It sucks balls
View Results

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:19 pm
Rock landed on Data Island with a cheery mood and Angemon touched Rock on the shoulder and his mood became serious and when everyone landed he said sternly "Fun and games are over now we have landed here, the reason if we landed near the tomb and anywhere else sacred we would have been killed by mysterious circumstances and has happened to many foolish people that dared to challenge the forces of the sacred parts. Also the natives living here and they can be peaceful but only if we show them peace and they all have the same type of warrior Stands but some more powerful than others well lets go along this path" and Rock walked along the path

Yakuza landed nearby a native village and corrupted their minds and had them laying traps for Rock and his companions and the villagers hid themselves in the bushes and trees waiting to ambush them.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:39 am
Roger landed on the island next to Rock and said in awe "its pretty lush and green, and do the natives have stands?" Then Roger started to run up ahead and he said "im gonna check the island from a higher point", he said this while he was pointing at the mountian in the middle of the island.

Ging was at the top of the mountian scouring for strong poeple and in doing he noticed four strong poeple on the island. Then he said "which do you think I should fight Hermit?" Tthe hermit reponsed with "lets fight the largest group." So Ging ran down the mountian and started to follow the three in silent.  

thefuzz54

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:46 pm
Yakuza getting impatient with Rock and his group, he speeds towards Kora and Roger and grabbed their necks choking them and throws them in the air.

Devil catches them and hold them both like it's hugging them and flies towards the ground but Angemon goes into the air and uses his staff to block the attack and Devil drops Roger and Kora but before they hit the ground Rock cathes them and lays their bodies.

Yakuza looks at him and says "Your parents were the most pathetic people I've ever seenand you to be their son are twice as worse" Rock said in a calm voice "You're the worst of the worst I've ever seen. Years I've been in pain of loss and because of you my life has been in ruin......" Rock made his palm into a fist and yelled "UNFORGIVABLE!!!! I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF EVEN IF I HAVE TO SACRIFICE MY OWN LIFE !!!! BECAUSE IF I DON'T WHO WILL !?!?!?! and with Rock's strong emotions Angemon grew more powerful which changed his appearance into MagnaAngemon

MagnaAngemon  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:23 pm
Kora screamed when she grabbed from the air, and Kree roared in fury. Kora gripped whatever and had her and closed her eyes, screaming as loud as she could. When he dropped her, Kora thought her life was done. The thought of it ending because of a fall was the worst thing that could happen. When Rock caught her she sobbed, Kora hated heights. Kree landed beside her and picked her up comfortingly, still in his demon form, his fangs bared and his coarse fur bristling and standing on end.

Kora looked up at Rock to see what he had become. A shiver went down her spin. Everyone had their anger, but she hated seeing it in other people. Kora leapted down from Kree and ran after Rock, Kree following Angemon to protect him in the battle.

"Rock!" Kora called out as she stood beside him. She looked up. "I don't know what happened... but don't kill him, don't destroy and rip him apart... Don't turn into me, its not worth it, to see the light leave their eyes." She thought of the bandit leader and grimaced. "I'll protect you in the battle, but we won't get in the way okay?" With that Kree let out a terrible shriek of rage as he burst into the air, surrounded by an aura of energy.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:18 pm
Roger ran up to Rock and said "I agree with you some what about that but i think you try to take him captive so we find out his motives for evil but only do that if it is possible I say kill I mean look at all the evil he has caused to this world."

Then Ging jumed down from the lush green trees in the jungle while the wind was rocking the leaves back and forth. Then Ging said " oh goody lots of poeple to fight then he looked over at Roger and "is that you Roger boy."

Roger then piped "Ging what are you doing here?"

Ging replied with "just bored and looking for clues, i guess your here to fight this guy, cause I wanna help?"

Roger said then "no where here for treasure the evil looking guy killed the other guy, Rocks parents."

"Oh then if its personal I'll stay out unless I'm very much needed besides i could probably wope his tail any ways." Then Ging sat down under a nearby tree tree.

Then Roger ready himself to fight and quickly shot at Yakuza, and ran at him with his sword, but while he was dodgeing roger gun shot and his sword, Mallet as a gaint shot massive amounts of lighting at him with him unable to dodge it or get slashed by Roger.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:37 pm
Kora whistled for Kree to turn around, he was still surrounded on energy, Kora jumped into the air and Kree threw her onto his back. She grinned happily, as they flew off after Mallet to protect Angemon. Kora and Kree fought together no matter what. Kora would just be in the way on the ground. This way the two of them did everything together, and were stronger together too.

Kree let out a deep howl as he caught up to the others. Kora watched down below her hands gripping his hair. Please be okay. She thought to herself as she pulled out her dagger.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:26 pm
[[okay i got it you can delete that profile post]]

Devil seeing Angemon transform into MagnaAngemon transformed into his copied move, True Devil and punched Kora and Kree out of the way and fought MagnaAngemon. True devil shoots a laser beam and MagnaAngemon blocks with his sheild and stabs his opponent with his sword and the two continue fighting.

Rock listened closely to Kora's words, saw Roger taking action and Ging staying out of the way he thought Why are Kora and Roger fighting... this is my battle and they are fighting but its almost futile for them but lets see what happens. He didnt fight Yakuza until he broke free from the paralysis and when he did Rock threw away his weapons except for his spiked gloves and they fought matching each other blow for blow and at high speeds in the sky, in water and on land both grew tired and Rock mauled Yakuza before he could deliver the final blow......Yakuza snapped his fingers and the villagers came out with their warrior Stands and trapped Kora, Kree Mallet, Roger, and Ging from land air and sea. Yakuza said " IF you let me go alive I'll spare you and your friends and if not you are all dead"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:52 pm
Then Ging noticed that they where surrounded by indocorinated villages and leaned over to Roger, and Kora, and said "I can take on this guys none have strong powers, each is about one sixth of the strength of you Roger now you over girl help out Mr. Man up there while me and Roger fight this guys!"

"This looks like we'll be done formation two H." Roger said to Ging with a smile on his face.

Then Ging said "already ready boy." right after Ging said that he shot a beam of yellow out of his hands, killing a good thirty of them in a line. Then Roger ran down the middle of it with them closeing in on him he started shoting them in the head, then Ging flew out of the ground under Roger and hit two of them in the face killing them. Then Ging started punching any of them in the face while Roger was shoting lighting at them. Then one pulled Roger into the crowd and he formed bubble of ice around before anyone hit him.  

thefuzz54

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:38 pm
Rock yelled at Roger "ROGER YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO KILL THEM DIDNT YOU HEAR ME FROM BEFORE WE HAD TO SHOW THEM WE CAME IN PEACE" and Rock sighed and said "Looks like we have no other choice then and got rid of the villagers that were in his way towards Yakuza he yelled "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU DAMN b*****d"

Yakuza looked calmy and said "Looks like you've all chosen........DEATH" he charged at Rock each of them again going blow to blow and one waiting for the other to make a mistake, the two having a brutal hand to hand fight had then call their transformed Stands to join their battle.

And during the powerful battle each of them facing deep wounds and terrible battle scars they both lay on the ground and their Stands disappeared for the time being. Rock and Yakuza nearing death they both can see the darkness until Devil comes back and takes Yakuza far away for his recovery and Rock can see a bright light and a voice heavily breathing he thinks that if he dies then atleast he can watch over Kora and Roger..........  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:22 pm
Then after Roger finshed a backflip out of the bubble he said to Ging "new plan try to knoc them out or better yet retreat." Then Ging looked at ROger and said "I want to fight!" "We can't there indocinanted remeber."

Ging stood there for a minute and siad "good point ,new plan is for you to send minor shocks into them, and ill do my razor chop on them, we head in the direction there going by using mallet."

They ran off following the plan perfectly and when they where in the clearing mallet grew and sped off to Yakuza.  

thefuzz54

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:47 pm
Kree returned to his wolf form and growled angrily and Kora broke free from the villagers grasp. She ran after Rock, angry tears streaming down her face. "YOU STUPID STUPID BOY!" Her and Kree landed near him and she shook his body in frustration. "So thats it! No revenge for you, and you leave us on our own! Your the one with the plan! The adventure! Come ON!"

Kora wipped away her tears and kneeled next to him, Kree whimpered but nudged his stand to move.

She looked over at Roger who choose to continue fighting. "Come on, if we don't do anything now, then who's going to help him." Nodding the two picked up both boy and stand to bring them both to the shelter of a forest where Kora sent Kree to search for herbs. "You can't just go on me now!" Kora yelled at the still form. "Who's going to get us out of here! Or kill the murderer if your gone! come on! Please come back!"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:53 am
As Ging and Roger where chasing after Yakuza Ging looked back and siad to roger "I think you should head back them and recover that to health I'll continue on after him take him down but not kill let the boy do that."

Roger looked at Ging and said "that is a good idea." Then Ging jumped off Mallet and sped after Yakuza, while Roger returned to Rock he said to Kora "here let me heal him."

Roger then quickly healed Rock back to health and said "there he should wake up in about five minutes."  

thefuzz54

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:38 pm
Rock still sees the light and hears the mysterious voice. But then the light stops and he sees his child self running to his deceased parents and they were smiling laughing and having their good time......Rock gave a smile and felt nostalgic he went on and came towards Kora, Kree, Roger, and Mallet then they faded into light. Next he saw Ging chasing Yakuza and he gave a stern face and walked on.

After that he saw everything that happened in his life andit swirled in his head and he lay on grass in a plain of his dreams and he looked at the clouds and thought to himself that if he died then what will be next for him, his parents, his friends, his enemies, and the world.

[[for those of you confused I'm my char is dreaming in his near death state]]

Devil saw Ging catching up he easily brushed him aside and slowly Devil was fading and Yakuza was at his headquarters hidden deep in an unknown region of the world. Yakuza is brought to what look like monks and they heal his wounds he dosent wake up for a few days.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:00 am
Ging had finnally reached Yakiza and he thought to himself " well I want a far fight with so ill wait till he awakes for his death." Then he looked at the monks with a smile and said "time for some fun." he jumed down off a tree and picked up a knife then sleathly walked up behind a monk and slight his throat, and continued to sleath kill all the monks till none where left. he disposed of the bodies, stole one of there robes and wore as to trick him. Then he waited.  

thefuzz54

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces