Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Negima: MahoraFest-Open! Needs everyone but mostly females. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Because i have to
  yup, sure do.
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:55 pm
Anise looks to the woman than to her new friend with a slight frown. "Negi... Bozu? Chamo is it's name? Chi-chan... Is Mr. Springfeild a kid or kid-like?" She glances back at the newcomer. "An' who are you?" She says before flinching and rephrasing her question with an apology. "Sorry, I mean what is your name?" Anise asks as she slips the paper out of her suit and ducks into the water, her eyes peeking out and her hands on the side of the bath. She blows out, causing air bubbles to come out her nose.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:32 am
Ku-Fei spoke, still with a smile. "Nyoh-hoh-hoh!I am Ku-Fei, master of Chinese fight techniques and Baka Yellow! If others were here, you could see full intro, but I no see them." Ku slips off her towel, revealing a small yellow swimsuit underneath. Chamo's eyes grow exponentially but he manages to get back under control before anyone (but Ku, but she's used to him)notices him. "Negi-bozu is same as Negi-kun ((bozu, as it was explained to me, is a lot like 'kun', but also means 'squirt' or 'kid', so it's like good-natured teasing everytime certain people use his name)), but Negi-bozu also Negi-sensei and is only disciple of mine."

Elsewhere, Negi looked around for an escape route while listening to Ku's intro. "An odd way to explain 'bozu', but i suppose it works."  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Dartmoor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:44 pm
"Nihao, Ku-sempai!" Chiyoko finally snapped out of her slight daze. Not used to waking up early, she suffered from a slight spell of being unattentive. Noticing that Ku was asking about where ero-sensei was, she decided to answer her in chinese, so no one else would know what she was saying. "Negi is hiding because he is no supposed to be in here with us. Thou if still here, I suprised he not escape yet, de yo."

Spotting the piece of paper that Anise slipped out of her bathing suit, she wondered what it was. Certainly not normal to bring something like that, even if it is protected, into a pool. "Ani-ai, what'cha got there." Ducking into the water herself, she didn't go quite as low. "Is it a loooove note, de yo?"

(-sempai = Honorific denoting someone is your senior or head member of a group. In terms of being at school, it's typically used for class leaders and students of higher grades.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:13 pm
Anise frowns as Ku-Fei talks about the teacher, but her forehear relaxes as Chiyoko starts talking Chinese. She looks confused, not understanding any word but he and I due to only knowing Japanese and English. She duck her head Her eyes widen and she blushes yet again. "Um... no its just a silly note from a while ago." She says with a nervus grin as she tosses it a long ways away from everyone. She mumbles something as the paper lands.

Wray sighs as the paper lands and Anise mumbles to him their nonsense code of orders. He gives the paper an extra push away from the girls and lands away from them. He abandons the slip and, taking the symbol from the page, leaving a grocery list, slides on the ground to pop up at a doorway. He wanders in his smaller red wolf form to the back of the room to find a male's scent leading away from the girls. It's something to look for while I'm free he thinks.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:06 am
Ku frowned, though still comically, and responded in Chinese. "Negi-bozu is in the bath house? I guess i shouldn't be surprised. Let me guess: this ermine led him in, Negi-bozu got embarrassed and ran off when he heard other girls coming in, right? Typical Negi-bozu...If i know him, he's still in here, waiting for some sort of manga-like situation to arise. Now, where would be a good place to hide...?"

Negi strained to hear the conversation and make out what he could. They were obviously talking about him, but he wasn't as good with Chinese as he was with Japanese. But it didn't seem like Ku-Fei was saying anything helpful to him. From her last sentence, it seemed like she was thinking about something and possibly looking for him.

Chamo's eyes follow the paper but only until Ku and Anise's swimsuits regains his attention.

((Note: In case you wondered, Ku-Fei's speech was more polished this time because Chinese is her native language. She speaks it fluently, unlike Japanese, which she's still learning. Also, to encourage more characters with only three players, i made a change in the rules. You can now be three main characters and a sidekick [partner, demon, familiar] for each.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:37 pm
Anise sighs and ducks her head underwater letting her hair float around her in a swirl. Geez, now they are talking in Chinese! I wish I could stay under here forever. she thinks to herself. She stands up and pushes her hair out of her face. She wipes the water out of her eyes with a towel and starts climbing out of the water.

Wray listens to the girls for a second, then follows his nose to the back of the baths. He spots his goal and sits just behind him. He sits staring at the male, wondering what he is trying to do. He sighs noisily to get his attention and looks upon him with intelligent eyes.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:53 am
Ku looked at Anise and smiled. "I think we're alienating your friend here. Shall we switch back to Japanese?"

Negi's throat tightens at the sigh behind him. He turns slowly, his eyes wide and pupil-less and bordered by sweat drops the size of footballs.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:21 pm
Anise pauses at the word friend, then turns and sits with her legs dangling into the water. She wrings out her hair and glances at the two of them with her eyebrows slightly raised. "Whats up?"

Wray snuffs at him in quiet amusement and wags his tail showing that he presently means no harm.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:01 am
"She's ((hes used to girls, so until proven otherwise, he assumes female))not attacking me, which is good. Still, Mahora is densely populated by humans and guarded by a magic barrier, a wolf shouldn't be here. And since when are red wolves in Japan? Even if it escaped from a zoo or something, i should have heard about it on the news or something. That would explain why it's not afraid of humans, though. If i had some food for it...other than Chamo, of course."

Ku returns to Japanese. "Is nothing! We talking which, um, which of net idol Chiu's clothes we like best!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:12 pm
"Chiu? Who is that?" Anise asks from lack of internet expirience. She rubs her hair down with her towel and scans for Wray. "Will you show me her site later?"

He sighs in exhasperation and stand up. He walks over and pins Negi to the wall and nods towards the girls. Unable to think of some suitable way to communicate his plan to the boy. Wray gets off and runs, retrieving chamo and returns to the boy. Let us hope that Chamo can translate! He thinks. ((He learned alot from listening.))  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:27 pm
Ku notices Wray walking around and gets in front of him, not noticing Negi but causing Negi to run in circles trying to escape. "I no want hurt animals, but wolf in bath house is dangerous. Also, wolf is trying eat Negi-bozu's ero-pet, and i no can let happen!"

"K-ku-Fei! She cares!"

"If ero-ermine is eaten, Negi-bozu be sad. But if Negi-bozu sad, he will go to someone for comfort. If Nodoka-kun and Asuna-kun no around, maybe he come to...oh!" Ku broke out in giggles.

"Whoever said a woman's heart was tender has never been to Mahora. I'm doomed!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:43 pm
Anise's eyes widen and she stumbles up to run. "Wray, Oniisan!" She calls as she hugs him. "That is my sensei''s! Put 'im down! Oh..." She says and blushes profusely. She writes a quick note and gives it to the wolf. "Ummuh... He will leave in a minute, I promise." She says, waving her hands frantically and standing in front of the wolf, trying to block him from Ku-Fei.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:41 pm
"This ne-san's talkin' to wolves. And writing to 'em too."

"Wray? Onii-san? Your sensei's!?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:15 pm
Anise shrugs and plays with Wray's ear absent-mindedly. "This guy's name is Wray... He is like a brother to me, but he is older than me, so he is my Onii-san. I just tranfered into Negi Springfield's room..."

Wray growls quietly and shakes Chamo gently. He puts Chamo down and shoves the note at him, lightly gesturing towards Negi's hiding spot. "Hurry up rat!" He says nearly silently into the ermine's ear.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:30 pm
Ku's eyes lit up. "Oh! Then you are in same class as me! We should be friends, is ok? For warning, though, no get too close with Negi-bozu. He very popular among students and some would be jealous and good at fights!"

Chamo scampers very quickly away.

"Chamo!"

"um, aniki? did you know THERE'S A WOLF IN HERE!?!"

"Chamo, shush! There are people here still!"

"I know. People AND WOLVES!!!"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items