Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:38 pm
name:pyromanaic696
grade:senior
abilities:the inferno clan any fire and the one fire only my family can contain in control is the black flame..........Oh yeah an im a talente assassin
bio:Last ki8ng of my kind its up to me to keep my heritage alive
extra:i ahve fought in many wars but i still have true feelings its just hardd to show them  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:41 pm
- i fly down from the sky with a huge army bag on my back in a black tea baggy army pants belted tight and huge steel reinforced boots with black wings and huge mscular arms and thick 8 pack abbs i land in front of people then i looka round then walk in take the key to room 69-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:17 pm
(Wow, um, just a thought, but generally you RP in 3rd person. Of course, if you have trouble with that, we understand.)

"Hmm?" Robin was balancing all her things in a large bundle held up mostly by wind pressure. As she started for the school, she noticed a boy walking towards her. "Hi there, I'm" With a small whoosh, her things fell to the ground. "Oh darn it, forgot to maintain the pressure!" With a small sigh she bent down and began to pick up her things; when no one was looking she woudl use her powers, but not with someone walking directly towards her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:29 am
jackie walked down a flight of steps and into the garden her blue cape made her look more like a ghost than a human.
she driffted across the lawn untill she reached a pach of shade.
from here she could see everything.
she looked across the lawn and saw a girl picking up what jackie thought to be her beloning's and a boy walking towards her.
jackie sat down and foleded her knees into her chest and watched........  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:15 pm
((sorry about this, I just love showing off in RPs like this x3
And besides, it can give an image if what Rex is capable of.))

Rex smiled as he headed towards the girl. "Hey! You!" A boy said. Rex turned his head to face him. "Hm? Me?" He asked. "Yeah you. Who do you think you are?" The boy asked. 4 thugs accompanie him. "I am Rex. Why do you ask?" Rex said. "I know where you're from boy. You're not born like us! You're not even Human!" He said. "Why do you say these things?" Rex asked. "Aww, is lil Rexie gonna go cry to his momma? Oh wait, that's right, you don't have any!" He said. Rex looked him in the eyes. "Teh, look at those eyes. You don't even have a soul!" He said. "You're wrong." Rex replied. "Teh, I'm never wrong. Hey Jackie, wanna go on a date with me?" He asked. Rex looked at the girl then back at him. "I don't think she wants to go with you." Rex said. "Like she has a choice, guys? Get her." He said. The thugs walked towards Jackie. Rex moved in the way. "Get out of my face you soulless meat sack!" One of the thugs said. Rex punched the thug in the gut which sent him flying a few yards. "What the hell!? Guys! Get 'im!" The boy yelled. Rex threw the thugs away a long distance and sent a tree branch flying, breaking a thug's face. Rex saw Jackie was willing to help. "No! This is my battle!" he said.

The boy snarled and turned into a beast. Rex tried to stop him, but he was overpowered and was held down as the beast mauled him. Rex kicked the beast off of him. He telepathically recieved a long branch which he broke after hitting the beast in the head with it after dodging it's attack. It got up again and charged towards him. He used his horns to impale Rex and threw him off. He landed on the grass, bleeding profusely. The boy turned back, laughed and spit on him. "Weakling. Now you're mine Jackie." He said. Rex grabbed him from behind in a chokehold. "I can snap your neck like a twig right now...but I won't, because I am not like you, I have a soul and I treasure it too much to lose it to the likes of you." He said, released him and punched him hard in the back of the head, knocking him out instantly. "Are you alright?" Rex asked the girl. It was alightly humerous for him to ask that as it was him who had wounds that would normally have been lethal for humans.

((I hope this is ok sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:11 pm
(hay that was pritty cool biggrin )

jackie's hood fell over her face covering all emotions from view as she stood up.
"my name is jackie and i thought you were heading over to talk to that girl"
she pointed coldly towareds a girl gathering up her stuff.
he blue cape waving slightly "i do not wish for help thank you i will ask othere wise now stay out of my way".
the shadows from the bush rose and draged her down into the ground out of sight of the boy.

the candles in her room burst into life as she flung open the door in a single flewid movment, she cast her cape back onto it's peg and shut the door. she walked over to her chair and sat down, pullinbg open her book as she did so.

((hiya sorry about her coldness but thats her charicter (for the minuet) im sorry to robin please don't take offence it wasn't personal))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:21 pm
((I sort of misread the thing, and where Robin was, I thought Jackie was there. Anyways, it's all alright I hope =3))

Rex tried to say something but she was already gone. He got a few stares from others, as a hole on his torso was visible. He closed his open jacket to hide it. Having extra organs and great stamina really helped.

((Just for the record, Rex is NOT invincible just cuz he has 3 hearts and alot of extra organs that give him some minor enhancements. He CAN be killed, but not by other RPers unless I allow them to >=]))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:12 pm
- pyro walks forwar on the roof top and suddenly i am pushed by instead of falling pyro floats on flame he grab the maskedd assilent and bring him own to better punish him an embarras him infront of everyone- never ever touch me - pyro grabs his arm and twists it and the bones shatter like glass then he spin kicks the now one amred man and the guys chest caves in and hes down pyro grabs his bag and then snap my finegrs and the kid is gone in flames- hahahaha lightweight- i spot evryones eyes then pyroo smiles- uhhhhhh - makes a weir face and points to the spot where he was - he pushed me  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:53 pm
Higure left the gym having deicided on her next prank and started heading to her room to get her bottle of lighter fluid. "This is goanna be fun I can't believe I never thought to burn the record books of all the 'speacial' students before. Thy'll have to go through the records back from kindergarden just top figure out who can do something and what." 'Plus I'll be put down as one of the normal children since I never announced my abilities.' She added in her mind so no one near by would hear her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:40 am
Rex felt something was amiss. He walked over to the library to see if the vibes came from there. He grabbed a book and read through it quickly. In a few minutes, he had read it all but it was all starting to fall out. Rex walked around, staying in the shadows for some reason.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:33 am
jackie sat in the dim room, the old leather book resting on her crossed legs. her eyes were closed and her fingers were resting lightly ontop of the book. the blue candle flame's flickered casting jackie pale reflection into a sickly blueish black colour.
"arnen, mesth, hokten, motres, shemestie, tomkane" jackie's voice was bearly above a whisper as she chanted, the blue candle flame's flickering on every 4th word..........  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:16 am
- pyro walks own the halls and every eye looks to my chet which is bleeing prefously pyro forces hi self to keep oving but i stop bloo trickles form my eye then he falls screaming - omg i need a medic my wound its open an infectedd- i pass out- [ sorry just watch a weir mvoie out of topics this should be soemthing to do]  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:35 am
Robin stared at the proceedings with wide horrified eyes. She she had seem lots of fights, but she couldn't ever get used to them. When she opened her eyes again, the scene was cleared, and she was alone. With a sigh, she finished collecting her belongings, and began the tedious process of balencign her things while stumbling her way to school.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:55 am
jackie stopped chanting and looked up, the blue candle flames flickered out "someone is nearing the land of shadows.........my relm"
she gave a brife smile and then whent back to chanting.
the candles roared back into life casting dark shadows across jackie's face  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:26 am
Rex went to the room number he was assigned. He heard chanting on the other side of the door but he dismissed it as probably his roomie's low volume music or something. He opened the door and found himself face to face with Jackie.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff