Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
xX~Petals Of War~Xx Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

No_Greater_Pain257

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:43 pm
Yakutso heard a howl as him and his men turned in it's direction pointing their weapons."Make sure the villagers get out safely" he barked the order slamming a fresh clip of ammunition into his weapon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:47 pm
I bark softly and three of the wolves disappear, the one staying being of a pure white with red eyes, Mikuri, and she stays by my side as i look ahead, my hand going to my pistol as the wolf and i slowly back up.  

XSuki_MikaX

No_Greater_Pain257

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:05 pm
Yakutso caught a slight movement in the corner of bis eye pointing his weapon in it's direction.Ten soldiers were making sure the vilagers were safe."Show yourself" he called out to whoever was hiding all his men awaiting an order.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:09 pm
I slowly walk forward, hand on my pistol, Mikuri acting on her own accord and walking beside me as we come into view. "Mikuri, go, this place isnt safe..." She ignores me and stays where she is.  

XSuki_MikaX

No_Greater_Pain257

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:14 pm
"Oh it's you" he said and turned his back to her and headed over to the villagers helping thme up."Go quickly before anyone else comes go" he said in a comandive tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:30 pm
I back up slightly but Mikuri runs foreward, growling. "Mikuri!!" Im right after her, almost faster than the wolf.  

XSuki_MikaX

No_Greater_Pain257

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:21 pm
Yakutso turned and leaped sideway's going into a somersault holding his weapon and shouldering it.His men looked at him then pointed their weapons to the wolf some slamming fresh clips of ammo in their weapons.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:58 pm
I look at the men for barely a second before leaping at the wolf, grabbing Mikuri and flipping, holding the huge creature in my arms, on one knee on the ground, my back towards them to protect Mikuri.  

XSuki_MikaX

No_Greater_Pain257

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:38 pm
Yakutso stood up notioning for his men to stand down.His men looked at each other hesitantly then lowered their weapons helping a few villagers giving them food."What do you want with us?" Yakutso asked the girl walking up to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:48 pm
I pick Mikuri up, the feat seeming impossible but nonetheless easy for me, so the soldiers dont take a shot at her, then i look at Yakutso. "Could i talk to you for a moment?"  

XSuki_MikaX

No_Greater_Pain257

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:11 pm
Yakutso tilted his head nodding to his men telling them not to follow."Where shall we talk?" he asked her the band on his weapon slipped onto his sshoulder holding it there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:19 pm
"On my grounds. Folow me." I nod slightly and walk foreward, heading behind a huge building.  

XSuki_MikaX

No_Greater_Pain257

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:24 pm
Yakutso followed her behind the building "What did you wish to discuss" he said.He leaned against a wall lifting one leg slightly placing the foot on the wall crossing his arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:33 pm
Before i turn to you i set Mikuri down and she barks softly. After a moment about eight wolves appear out of random dark places, two small ones going around to where they can keep guard, the other seven, including Mikuri, surroud us. "Ok. I have nothing i can bribe you, nor blackmail you with.. Soo..." I think for a moment, my index finger on my bottom lip as i look down. 'I can't let him know about Ai...' "I wanted to know if you could help me with something.. be an inside man of the sort..."  

XSuki_MikaX

No_Greater_Pain257

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:01 pm
Yakutso raised his eyebrow "You think that just because i won't kill these people and seem like a monster that i'll betray my government".He spat on the ground near his feet to show his disgust "Never" he growled and started walking off.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff