Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Transformer, humans, hunters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:29 pm
JaeJae09
Kai

"Hello Mitsuki." she said. She kept running until she came across a gap between her and the next cliff. Kai let out a small growl as she stopped and looked. She backed up a few feet so she could gain momentum. "If you have your eyes closed keep them that way...and hang on tight!" she said with a roar and taking off. She got faster and faster, her heart pumping hard. When she got to the edge she pushed off and flew through the air. She hit the ground with a thud landing on all four and continued to run until she found a small cave. She ran into and let Mitsuki down before turning back into a human. She grabbed a bunch of leaves and rubbed them on her. She looked at Mitsuki "Here...rub them on you..it helps the scent go away." she said handing her some leaves.

Mitsuki

Mitsuki grabbed a hand full of leaves and rubbed them on her quickly in every spot that she could reach. "I dont get it.....how could he not find us this way?", she asked.

Kyo

Kyo skid to a halt when the tiger jumped gap between land. He growled in anger and thought it no use. He could catch another later perhaps. He wasnt going to waste his time on such stupid animals.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:52 pm
Kai

Kai looked out the cave, she could see the gap from it. She saw him stop at the gap. Cats are better then dogs. she thought and smirked. She looked at Mitsuki "It helps by covering our scent..so instead of smelling us..he would smell the what's around him..like the trees." she said. "But for now we are safe..big bad wolf didn't take the jump... sorry bout this...it must be a little awkward." she said rubbing the back of her neck.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:42 pm
JaeJae09
Kai

Kai looked out the cave, she could see the gap from it. She saw him stop at the gap. Cats are better then dogs. she thought and smirked. She looked at Mitsuki "It helps by covering our scent..so instead of smelling us..he would smell the what's around him..like the trees." she said. "But for now we are safe..big bad wolf didn't take the jump... sorry bout this...it must be a little awkward." she said rubbing the back of her neck.

(( XD Im on teh dogs side! :3 ))

Mitsuki

Mitsuki nodded and smiled. "No its ok...i get it. Your the one who saved me from him. I should thank you, so...thanks!", she told her cheerfully. She caught a glimpse of the wolf walking away from out of the cave. Mitsuki slumped up against one of the cave walls in relief that she had survived yet another night. "Uhh...sheesh that was a close one." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:24 pm
[[ lol so am i...i love dogs. ]]

Kai

Kai smiled and looked at her. "No prob...just doing what i can." she said and sat down leaning against the cave. "So what are you...since you know what i am." she said smiling.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:24 pm
JaeJae09
[[ lol so am i...i love dogs. ]]

Kai

Kai smiled and looked at her. "No prob...just doing what i can." she said and sat down leaning against the cave. "So what are you...since you know what i am." she said smiling.

Mitsuki

Mitsuki smiled at the woman when she asked what kind of animal she was. "Cat.", she answered simply and transformed into her cat form and pranced around in a prissy manner.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:43 pm
Kai

Kai smiled and giggled as she pranced around "Aw..you're such and adorable cat." she said watching her.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:26 pm
JaeJae09
Kai

Kai smiled and giggled as she pranced around "Aw..you're such and adorable cat." she said watching her.

Mitsuki

Mitsuki sat down as a cat and transformed back into her normal human disguise. "Hehe thank you!" she told her with a sheepish smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:40 am
Kai

Kai smiled "You're welcome!" she said happily smiling. She looked out the cave once more. "Its safe to go back out if you wanted."  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:37 pm
JaeJae09
Kai

Kai smiled "You're welcome!" she said happily smiling. She looked out the cave once more. "Its safe to go back out if you wanted."

Kyo

The breeze that lifted his furr up now turned into skin that only lifted with tiny goosebumps. The furr on the back of his neck and head now blew with the wind as normal, long, white hair. His large stature was now that of a humans body, tall, lean, and muscular. Only one feature of his remained the same, and that was his sparkling green eyes that shined against the moons soft night light. Kyo strode around the rest of the forest in search of something, anything to do. On his way around he found a lump of furr on the snowy ground. It was grey and smelled of that kitten he had caught on the way back. Kyo picked it up and sniffed it lightly. He was right it was that kittens furr. "Heh. Stupid furrball." he mumbled to himself as he clenched it within his fist.

Mitsuki

Mitsuki peeked out of the cave along with the tiger. There wasnt a sign of life outside but the snow that fell to the ground softly. "Hmmmm....yeah i should really head back out." she said and started to lace up her boots.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:33 pm
Kai

Kai smiled and walked out the cave. She looked around and gestured Mitsuki to follow. "What were you doing out there alone anyhow?" she asked curiously.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:06 pm
JaeJae09
Kai

Kai smiled and walked out the cave. She looked around and gestured Mitsuki to follow. "What were you doing out there alone anyhow?" she asked curiously.

Mitsuki

Mitsuki got up from lacing her boots up and stood next to the tiger woman. "I just wanted to get a look around and play!" she said childishly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:41 pm
Kai

"I see...maybe next time its better if you come out in the day time." she said suggestively.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:37 pm
Mitsuki

Mitsuki pouted at the tiger womans suggestion. "Aww but then the humans would see me..." she whined. Some snow from the tops of the cave tumbled down on her and she shook it off in a cat like manner. "Well i'd better be off." she exclaimed with a small salute and hopped off the edge of the cave and down into the crack between the ice, and was out of sight.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:28 pm
Kai

Kai smirked at her whining "I'm just making a suggestion." she said looking at her. "Okay...see ya." she said watching her walk off and Kai went off in a different direction.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:20 am
Kyo

Sniffing out the scent of that cat would have been harder than he'd expected, although the large chunk of furr he carried with him made it all the more easier to track her down. He waited patiently at the base of a large, shady tree. "Hmmm....i wonder where that kitty will come out.." he mumbled to himself under his breath. The moonlight reflecting off of his eyes and made them illuminate in the darkness. He caught his breath at the sight of movement far up ahead. He gave out a low growl and crouched up into hunting stance and drew nearer to the living thing. He held back a laugh when he spotted the kitten again. It was so easy, it was umbeareble! All he had to do now was wait, and follow.

Mitsuki

The crack led down into a small hill that was able to help her climb up to the surface again. Although Mitsuki was disapointed with her findings, she was hoping the crack would lead to a small cave of some sort for her to sleep the night in, but no luck. She gave out a small sigh and a puff of white smoke floated away into the winter air. It was time to head back home.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff