Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Ouran High School Host Club (After school hours) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite origional?
  Haruhi Fujioka
  Tamaki Suoh
  Kyoya Ootori
  Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin
  Mitsukuni Haninozuka (Hunny) and Takashi Morinozuka
  Umehito Nekozawa
  Renge Houshakuji
  Ritsu Kasanoda
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:48 pm
Rima pulled out of the drive way and sped down the street, only one hand on the steering wheel. "So what should we do?" She looked at Nana and smiled, looking back at the road not to scare her.

"Hey Kyne. Whats with her?" Senri pointed to Jiyu. He and Kyne talked alittle but when they wanted to they could talk alot.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:00 pm
"Sure." Kio said, looking over the sales of the club.

Jiyu breathed softly.

"I think she's asleep..." Kio said, a bit annoyed. He brought a cow bell and rang it as he yelled, "THIS ISN'T A HOTEL!!!"

Jiyu suddenly sat up, wide awake. "Oh, hi, Kio-san.." she said.  

mind poo

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:47 pm
Nayana leans on the window with her head on her hand, thinking."Hmm... Do you know where to get any good prank materials? Rubber creepy crawlies for instance?" She says with a slightly devilish grin. Nana looks at Rima's hands and panics a little. "How long have you been driving?"

Kyne shrugs and gracefully places his hand on his head. "Oh, Senri. She is scared of us I believe." He turns to look at Jiyu. "Is that the truth, pretty princess? I don't scare you do I?" Kyne says, turning on the full charm. "That would be sad, would it not... Senri-kun?" ((I have no Idea if I used the right... thinger... Meh))  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:35 pm
"I have a lot at my house... I have been driving for a little while why?" She pulled into her driveway, for alittle bit it was thick forest then it cleared into what looked like a meadow but was actually the front law again with the swing. She stopped in the garage and turned off the humming engine. She got out and opened Nana's door, seeming to appear unnaturally fast at her door.

"Yes very sad indeed." Senri smiled a heart breaking crooked smile and nodded. "You don't have to be scared at all... we won't hurt you." He put his hand on the back of his neck, rubbing and sighing. "Very sad indeed Kyne-kun."  

Maha clone

mind poo

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:48 pm
Jiyu sprang up and yelled, "Not at all! I'm sorry if I've caused you grief! Um... uh... uh..."

Kio grinned, he chuckled quietly to himself. He couldn't believe that Kyne and Senri were acting like that to a weird girl who was scared of guys.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:00 am
Ichigo strolled aimlessly toward the east. He would discover how to be get his first mission, but for now, the chance was gone. "Tomorrow," he said to himself. "Tomorrow, i find out what the Ouran club is all about."  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:53 pm
Senri smiled and shook his head, chuckling quietly. "No not at all. You caused no damage..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:03 am
Mia exited the library once she found her book. It was a mystery book about the murder of someone very important and high in status. The man's possessions had also been robbed. As cases like that keep on increasing, the police find themselves in quite the predicament. Mia loved those kinds of books. It made her want to never put it down.

Not many people were roaming the hallways. They were either at home, or at the host club. Mia had never had a taste for men like that. Men that are so full of themselves. So, as a result, Mia had never ever seen or been in the host club's club room. She had actually tried her best to stay away from that part of the school in general.

Mia sat down on the floor underneath a window and thought about her plan. She had planned to spend some nights at the school. She didn't want to go back to her home. She hated her father. He only wanted her for publicity. Mia decided what she was going to do.  

Mia_Amerne2

mind poo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:38 pm
"er...well, if I did, then I'm sorry!" Jiyu said, bowing multiple times.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:43 pm
Mia got up and ran down the hall to find the way outside. Once she got, she ran around the school, looking for any open windows. She had found one not to far from the entrance and carefully peaked in. There was a club meeting there. Mia ducked underneath the window and continued on. There were many windows that were closed. Mia had finally found one that was open. She looked around the room and saw no one. There were a few cabinets there and a table with some costumes on it.

Mia was so tired from running around the school that she ignored her better judgment and climbed through the window after carefully dropping her book and bag in. Mia tumbled in head first. She got up rubbing her head and then looked towards the door. There was quite a bit of noise on the other side of it. Some squeeling...like fangirls. She also heard the voices of some guys. Mia shrugged it off and walked towards the table of costumes. There was a tag on one of them.

"Property of.....the Ouran Host Club!?" Mia had accidentally yelled that one. She put a hand over her mouth. She stared at the door, waiting for the noises to stop and the door to open. Mia sighed and put her book and bag on the table. She took the bundle of costumes and placed it over her on the floor as camouflage so that she could fall asleep.  

Mia_Amerne2

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:29 pm
Nana grins and waves her hand around a little. "Well, I was just thinking that there was some fangirl meeting today at the school... It must be really boring there. I dunno..." She says with a shrug. "There might be some need for bug patrol or sumthin'."

Kyne walks up to Jiyu, tipping up her chin to look into his eyes. "Don't worry... Princess Jiyu. I thank you for gracing us with your presence." He says, noting the fangirl squeal from a regular. "I believe we are out of cookies. Senri-kun? Could you get some? They are in the other room."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:09 pm
Senri nodded and went to get cookies. He came back and sighed, setting them by Jiyu. "Here..."

"Who knows who knows..." Rima nodded and walked into the foyer of her castle like mansion. "So what do you want to do? Oh I'll show you to my room..." She giggled and walked up the stairs.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:42 pm
"I wanna prank someone. But other than that, I guess I would like to... I dunno actually." She says with a grin as she throws her things onto her back. "To your room it is then! I have no ideas of what I want to do suddenly."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:24 pm
Rima smiled, nodding. She walked up the next flight of stairs to a room all the way on the end. She opened the double doors to a huge room that had a living room, then on the right an annex of her room was where her walk in closet was then in other annex was where her bed was.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:00 pm
"Great room, as expected. Where should I drop my things?" She looks around. "Oh, I brought my roller-blades! You could ride your skateboard, and I could use my skates! We could wander around town and stuff!"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff