Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Geko Swamp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Godfather_Pein

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:39 pm
Dukemon spun the opposite direction of where choas gallantmons was holding his charged up lance. This was to attack the arm with the shield and not get attacked. Choas gallantmon spun quickly before getting a full blow, before injuring himself. Heracles kabuterimon releases his giga blaster at Vemon myotismon's choas flames. He flew around the blast using the smoke of the impact to shield himself. He charges up his horn and attacks Venom Myotismon.

"High Mega Blaster" he screamed

It was a shot that was pretty ranged out,but judging by the blast he would be injured a little bit if he tried to move, especially after taking a huge blow from the giga blaster. Devidramon moved as far away as possible from lilymon. He looked back flying in the air to see what she was stirring up. He saw a hug flower grow on her hand. He stopped and turned around. He began to fly back as fast a possible. His claws glowed a bright red color. It was an opportunity for lilymon to shoot her cannon at him. Devidramon flew to the side a bit and stuck out his arm with the crimson claw. It began to slice the cannon with his claw.

no way thats not possible, hes overwhelmed with power. Liliymon better get the hell out of there before she gets injured

Phil watched hopelessly knowing what to expect from devidramon, with this weird power.

-more attacks. Evil digimon dominating now, later they'll be destroyed...well see  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:57 pm
(finally my tp shop digivolve came through, but I am going to wait a bit to break it out)

Chaos Gallantmon jumped back and shot lightning out of his lance at dukemon. With its armor it should work for the same reasons as the blast at machinedramon.

Venom Myotismon tries to grab the blast that went at him, trying to send it back. "Savage Tyrant!" (wikimon doesn't say what the attack does)

"Lilymon! Let's try something a little less direct!"

"Temptation!" A pink cloud spreads out from lilymon.

"Hey, my lampmon, I need you near, I have an idea if this starts to get more out of hand!" Lampmon draws near Yin, wo continues to watch the battle eagerly.  

Yin Yun Yang

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:08 pm
As the sounds of battle died away the two let out a combined sigh as the weight of their disinterest left them, if a little easier for Kimba. The two looked at each other before Kimba spoke up to his partner.

"You know why I had to do right, Nephelus?"
"I guess, but I really hope we didn't leave anyone to die."
"If we did it is merely the cycle of life and death that is a part of the Digital World."
"You talk like you're a System Administrator."
"I sound nothing like Seraphimon."
"If you don't think you sound like him then how'd you know that's who I was talking about."
"..."
"..."
"I hope you go bald."
"That's horrible to say!"
"Wait, what's that?"
"What?"
"SHH!"
"..."

The two were now surrounded by four Gekomon. Leomon prepared to attack as his tamer drew the digivice.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:06 pm
(Can I Join?)

Cappa (Formally Arma) and Betamon Wander into the Swamp.

"Whoa, Betamon this is different then the Frozen fields we were in before, Kinda scary"

Beta Frantically Hides behind Cappa

"I heard a battle, it seems to have died down, Im scared Cappa"

They walk for almost an hour seamlessly lost in the barrage of vines, water, mud, and an indescribable smell.

"Betamon, You've reached your Ultimate form, no need to be scared. Especially with me."

Cappa started pointing to himself with the Assumption he was the greatest of great, Betamon gave him a reality check with a slap.

"...."

"You were getting full of yourself Cappa..."

"..Lets just keep walking.."

They walk, and walk. The Darkness, and Shadows cover much of what they can see.

"This is getting us nowhere."

Cappa said with Anger.

"Dont worry, I heard a beam of light blasts through these swamps, That might give us some re-direction"

Betamon said Reassuringly.

dinoWHAUR

Godfather_Pein

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:33 pm
Dukemon sidesteps using his shield to block of most of the lighting from chaos gallantmon. While blocking Dukemon sends a lighting of his own towards chaos gallantmon knowing he'd be a bit too distracted from his attack. Dukemon kept running with the lighting from his blade to try and swing his lance after his Lighting attack to kep on tiring Chaos gallantmon and eventually overcoming him.

Heracles kabuterimon flies to the right as fast as he can. He got a bit injured and began wobbling in the sky. He flew up even higher and began to swoop down with great speed charging up his horn again. He knew that if he came down fast that the blast from his horn would give a greater impact on vemon myotismon.

Devidramon immediately flew up and away from the pink cloud of pollen. He waited there until Lilymon stopped her attack.

smart thinking lets see how she'll capitalize

Phil looks over to see Yin talking to his lampmon. He turned to his Lampmon and told him to come to him.

"Lampmon get over there and se what yin needs you for if he needs you at all, please make yourself usiful in this battle as much as you can"Phil ordered

"Yes, master" responded lampmon

Lampmon made his way towards Yin waiting patiently to see if he could make himself usful in this battle. Puppetmon was surprise to see the others last this long. He looked over at Yin and grunted. Puppetmon began to walk as if he was a bit in pain, holding one of his hand over his stomach.

"I need to get outta here" Puppetmon said  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:11 pm
Chaos gallantmon raises his shield, and begins to draw energy into it. He keeps it between him and dukemon.

Venom myotismon quickly goes closer to the ground, and he waits for the heracles kabuterimon to get closer, or to start going to fast.

Lilymon then starts the cloud going towards devidramon. Keeping in it. When closer she attacks. "Fairy Vine!" Planning to rope him into the cloud.

Yin notices puppetmon getting out of here. "Now is a good time to operate the plan while everyone is busy. And get this over with quick. Phil's lampmon, go pop up in front of him to slow him down. Mine, time to do it.

"As you wish, I shall perform. So now my form, shall do as you wish."

Lampmon transforms, from the mega level he is to another mega level. Ghoulmon. He then cloaks himself in darkness and flies at puppetmon.

(I've been waiting to do that.)  

Yin Yun Yang

Godfather_Pein

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:47 pm
(well lets wrap it up and get on outta here)

Dukemon dashes forwards using all his speed to attack Chaos gallantmon because his shield was in front of his face.(you didn't really specify where you put the shield, but just kill him off). Dukemon drew his lance back with confident ready to slash it at Chaos gallantmon to finish him off.

Out of the smoke Heracles kabuterimon had his horn charged up and ready to go. He descended down towards venmon myotismon with great speed ready to blast him to smithereens.

"High Mega Blaster" He screamed once more

Devidramon was well distance from lilymon. He was able to dodge the Fairy vine. He moved with great in the sky trying his best to stay away from lilymon. A voice out of no where told lilymon to try it again so that he can cure devidramon.

"Hit your cloud again and rope him and I'll finish him with my horn,it'll cure him" ???

Phil looked over and saw a huge Shogun Gekomon. It didn't look like he was the leader, because the leader was away. It must of been a really strong gekomon who digivolved into it. It waited patiently for lilymon to complete its attack.

Phil's lampmon stopped Puppetmon from going any further as for Yin's lampmon mysteriously digivolving into ghoulmon. Puppetmon was weak and this was the end of the road for it. Puppetmon was being trapped by Lampmon and ghoulmon.

This is all coming to an end, I can feel it  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:04 pm
(I was planning on it. twisted And I will just finish most of them off in this post too.)

As dukemon came towards chaos gallantmon, he attacked.

"Shield of the Damned!" (because that sounds better than shield attack) Dukemon was caught point blank by the beam that shot out of the shield. Turning to data before the attack was finished.

Right before Heracles Kabuterimon hits him Venom Myotismon gets out of the way, Heracles Kabuterimon smashes into the ground.

"Chaos Flame!" He drives the flames deep into Heracles Kabuterimon, who then turns to data.

"Temptation!" Yells lilymon as she once again releases the cloud. Before it is fully spread she attacks again. "Fairy Vine!"

Ghoulmon appears behind puppetmon. He taps puppetmon's shoulder. When puppetmon turns around the marionette quakes at the sight of ghoulmon's main eye focused on him. "Explosion Eye!" Ghoulmon fires the powerful beam from his eye and drills it into puppetmon's head.

"That is the way guys! Now we just have to worry about getting Phil's digimon back."

"You can do it lilymon!" yells Kazuki.

(all that seems pretty good for the job, just devidramon left. You can describe puppetmon going down though)  

Yin Yun Yang

Godfather_Pein

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:20 pm
everything is going as planned both Dukemon and Heracles kabuterimon are done. Puppetmon has been blasted away for good. Now its time to save my Devidramon

Even though Puppetmon was gone the virus was still in him. Lilymon does temptation on devidramon and he's caught. He begins to grolw signaling off where he was was. Lilymon used it as an advantage and uses Fairy vine to rope Devidramon.

"This lilymon is pretty accurate and precise. Now its time." Shogun Gekomon said

He inhaled a huge load of air into his giant belly. He looked up and notice lilymon was also a target, but without much hesitation he released the huge wave of air.

"Horn howling"

A huge blast of air straight from horn blew in an upward direction at both devidramon and sadly lilymon. Both digimon were falling form the sky. Devidramon reverted naturally back to patamon and lilymon as well revert back.

"Lampmon catch Patamon and tenemon" Phil ordered

"Yes master"replied Lampmon

Lampmon made his way towards the two and caught both in each arm. Phil rushed over and grabbed Patamon. Patamon looks, weakly, at phil with his eyes half closed and smiled soon after passing out again. Phil smiled and held him tight. He wrapped Patamon in a blanket and Put him on Machinedramon. Phil turned to Shogun Gekomon.

"Thank you for all your help is there anything I can do to repay you?"Phil said.

I've lived here for too long I think its time to move on and have an adventure, how's about I join your party and if you ever need my horn howling attack I'll be there" Replied Shogun gekomon

"Really great, but I'm going to have to put you into my digivice...you too lampmon the journey ahead is too big and we barely have any room for the ride" Phil said taking out his digivice.

"yes master"

"fine with me"

Phil pressed a button on his digivice and sucked both Lampmon and shogungekomon into his digivice for a lighter travel. He turned back to Yin.

"Well lets get going"Phil said  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:32 am
"You ok tanemon?"
"I'll be alright. Just going to need a nap." "Good, we're ready to go then too."

"Alright guys, time to continue on to the Grand Canyon I guess, not much use being here still. Place is dangerous. Food is alright. I wouldn't suggest this place to tourists though. So off we go."

Chaos Gallantmon returns to black guilmon.
Venom Myotismon switches back to Machinedramon for everyone to ride on. Yin puts ghoulmon back into his digivice.

"Hey you two, as we are about to depart I thought I should give you two names. I have thought of them already. Black guilmon, you are now called Obsidion. And Goblimon, you are Thanos. I can't think of a name for ghoulmon yet, so that is why he is in the digivice right now."

Thanos scoops everyone up in preparation of leaving. Yin pops out the base from his digivice on top of the machinedramon's back.

"Since are night was screwed up and only me and Goblimon got any real good sleep. You guys head on in and rest. You too Obsidion."  

Yin Yun Yang

Godfather_Pein

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:40 am
Everyone hopped aboard Machinedramon. He began moving towards the gate and out of the village. Phil had his Digivice on had and began to talk o Shogun Gekomon. He knew these swamp like the back of his hand. Phil clicked a button on his digivice and Shogun Gekomon appeared.

"Hello Shogun Gekomon" Phil said

"hello"

"can you help us get out of here fast?"

"Sure I can"

"Great"

Keep going straight and turn left at the huge swamp, then keep going straight again and you should e out, say where are we going?"

"The grand canyon"

"Really I can't wait I guess I should rest up if you need me you know where to find me"

He smiled and Phil turned off his digivice.

*exits to grand canyon after Yin's post*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:57 pm
"Alright Thanos, you heard the shogun. Exit there, move on until we get to a big swamp. Turn left. And continue on to the great canyon. You guys head inside the base and rest up. Me and Thanos will be ample guard I think. That and ghoulmon is right here too," he says pointing to his digivice.

Yin hops on to the top of Thanos's head and sits down. Kazuki takes tanemon and heads inside the base that Yin had set on top of machinedramon's back. They go on and go to sleep again. Worn out by the days events. Thanos reaches the border and enters the Great Canyon.

(exit to Great Canyon)  

Yin Yun Yang

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:47 pm
(Course you can join Arma/Cappa)

"CRASH SYMPHONY"
"SYMPHONY CRUSHER!"
The two groups of Gekomon each shouted out their attacks, launching them toward the duo. Kimba backflipped out of the ring of enemies while throwing a fireball at one of the Gekomon.

"LION'S ROAR"
With that call Leomon displelled the two Symphony Crushers, then took the full damage from the last remaining Crash Symphony. As it hit his body he was temporarily immobilized by the vibrations reverberating through his body.

"BEAST SWORD"
He called as he drew the blade from his back and slashed the foremost frog. It reeled back in pain while the other two piled after him, the fourth in pursuit of the retreating form Kimba Aladi. Another fireball flashed out and hit it between the eyes, angering it as it felt the burn.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:43 pm
suddenly malcolm falls though a hole sending him to the digi grave yard
(exit to digi graveyard)  

Twighlight-Prince

Doranak

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:36 am
[[Enters Dom and Elecmon.]]
Dom sighs as Elecmon materialises from Dom's digivice.
"That was too close." Dom said as he sat down under a tree. Elecmon began to curl up when a lone Greymon apeared. Dom and Elecmon tried to hide but Greymon picked the tree up. They tried to run but a tamer blocked the exit and smiled as he said "Lets fight."  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games