Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Host Chat [Hosts Only]. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming In Donuts

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:17 pm
*strolls in with a banana*
hey!
*waves*
*sees luke* eek h...hello....*grins*  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:21 pm
Looking up from Hunny's height, Luke sees an orange-haired boy. Smiling, he greets him."Hello."  

Chef of LoL

Lonely Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:25 pm
Hunny giggles. "Do you like my bunny Lu-Chan?" Hunny holds out his pink stuffed toy rabbit for the new boy to take. he was quite a charmer, he could be some competition to Tamaki though.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:26 pm
Notices someone new "Hello I am Tamaki Suoh!" Glances at kyouya "Of Courst I dont have a problem with trying new beverages for the host club" Smiles and waves at the new host  

Prince Tamaki Suoh-kun

Chef of LoL

Lonely Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:28 pm
Patting the bunny on the top of the head, Luke grins. "If I had a bunny that was half as cute as yours, I'd guard it with my life."  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:30 pm
Seeing the fellow prince type host walk over, Luke stands up and holds out his hand. "Nice to meet you, Tamaki. I'm Luke Perril, a Prince Type host like yourself. I hope you could give me some pointers in the future of the Club."  

Chef of LoL

Lonely Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:33 pm
"Fight!" Hunny jumps up and raises his fist in the air "Go get him Tamaki!" Hunny laughs loudly and stands on the chair, even with the chair he is only as tall as Tamaki.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:35 pm
Obviously amused, Luke chuckles at Hunny's action. "I don't think that any violence would be beneficial to the Host Club in any way."  

Chef of LoL

Lonely Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Real Kyouya Ootori

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:39 pm
Kyouya walked over to Hunny, Tamaki and Luke. "Well then, Luke. Feel free to supply whatever beverage selections you would like."

He looked to Tamaki. "And you're right, violence would not be benficial to the Club. An injured Host could cause a loss of revenue." His glasses gleamed. "And we don't want that, do we?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:39 pm
"OH....but If you are a prince type to you are competition to Tamaki, you two should have a competition for who's more princely!" Hunny spun around on his heel. and gave Luke a peace sign.

dragonhealer

Chef of LoL

Lonely Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:42 pm
"Tamaki would surely win, for he has more experience than I. Isn't that right?" he said, smiling at the other Prince.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:47 pm
"So you forfeit?" Hunny asked a glint of light bounced off of his eyes. "Because the looser has to relinquish the title of prince type and pick a new title !" he laughed a hint of evil in his cute high voice.

dragonhealer

Dreaming In Donuts

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:49 pm
*pokes honey's head*

*waves at tamaki and grins* hey my lord!!
xd xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:52 pm
Kyouya looks at Hunny. "Now Hunny-senpai, you know that we can't have that. If Tamaki lost, what would we do with him?"  

The Real Kyouya Ootori

Chef of LoL

Lonely Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:55 pm
Nodding to what Kyouya just said, Luke ruffles up Hunny's hair and grins. "Maybe next time, hmm?"  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff