Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Thoughts on the English Ouran logo? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which logo did you like better?
  Japanese
  English
  They both are okay. I don't understand what the big deal is :
View Results

Emira Brightleaf

Blessed Miko

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:26 am
Of course it will!! *smiles* You people are just too picky. It's not like they're change anything because we dislike it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:41 pm
I definately like the Japanese one better. But really, I think I just like the whole Japanese show better than in English...  

_icosplay cool guys_

LollyxBeans

Rainbow Roisterer

11,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:12 pm
The old one was more...even. I like even things. Balanced things.
Might be me being OCD, but hey, the english one doesn't balance out properly. I skip through it, now. Makes me kinda miffed.
But, like Miss Brightleaf said, they ain't gonna change anything.
Guess we'll all have to get used to it, eh?
That, or find subs. Again. Still. Whatever.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:15 pm
It's OK, I guess. I still like the old one better. This newer one just doesn't seem as... elegant?  

SugarPigeons

Shin-chan212

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:52 pm
I prefer the old one and I kinda like the new one, but only on the advertisements and the boxes, but for the opening, I was really...disappointed. It ruined the beginning for me. It totally blocked out the characters COMPLETELY. At least the japanese logo didn't. It matched better too.

THANKFULLY, there is a button that allows me to switch to Japanese so I don't have to cringe every time I hear the english opening and closing.

Am I happy with the dub? No, BUT I am happy they released the series b/c I can now watch it whenever I want! That's the beauty with DVDs, you have choices! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:21 pm
i think its pretty good, but it does have that "like omg... its the host club"  

SupaWeena

SilverMoon249

Feisty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:56 am
The english logo's ok, and the rose is a nice touch. It could have a nicer font. the pink is only understandable because the entire series is based off of a neoromance game (similar to dating sims, targeted at female gamers), which is meant for girls. (I'd be concerned if guys played them... =.= wink  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:40 pm
I personally like the Japanese one better because to me, it looks better. sweatdrop I know that's not a good explanation but.......whatever.  

Taellia-chan

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Pure Felicity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:57 pm
I don't really think it's that bad. o: I really don't have a preference as far as the Japanese and English logos go. I like them both the same~ :3  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff