Reply Rainbow Bridge
Have u ever lost a pet? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Larka-love

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:17 am
and I don't think he knew how much I really loved him because we got a new kitten I payed attention to it to him  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:18 am
While I would I lost my cat either by running away or someone stole him.

Anywho, I lost 4 Campbell dwarf hamsters, a mother, father, their 2 boys and a albino girl.

Everlasting Macabre

Kessalia19

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:39 am
Its sad when a pet dies, and it sucks that people are like 'well at least it wasn't a family member,' or some other insensitive comment, because to a lot of people, their pets are their family!
I've had a LOT of pets in my life, and its hard when they go. Whether they had been sick for a while; or it was sudden, like an accident or something, it is totally depressing.
My hardest loss was my cockatiel. I had I think five other birds at the time, but she was special. We had a great relationship; she was more like a little sister or best friend than a 'baby' like some pets are. Everyone said I was a fool for spending $700 on medical stuff towards the end...I only wish it would have saved her. Cockatiels can live up to 30+ years, but I lost her after only eleven. But still, that was a good long time and I will always remember the good time we had together.
I had a little carnival goldfish for like 6 years, I was SO SAD when it died! People were like omg, it was just a fish. But It was so little when I first got em, and grew to be quite large, and with a beautiful long tail... I think I felt responsible, because everything was just fine til we moved; the fish got sick and died after about a week at the new place. :/  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:59 am
Don't ever feel like they don't know, even once they're gone.
We stay here in sorrow while they are moving on.

If the years they had were more, to stay here by our sides,
Imagine then, how we would feel, the emptiness inside.

They love with joy & guard with zeel, the few years they are here,
They lend us shoulders to cry on, or someone to have near.

In the end, when that time comes, they will leave in you a hole...
But the anguish that we feel, adds pieces to our soul.

Dedicated to my Mer-fur
December 15, 1994 - August 9, 2007  

merkes

dajordanperson

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:35 am
i lost my pet hamster when wuz 8....this is a stupid,yet true story. i wuz swinging him around playing a game with him and i accidentally let go and he went flying out the window of our three story apartment building. i elt like such an a*****e  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:59 pm
Yeah, I have. I had a 13-year-old mainecoon, 7 years ago, who passed a day before my 10th birthday, and I recently lost my dog, who I've had for 13 years (I've had her since I was 4). crying crying crying  

OneCupMeiko

Ashira_Aria

Interesting Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:47 pm
I used to have fish, so I know how much it can hurt. Sorry for your loss.

My first kitty, Ginger, died from a broken neck. She was playing with the shoelaces of my stepdad's boots when he was on a ladder, he didn't see her there and when he got down, he stepped on her head. She lasted through the night and we got her to the vet's in the morning. She died when I was in school (I was 12 or 13 at the time) and they kept her body in a freezer so we could pay our respects that weekend. I bawled my eyes out when I saw her. She looked like she was just sleeping. I haven't really forgiven my stepdad for it because he should have been more careful with a kitten around the apartment and I still cry when I think about her. She was just a baby. I have her collar hanging on my wall. I'm starting to cry while I type this because I haven't told anyone about it for years.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:03 am
I had this PERFECT kitten, she never peed on the carpet or scratched or anything. One night we let her outside (she was an indoor/outdoor cat, as all of our cats have been) and she never came back. I still miss her.  

Chokolate Thief

whippetsrule

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:33 am
yes I have...my cat. My mom put her outside agenst my sister and I's protests and she ran crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:15 am
In March this year I lost my much beloved cat Lily to lukemia.. I had her for about 7 years.. Before Romeo, got hit by a car... I'm really sorry for your loss. Years ago we had a cat that just left...Now I have Princess..  

ladyshari

Lil Anna Bananna

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:23 pm
i have def. but majotiy that ive had is dogs ive lost over five  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:28 pm
I havn't been very foutinoute with my pets sad
my first dog got a tuma in its leg so they cut it's leg of and then it got a tuma in it's chest so it died R.I.P Hilda
and then we got a second dog but my mum and dad split up so it had to be taken away crying I'll miss you Eddie
then my fish (Fin) got a deisiese and died confused R.I.P Fin
I'm not alloud another pet now sad

x-iEpicness

DominosAreFalling

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:31 pm
My brothers cat, Spector when I was younger...(I could never say the name right so I think I spelled it right, xDD) he always got out of the back porch screen, that we kept fixing that somehow he got out, usualy came back but last time he never came back. I haven't seen him in years...like...6 years... sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:07 pm
I have many times. Four times. Three of them were rats and one was a guinea pig. No matter how close I was to them, strangely I never cried though I thought I would have because they were so close.  

Kenzo Yokoshima

Tashayar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:31 pm
I once owned the sweetest cat in the world. He would walk up to you and lay on your chest for hours! But he was an outdoor cat and ran away after only 18 months... I cried for a long time... and so did my other cat...  
Rainbow Bridge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff