Reply 13: Rp Forest
~Vampire Heart~ Semmi lit Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candyroks81

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:24 pm
Lana pondered this quietly. She may have a slightly gothic appearance, but she was definitely not a fan of violence or killing. "Why would you do that..? Do you realize how many lives will be lost?!" Lana looked at Prince Albert intensely, frustration and a little bit of worry in her eyes. She had quite a few full-vampire acquaintances, people that had given her a place to stay when she had nowhere. She would very well fight to protect them, if they asked, but she did not want a war to start. She had straightened her legs out and she was sitting normally now, almost looking like she was abou to get up.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:45 pm
"Regardless of if I am a full vampire it would affect me. Anything that affects the citizens of this town while I am residing here affects me to. I am in this town so I take it upon myself to protect the town. I do not wish to fight you or anyone for that matter but if you start a war I will probably have to kill you and assist the other side of the war until it ends."  

truehiddenevil

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:21 pm
Look as prince I'm dutied to find the least worst way to live so im trying to get full vampires an everything else that goes bump in the night to peacefully know that we are coming back.-I look down- So far i have failed and had to kill three people due to threats.-I hang my head- I am a failure to all.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:30 pm
Gaia Name: Lady_conspiracy
Character Name: Tassa Van Valiant
Race: Werecat (lioness)
Appearance: She wears the garments of a individual warrior high in the ranks, no real armor however, but with a necklace of her family crest. Her eyes are a bright fierce gold.
User Image
weapons: Whip, short sword, daggers, earth magicks
Personality: Cool, temperamental and honest, Tassa can come off as a little rude at times. She is bossy at times and is quick on her feet. A fighter until the end, she says it how it is. Adventurous, but duty bound, she is honorable and loyal to no end. Tassa will protect those around her with her life, however she isn't one to bow to anyone she doesn't respect. If you want her trust and respect you need to earn every little bit of it.
scars/tatoos: None
powers: Earth elemental and control. She prefers not to use her magic too much unless she needs to.
Font Color: Green

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:34 pm
[[Can anyone give me a plot summery of what is happening.

If anyone remembers Tassa, she's back, bigger and badder and more of a b***h!]]

"Of course you are." Tassa seemed to materialize out of the darkness, her golden eyes gleaming in contempt for the boy before her, she tossed her head to the side with her arms crossed. "You'll only be more of a failure if you stand there and wallow in your self pity." Her words were harsh but simply and honestly stated. She hated it when anyone became too remorseful, acting as though the responsibility they had taken was already proven as a failure.

She rolled her eyes and looked at the others around her. "Tassa Van Valiant of the golden kingdom." She stated, her hands now on her hips.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:50 pm
- I hear something and run out of the house. Its a small girl and she points and meand states. - Meanie you left me with uncle and them and now i have to find you . -Liz'beth go home to uncle i have buisness.-I look at her an she runs inot a fire portal crying- I hate sisters.- A guy walks up grabbing my arm- Y, y, y, you are not human - I look at him with smile.-Correct and you win.- I laugh - Death!!!!, -I pull out a gun shoot into his foot and punch him into the air then i take out another pistol look down fire and blow his head off his ******** weakling.  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:09 pm
[[Way to completely ignore my post.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:54 am
((I shall not ignore your post!!! whee ))

Lana's eyes had widened when the girl called "Tassa" had appeared out of nowhere. She was about to introduce herself when the Prince who was wallowing in his self pity, almost making her gag at it's 'fakeness', ran out of the house randomly. What the hell? Lana went outside toward the voices she heard and saw the oh-so-noble "prince" take an innocent human life.

Lana was furious with him! What gave him that right?! She went right up to him and slapped him across the face. Lana didn't realize she was stronger than the average human, but she found out when her hand felt like a rock against his cheek.

She sat there seething in silence, every so often throwing glares at him.

((Alright, so we were all in Akira's house, and we were kind of doing introductions, then we started discussing a war the the full blooded vamps, including albie, would start. than I started to get mad and he started wallowing in his self pity. And then congrats! Here you are! haha ^^))  

candyroks81

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:55 pm
[[Thank you miss! twisted ]]

Tassa followed in stride as the prideful lioness she was. This Albie character she had been sent to watch, his unpredictable attitude towards humans was worrisome to their empire of werecats, vampires had always been something to watch when is came to the light, they were creatures of darkness and brutality, and that was something she couldn't stomach.

She rolled her eyes, what kind of blood thirsty guy was he, and what was he doing around these people? She eyes him, although appearing to be lazy and laid back, she was ready to attack at a moments notice. "Would anyone be a dear and tell me why the hell you keep killing people?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:02 pm
"I am sure that you are referring to him but there is no rational reason for the killing of an innocent life. As for his claimed reason, he claims to want to wage a war on the other vampires for ignoring his and his people's existence. And this may be rude to ask but are you protecting the humans or merely against the vampires?"  

truehiddenevil

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

truehiddenevil

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:01 pm
((okay I read a post that Lady_Conspiracy wrote in another one of the guilds and here it is:

Hey guys I'm swamped with work, literally. I should post a picture of my room. I won't be able to give good, readable posts in RPing, I'll be checking up on the guild, but as for now, either ignore my character if I don't respond, or suck it up! razz

Thanks
~Kels

So I will just ignore her character for the time being. But I still don't know what to post so I will do that when I have more time. I will also be absent next weekend. you should just avoid talking to my character for that duration.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:19 am
((Jeez, you don't have to be so pissy about it. I'm sorry if I don't check this one much anymore. I probably would have answered sooner if I knew that SOMEBODY had posted. I've been waiting for Albie to post before I would. Is that so terrible? No.
I have work too, probably not nearly as much as Lady Conspiracy, but still. Give us a little bit of a break, would ya?))  

candyroks81

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:39 am
[[Spread the love!!!!]]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:10 am
Lady_Conspiracy
[[Spread the love!!!!]]