Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 18. ✿ - - - Books
Currently Reading. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You...
  love books
  hate books
View Results

TheSkye

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:27 am
SummaGlamourGirl
Eh... I have a summer reading list for ap english:
Brave New World - Aldous Huxley
Hamlet - Shakespeare
The Scarlet Letter - Nathaniel Hawthorne
The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Started reading BNW. Kind of boring, but I'm sure it'll get better. biggrin

Oh, I absolutely love The Great Gatsby. One of my favorite books.

Currently, I'm reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. Which is pretty much genius. xD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:44 am
currently reading a book entitled everlost by neal shusterman... here is a synopsis...
Nick and Allie don't survive the car accident...

...but their souls don't exactly get where they're supposed to get either. Instead, they're caught halfway between life and death, in a sort of limbo known as Everlost: a shadow of the living world, filled with all the things and places that no onger exist. It's a magical, yet dangerous place where bands of lost children run wild and anyone who stands in the same place too long sinks to the center of the Earth.

When they find Mary, the self-proclaimed queen of lost kids, Nick feels like he he's found a home, but allie isn't satisfied spending eternity between worlds. Against all warnings, Allie begins learning the "Criminal Art" of haunting, and ventures into dangerous territory, where a monster called the McGill threatens all the souls of Everlost.  

illyasvieleinzbern

tennis lover forever

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:00 am
I'm reading prozac nation by elizabeth I forget her last name....but its very good.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:48 am
I'm reading A Tree Grows In Brooklyn and Mystic And Rider  

Tangerine_Monster

Fliegende Affen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:59 pm
Coraline, reading it as a "light read" in between books. xd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:00 pm
"How I Became A Famous Novelist" by...?
Crap, I can't remember XD  

Hikari No Tamashii

RandyAnn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:08 pm
I'm currently finishing up a series that I've been working on for a while. I read Inkheart, Inkspell, and am now reading InkDeath. The series is brilliant and a timeless tale. It's definitely a booklover's book. I'd recommend it to anyone, and do anytime I get the chance. lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:03 pm
Currently I'm reading Hunger by Micheal Grant, the sequel to Gone. Oh, it's excellent! But Sam and Astrid's relationship in this book is a little disappointing. Little Pete is awesome as always. I absoutely love Caine and Diana's relationship. Not to much has changed between them, but my mind is screaming "SHE LOVES HIM. I KNOW IT." because I'm still in denial. xD
I'm also reading...um. Witchlight, I think it's called. Something by L.J. Smith. It's about some girl named Keller. Her name = LAME. Fail at play on words. xD
But I do enjoy L.J Smith's books, so I'll ignore it.
I'm attempting to get my hands on Harry Potter, but alas, my library is like "LOL. HARRY POTTER? WHO READS THAT?" D< I swear to God, if it's not there because of the angry Christians, I'mma be PISSED and egg their houses.

Fatgirl and Robin

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:34 pm
I'm rereading Charlaine Harris' Living Dead in Dallas.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:54 pm
Oooh I finished reading Hunger yesterday and now im reading Graceling by Kristin Cashore. I rly like it so far heart blaugh heart  

Xx_Rawr_Dino_xX

Fashionable Star

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

SpecialAgentLeah

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:45 pm

East of Eden by John Steinbeck.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:18 am
CR: Unconditionally Single by Mary B. Morrison  

Simply Mizunderstood

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:30 pm
I'm currently reading Girl Talk: All The Stuff Your Sister Never Told You by Carol Weston.
I felt like reading something educational. That, and I apparently don't know enough about sex and anatomy and stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:56 am
Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte  

ArsenicArsinoe

Smartie64

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:23 pm
I'm just about done Inkspell 3nodding I already have Inkdeath with me and I need to read it cuz it's awesome biggrin  
18. ✿ - - - Books

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff