quietly. She held the stuffed bunny toy up. "And this is my friend, Rabbit." She slowly turned back to the tray and started etching little pictures in it with a spoon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:36 pm
Name:Abella
Mental Issue (or specialization for guards):actually sane but was put here to shut her up.
Bio:A genius who stumbled onto a government secret then was locked up and labeled insane when corrupted psychologists said that she was unstable and incurable.She spends her days trying to figure a way out.
Appearance:long purple hair and glasses.thin body,and scars from the beatings they give her.
Weapon:her mind
Other:likes to mess with the guards.  

Princess Moonbutt

5,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Mentha spicata

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:41 pm
((ANOTHER SADIST! W00T!))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items