Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Dark Streets of Orkina (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes ^_^
  NO! O_O
  GOLDZ!!!!!!!!
View Results

Sonojie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:02 am
Sonoko decided to meet up with him and ran down the side of the building easily and towards him, a blur that lasted only 3 seconds to anyone that saw her. Quickly, she climbed the tower and walked towards him from behind. "Zylo...i hope i'm not bothering you" she replied, slightly panting from her run. She sat down beside him and held her hand up with the coin in it. "A token?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:05 am
Zylo continued looking out across the city, "It is a way to contact me, I give them only to the very few I trust, you call my name to the coin and I will come to your aid should you need me." Zylo said calmly, "The coin is connected to your life force, should you die the coin will disintegrate."  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Sonojie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:10 am
"Ah...interesting." she replied as she turned it over in her hands again. "Very interesting..." SHe looked over at the city and then looked at him. "So, is there any particular reason that your watching over a city that you say will eventually push you away?"she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:14 am
"Because of what I am, it matters not who I save or how many I save, they always hate me for what I am." Zylo said simply, the story was the same everywhere he had ever traveled.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Sonojie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:27 am
"Yea i understand that. But if they hate you, why save them in the first place?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:31 am
Zylo looked down at her, his eyes calm, "If I don't save them, who will?" he asked her.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Sonojie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:37 am
"They're humans. They can save themselves. Think of it this way...if they can build these cities, and rule them, and drive our kind into the shadows, what makes you think they can't defend themselves?" she asked in a soft but serious tone as she stared out at the city. "Why should you waste your time saving creatures that wouldn't save you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:41 am
"Because if I don't save them I'll just be proving them right, and besides," he looked at her calmly, "What else would I do?" he asked, daring her to find an honorable response.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Sonojie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:49 am
"Well, you could live a little. All work and no play you know?" she replied as she smiled up at him. "I understand you want to save them but you can't so why not be a little selfish and do something for yourself for a change?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:53 am
Zylo looked down at her and smiled, "I have spent my life defending without thanks," he flashed a wolfish grin, "But I know how to have fun." Zylo smiled and looked back out at the city, "I do not hate, fight, or kill without reason." he said simply.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Sonojie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:03 am
"I'll hold you to that." Sonoko replied with a smile. She thought for a moment and suddenly disappeared from his side then reappeared with the bag full of money and handed it to him. "Well here. It's not near enough but it'll do for now."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:06 am
Zylo pushed the bag away, "I don't need it." he said simply.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Sonojie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:15 am
"Just take it. You said you weren't ever thanked for doing what you do so...take this as a un-official and um...unknown thanks from those people down there. IT wouldn't hurt to take it." she replied as she pushed the bag back towards him. "Its not like those greedy merchants were going to do anything important with the money anyway."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:21 am
Zylo laughed, "That's not what I meant when I said I didn't need it." he reached into his cloak and pulled out a small pouch filled with large and valuable gems, the contents were at least equal to the entire bag of money she held. Zylo grinned, "I've traveled far." he said simply.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Sonojie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:28 am
Sonoko stared at the bag wide eyed. "wow...oh..wow. Your doing better than i am!" she replied with a smile and then took her bag of loot back. "Good thing to, i kinda needed this." she smiled and then stood up. "well...i'm off. see you soon Zylo." she replied and disappeared before he could answer her.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff