Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga
Which anime/manga character represents you the most? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:15 pm
I'm told that I greatly resemble Revy from Black Lagoon.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:41 am
haha... i think im hinamori amu from shugo chara  

-ill_b_urs_my_ANGEL16-

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:34 am
I think I'm sorta just like Bobobo-bobo-bobobbo

User Image

Rood trip! Watch him dance! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:42 am
I've never really thought about it to be honest, but if i had to say a character then it would be Twilight Suzuka. She has that calm and collected attitude that i'm told i have.  

Scarlet Obsidian Rose

650 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

E D E L W E l S S

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:22 pm
runeshi
I'd be the randoms that are in the background that say nothing

XD me too
But speaking of actual characters, I guess I'm like Hinata Hyuga from Naruto- shy, quiet, and not very confident in myself.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:29 pm
lol I'd have to say Rin or Shigure Sohma. I'm goth, like Rin's style is, and crazy. Like Gure!

User Image User Image  

ManiacSpiderDoll13

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

X_xSin Falconx_X

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:46 pm
Everybody says I'm like Itachi...

I think it's 'cause for a while we both had the same hair. (It was long and, well, it's still black, but I was too lazy to do anything with it so it lived in a low ponytail for most of my life) Anyway, we're both traitors according to our families, my younger sister (the 14 yr old)says she doesn't want to be anything like me and that she hates me, but she cries whenever I leave and everyone describes her as my smaller twin... lol

People like me because they think I'm "mysterious" and I'm (not to brag) extremely smart with a photographic memory. And I can imitate about anything. And I'd do anything for my family, but even more for my country. I'm very patriotic. It was how I was raised. *shrugs*

I guess I'm more like him than I thought...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:45 am
I think I'd be like Rei Ayanami from Evangelion. But instead of playing viola (an instrument I want to play) I'd play second violin (Which I do play) which Kaworu Nagisa plays. Id also be much like Kaworu Nagisa, apart from the obvious gender issue  

Dark Genosha

Darkest Strawberry Angel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:28 pm
User ImageHinamori Amu. (from Shugo Chara!)I'm like her because my personality changes alot. One minute I all happy and frilly, next scary as whatever your worst nightmare is. One word to describe me: bi-polar. ^^;; Also....because.....her love life. ^^;; Aaaaannnnd. I'm not going to describe her love life. sweatdrop Basically, I change and I want to be a different person then what people view me as.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:58 am
I think I have a personality that resembles a mixture of different characters. So far, I haven't really come across a character who fits me perfectly or who I can completely identify with.

I'd say I'm between...

Utau Hoshina (Shugo Chara) - I'm not exceptionally good at singing and music or unbelievably pretty like she is, but I share her motivation and stubborn attitude. I'm very competitive and hard working, and I know what I want to do and shoot for my goal. Also, I can carry a tune fairly well, and enjoy singing, though I'm a lot more shy about it. I'm also waaay more friendly, considerate, and social than her... I hope. o_o

Hikari Hanazono (Special A) - Motivated, competitive, smart, blunt, dense, kind-hearted, energetic... that's me. I'm not as athletic as her, though. And I'm not as honest, although I wish I was and aspire to be.

Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) - Eccentric, believer in all things normal people don't, hunter of all things no one believes in, easily bored, motivated, optimistic, quirky, energetic, random. That's me. But I'd like to think I'm a lot more considerate of other's feelings than she is.

Nina Sakura (Ultra Maniac) - Bubbly, friendly, helpful, super sweet, considerate, quirky, eccentric, a little dense, and a little bit strange... yep. :3

The last one is kind of opposite to the others, but that's just because I don't know of any characters who are all of these characteristics. Like, someone who is bubbly and friendly and goofy, but knows when to be serious when she needs to.

As for physical looks, I've been told by a few anime savvy friends I look like Nadeshiko Fujisaki from Shugo Chara because I've got really long hair that I wear up in a ponytail just like her sometimes. I also can cosplay as Kagome Higurashi fairly well. I came in third at a local costume contest because the judges thought I naturally looked like her, which boosted my score.  

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

iMeruru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:45 pm
I guess Amano Ichigo from Yumeiro Patissiere. =o

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:38 pm
Haruno Sakura- Naruto/Shipuuden

Suzumiya Haruhi- TMOHS
Oh and Riitsu from K-ON! Yea....  

Cazzie Chikai

Shinkai-Brujeria

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:43 pm
I'm definitely Hinata Hyuuga from Naruto. We both have a shyness & inferiority complexes, but we strive to prove ourselves to the rest of the world that we aren't weaklings. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:58 pm
Furude Rika from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.
Why? Well, I'm a happy girl. But I also have a very serious side to me that resembles Rika's personality when she's in that serious mood. I guess when I'm in my happy mood, I most resemble Amane Misa, from Death Note. I love her style, and I can be very hyper, and quite annoying, like her.

They Call Me Homewrecker

1nsane0takuChan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:20 pm
Boy, this is a toughy... I'm like a few charries.

Radical Edward from Cowboy Beepbop, we're both insane and can't live without a computer. Both thirteen, love animals and our birthdays are almost right next to eachother!

Deidara from Naruto, both love art, explosions, violence, hotheaded and like to fly. XD

Naruto from Naruto, we both love ramen, have the same attitude, mischevious, and have been picked on.

Italy from Hetalia, we're both complete goofballs and love PASTA!!!

(sort of)Sasori from Naruto, We both love art and don't like to be kept waiting or to keep others waiting.

That's pretty much it. LOLZ but if I were to pick the one that was mostly me, I would have to say Radical Ed.  
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff