Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Harry Potter!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Harry Potter movie is you favorite???
  The Sorcerer's Stone
  The Chamber of Secrets
  The Prisoner of Azkaban
  The Goblet of Fire
  The Order of the Phoenix
View Results

Katai Rei Kun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:50 am
I say TSS cause its closer to the book. The books are Awesome. The movies are great if you have not read the books.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:24 am
My favorite Harry Potter film is Goblet of Fire... it is also ma favorite book in the Harry Potter series.. the director in that one did a fantastic job with keeping everything as close to the book as possible..... i mean so do all the director's but in this one as being number 2 movie that is made by a totally different director.. he didn't take out anything really that i would miss. OotP was a dissapointment and the half-blood prince being rated pg, im think im really going to one of the most disappointed fan ever!!!  

Megami Sayuri

morbid_beauty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:41 pm
Prisoner of Azkaban, just because. HaHa. Then OoTP. I think after HB-P that's going to be it I want to be in line for that movie already. Damn it i'm so excited already! Bring...it...on! I told two my friends i am taking them...i'm psyched. After I'm done reading 1984 i'm going to re-amp HP...crap.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:15 pm
i dont have a favorite! D:....
there all just too cool! sweatdrop
but i think the books are much more interesting than the movies...but the movies are still really cool! mrgreen  

max_power728

ohyeah22

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:03 am
max_power728
i dont have a favorite! D:....
there all just too cool! sweatdrop
but i think the books are much more interesting than the movies...but the movies are still really cool! mrgreen

I agree the books are much more interesting. They have better detail and cool little events that lead up to the big thing. But the movies are good no matter what.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:55 am
duck  

Daicake

The Black Eclipse

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:45 pm
POA (3rd) is my favorite the SS or PS (1st) and COS (2nd) are good. The GOF (4th) almost over the edge the ending was anyway, and the OOP (5th) was pathitic!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:13 pm
I can hoestly say that the first two movies work best for me. I'm a total dork when it comes to the books... so much to the fact that PoA just pissed me off. I cannot stand that one  

iheartblank

Witty Humorist

sarahdelphine

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:05 am
i dont watch harry poter  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:49 pm
the harry potter movies are in my opinion getting progressively worse
im probably not even going to watch half-blood prince
sorcerers stone was easily the best(even thought they all look ed and sounded nine and Emma Watson wasn't hot yet)  

The McNinja

Lily Applewhite

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:21 pm
Harry Potter...I laughed, I cried, I wanted to kill the author in book seven.

But, all that aside, I would say I liked the first movie best...mostly, because I hadn't thought too much into the books by then. The books ruined the movies for me, and good fanfiction ruined the books (...by helping to point out their many flaws...not that it was very hard by book six, wow).

Oh Harry...I still think of you...here's wishing you were a likable person at the end...that ANY of them were really likeable in the end.

I better stop here, since I'm itching to rant. sweatdrop PM away if you want to debate. I would love to share my side with a differing opinion... *lmao* blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:24 am
Megami Sayuri
My favorite Harry Potter film is Goblet of Fire... it is also ma favorite book in the Harry Potter series.. the director in that one did a fantastic job with keeping everything as close to the book as possible..... i mean so do all the director's but in this one as being number 2 movie that is made by a totally different director.. he didn't take out anything really that i would miss. OotP was a dissapointment and the half-blood prince being rated pg, im think im really going to one of the most disappointed fan ever!!!

Wait, wait, wait....The Half Blood Prince movie is going to be rated PG?!?!?!

HAVE THEY EVEN READ THE BOOK?!?! gonk

Oh boy...is that one going to stink....the Inferi gave me nightmares, and they are going to make them PG?!

I....I can't talk more....my head hurts....hollywood had wounded me....and Rowlings wounded me before that. The pain... *lol* 3nodding  

Lily Applewhite

marutofitz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:17 pm
can't decide  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:17 pm
Lily Applewhite
Megami Sayuri

Wait, wait, wait....The Half Blood Prince movie is going to be rated PG?!?!?!

HAVE THEY EVEN READ THE BOOK?!?! gonk

Oh boy...is that one going to stink....the Inferi gave me nightmares, and they are going to make them PG?!

I....I can't talk more....my head hurts....hollywood had wounded me....and Rowlings wounded me before that. The pain... *lol* 3nodding
utterly depressing.  

marutofitz

xRed_King

Devoted Player

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:27 am
i like order of the phoenix because i like action and by far that one had the most action  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff