Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Night Of The Living Dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:31 pm
Kiko stared at the door. "Its only a matter of time before they break through...so where are we going my bar or you apartment?" she asked quickly  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:14 pm
"We'll stop by the bar and then go to my apartment if the people there aren't zombies." Jack said. "Which way is your bar?"  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:33 am
Kiko nodded "Straight down the street out the back door."she said pointing in the direction.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:47 am
"Ok, I'll go first on my hover board and clear the way. If anyone's hurt help them. I mean the humans. Kitty, are you hurt?" Jack asked as he hopped on his hover board.  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:52 am
"No, im completely fine just a little jumpy!", she replied. "Ok so Bar first then? Lets get moving! Myomoni its up to you now!" she looked up at Myomoni with a hopeful look across her face, hopeing his plan would work.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:12 pm
"You shouldnt go alone. Its better if we go in a group." she stated  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:02 pm
((Name's Jack!!! Lol.))

"Yea, but I can still scout ahead and stay close at the same time." Jack said looking out the back door and quickly shutting it. "There's a lot out this way..." Jack said walking to the other door. "And that way. We'll have to fight our way out." Jack said loading his shotguns.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:20 pm
(Ooops sorry havent been paying close attention lately.)

Kitty noticed the 9mm. was still gripped in her hand tightly. She had only wasted one bullet but wasnt sure how much Eric had shot. She checked the clip and she was pretty low, she punched the clip back in place. "Im low on ammo. And she is right it'd be best if we stick as a group! Well Jack are you going to be stingy with those guns?" she asked with a hand out.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:20 pm
Kiko nodded and took out some ammo and loaded her guns. She took one of her pistols and handed it to Kitty. "Sorry i dont carry 9mm ammo but you can take one of my pistols. Keep the 9mm as a last resort, you know just in case one of us turns...we wont have to waste any ammo of one of our guns...."she said hoping that it wouldn't come to that. "Any of those bastards comes out you...shoot'em in the head" she said cocking her guns  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:33 pm
JaeJae09
Kiko nodded and took out some ammo and loaded her guns. She took one of her pistols and handed it to Kitty. "Sorry i dont carry 9mm ammo but you can take one of my pistols. Keep the 9mm as a last resort, you know just in case one of us turns...we wont have to waste any ammo of one of our guns...."she said hoping that it wouldn't come to that. "Any of those bastards comes out you...shoot'em in the head" she said cocking her guns

Kitty took the gun from Kiko. "Yeah thanks! Ill keep the milimeter close." She tucked the 9mm. in the back of her pants since all of her pockets were too small to hold it. "Lets go."  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:25 pm
Kiko nodded and smiled. "I think i should lead cuz i know where to go and Kitty you can be in the middle while Jack is behind us making sure none of those things sneak up behind us."she stated.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:19 pm
"Sounds like a plan. Lets go." Jack said hoisting his shotguns and getting in back. "But what about all of them that are right outside. They're waiting for us. How do we get past them. They alone would use all our bullets." Jack said.  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:29 pm
myomoni
"Sounds like a plan. Lets go." Jack said hoisting his shotguns and getting in back. "But what about all of them that are right outside. They're waiting for us. How do we get past them. They alone would use all our bullets." Jack said.

"UH well from what i know they are pretty slow. SO maybe we can dodge them pretty easily." she said looking at both of them with an ify look on her face.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:52 pm
Kiko walked to the front and looked behind her. "She's right.. if we move fast they wont be able to catch up... so we just have to say close and move fast...and we'll make it."she said slightly opening the door to peek out. "Right now...they are feeding on dead body so if we go now we should get a some seconds maybe a few mins before they notice us"  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:56 pm
"Right! Lets get a move on! Kiko you lead the way." she said and cocked her pistol, ready to go.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff