Submit

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:36 pm
Bellemiere smiled as Danis lead her and Kyo into the study and locked the door, offering them both a seat in the comfortable couches. Bellemiere sat back, taking in Danis's very serious expression. Normally Danis was the most laid back of his guild, but now, he was poised ready for attack. "We have reason to believe that the Dasshi has inflitrated both the Valios and the Rasen, the Valios of course much more seriously as we saw the attack on Raphael."

Danis paused, stopping his speech to think. "The Dasshi has suddenly taken a very keen intrest on Raphael, and I believe you need to be more careful with that." He continued has pacing again. "Also, I may have found a weakness in the Dasshi. There are still those loyal to you, as our spies have begun to see." Finally Danis sat looking at the both of them seriously.

"Kyo, as my third in command, I trust you implicably to look after any... nusiances in the Rasen. Also I want a full investigation into both guilds, any boundaries you need to cross just make sure you are not noticed. If you are caught you were working alone."

Danis both looked at them again, his gaze never flinching. "I want the both of you to work together... Bellemiere I understand you are not of my guild, but you have strong stealth skills and free access to almost every guild in Lenon." Danis smiled. "How about it?"

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:51 pm
Ara smiled as Genisis left her study. It was good to see that the girl took the news just the way she wanted her too. Genisis was at one point the twins closest companions. They had planned on promoting her to death's apprientice to serve under Rellemiere and Bellemiere. Those plans fell through rather quickly.

Brigha stood and moved to her sisters side, her cat like elegance never spooked Ara, Ara came to expect it from her older sister. The two stood silent for a few moments before Brigha spoke, cooly, her voice soft and deadly.

"The girl is strong... She would never be able to defeat Bellemiere though... But her presence will weaken your granddaughter considerably. It was a good move on our part. Genisis is loyal so that she will never turn her back on you, but also strong enough to defend herself, and not kill. Bellemiere will still have loyalty to her old friend and will be reluctant to hurt her when she protects you in the final battle."

Ara smiled. It was exactly what she was thinking...

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:59 am
Aka left the training room and headed for her room. As went she passed close to her soon to be husband's private library and was surprised to smel blood coming from it.

Heading that way she bleanded in with the shadows not wanting to be caught.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:34 pm
Kyo listened with interest and when Danis was done speaking Kyo said calmly " I accept your mission and I wont let you down but onto some other matters. So what is this reason of Dasshi in Vailos and Rasen? If its a well enough reason then we should only the let heirs, leaders, counsolers, and secret keepers know of both Vailos and Rasen know and hopfully increase security measures. Another question why do you think Raphael piqued the interest of the Dasshi anyway? I mean he dosen't cause much trouble. "  

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:15 pm
((Wow great vocabulary tair12 that was great!))

As Raphael walked around he seemed to not notice Aka and let his guard down. When he walked around the cramped study he saw a pile of Dasshi, Rasen, and Valios badges. Raphael was confused why the blood trail ended here. He then brushed away the leather badges and felt a knife cut his finger. He grabbed it and pulled it from it's concealed location. It was connected to a wire that triggered a trap. Suddenly a book case behind him fell and crushed him. He lay under the pile of books and the case and couldn't breath he was being crushed by the bookcase there was no air for him because of the pile of badges his head sank into...  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:46 am
Aka watched as Raphael walked around. SHe could tell he hadn't noticed her yet so she stayed and watched. Her gut feelibg telling her something bad was about to happen.

As she looked into the room her eyes followed he blood. 'Why is there blood in here.'

She was knocked out of her thoughts when the bookcase fell on Raphael and moving on pure instinct she ran to his side and began heaving it to the side so she could drag him out.

Getting him out Aka inspected Raphael and and found a large bump and some blood from where the books had hit him. Hauling him onto her back she slowly half carried half dragged him towards her room. "Raphael stay with me. Alright I don't need you passing out with that wound. Now come on, you don't want to leave Bellemiere alone and your revenge to me. You still have to try and get yours done before I do mine."

Reaching her room Aka went and layed him on her bed in her almost empty room before she grabbed some bandages from her almost empty book case and began wrapping his head. After checking his breathing and seeing that he was fine she sat back on her heels and started the wait for him to get up.

'He'll probably call me a tool or a dog again but oh well I am one. That and a worthless whore.'

Looking over to her book case picked up one of three books she actually owns and pulls out a key craved into a hole in the book.

Going to the side of the case she slips the key into a hidden hole and opens the hidden space that housed all her chemical and got her headache medicene. "He'll need this."  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Leasel

2,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:52 pm
Genesis was hidden on the next building from the study. She tried to read the lips of Bellemiere and the other two, but they were facing away from her. Her mind kept wandering back to her and Bellemiere as children, and she dug one of her nails into her arm to stop herself. Focus, Focus. She thought. Bellemiere, what are you doing? She wondered.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff