Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Rainbow Bridge
MY DAD LIED TO ME ABOUT MY DOG....ONIX Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iHeroz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:30 pm
in the 1st grade i had the Cutest little puppy in the world!!! she was 5 months old and living a great life!untill my dad was reading outside and it was about 9:00pm, and he opened the gate and let my dog outside in the darkness and told her to go out in the street. and...She got ran over. My dad put her dead bodie in the back of hes truck, and said he would take her to the vet but it never happend Dx

----

But that is not as bad what happend to you!
Being shot down? Animal Cruelty!!!!1  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:04 pm
That is terrible. I think it's horrible that your dad waited that late to tell you that, and worse yet, he didn't have the guts to tell you the scenerio in the first place, and tell you exactly what was going on. Parents shouldn't have to lie to children like that about something that would hurt them any way. Even if your dog could contract rabies, your dad shouldn't have to lie about that crap, he should have told you like a man.  

Esora2

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:06 pm
HellsPet Death of life
also tell ur father he die in hell b/c no dog should die b/c of growling its just growling my dog growls when he protects me so he was probly protecting u and started too growl at everyone b/c he/she was protecting u

Never say anything like that ever again about a man protecting his home! You may not agree cause your a snot nosed kid but I'm a mother and if any dog ever showed any sign of attack to my child I wouldn't even worry about dragging it to a field! Yes it is sad she lost her dog yes it is sad it had to be shot but never condem a man to hell for protecting his family! Children like you who know nothing about real life and how hard it is should never judge anyone and if your not a child you sure do act like one!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:18 pm
Thevillian
HellsPet Death of life
also tell ur father he die in hell b/c no dog should die b/c of growling its just growling my dog growls when he protects me so he was probly protecting u and started too growl at everyone b/c he/she was protecting u

Never say anything like that ever again about a man protecting his home! You may not agree cause your a snot nosed kid but I'm a mother and if any dog ever showed any sign of attack to my child I wouldn't even worry about dragging it to a field! Yes it is sad she lost her dog yes it is sad it had to be shot but never condem a man to hell for protecting his family! Children like you who know nothing about real life and how hard it is should never judge anyone and if your not a child you sure do act like one!

It is also annoying when you type b/c every five words rolleyes , people need to type properly. (I just had to point that out...)  

XAmberrXO

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:22 pm
LastHearts
Trying to protect his family?? The dog was just growling, I don’t even understand whey the hell he would shoot the thing if it growled, plenty of mentally stable dogs growl to show how they feel.
Cattle are grown for their meat and I know we cant stop them from being inhumanly slaughtered, but dogs on the other hand are PETS and should be treated like part of the family.

sagirafire
This thread is starting to get on my nerves. Too many people are condemning christmas_day's father for trying to protect his family.

The second thing I have to say is, do none of you people eat meat? How do you think your food gets there? I can assure you that 50% of the meat you buy at your average chain grocery store was not humanely slaughtered.

well yeah, he was trying to protect his family, and not to sound mean but she may not even be telling the entire story.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:11 am
I agree with alot of the people here in saying that there might not have been a problem with the dog, it may have needed training to learn it shouldnt growl at them. I think that He should have taken it to the vet to at least get it checked for diseases before he shot it. I understand why he shot the dog, but if the first shot didnt kill it, it would have been more humane to shoot it again in the head. Im sorry you lost your buddy and im sorry your dad lied to you. I'm so glad that even when my pets couldnt be saved, my parents told me the truth, because thats how it should be.  

angeldots

Yamazaki05

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:49 am
dat's so mean!! DDX

im so sorry 'bout what happened to your dog...

._.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:23 am
Thats ahorrible way to kill a dog... is your dad a farmer by any chance? thats how many farmers put their animals down unfortunatly  

codydark

Hygienic Hunter

Smoothie De Bootie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:50 am
christmas_day
She died slowly. yes. and Did he take her to the vet? No.

She died...slowly? May peace be with your sweet, loved one. Im so sorry for your loss.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:00 am
sagirafire
This thread is starting to get on my nerves. Too many people are condemning christmas_day's father for trying to protect his family.

The second thing I have to say is, do none of you people eat meat? How do you think your food gets there? I can assure you that 50% of the meat you buy at your average chain grocery store was not humanely slaughtered.

"Trying to protect his family"? The dog was just growling, he was probably protective of the girl (christmas_day). If the man had any sense at all he would take the dog to the vet.

Smoothie De Bootie

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:17 am
Smoothie De Bootie
sagirafire

"Trying to protect his family"? The dog was just growling, he was probably protective of the girl (christmas_day). If the man had any sense at all he would take the dog to the vet.

Yea cause I would totally put my hands on a dog that was growling at me, try to muzzle the mouth of a dog that didn't like me then sit in the same car of with a dog that might have rabbies.....Awesome idea guys can't wait to try it!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:53 am
OMG that is so sad! Poor little onix! Your dad should of at leats to him to the vet to be put to sleep!  

Beaglegirl97

Lady Spatz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:21 am
HellsPet Death of life

Yeah srsly stop telling the dude to go to hell. You people are insane if you think he should go to hell for shooting it to protect the family from getting rabies. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:59 am

One time, my dog, was sleeping in my moms room and I walked passed him. I didn’t even do anything and he jumped up and started attacking me : ( . He ripped my arm open and he had never done anything like that before. My dad had to shoot him; it was horrible. I was crying, and not because of my arm. I felt, and still do, that the dog had to be ‘put down’ that way. My family usually gets any animal of your put down by euthanasia but there have been extreme cases which getting the animal shot was inescapable.

Sadly, sometimes when you take a animal to a vet it could already be to late for the animal and die before you even get there. Before people had euthanasia how do you think people but animals down? It isn’t the best way but its better then letting them suffer.

If Onix just growled then he shouldn’t have done that, he should have tried something else.

RatsRule93

gonebananas07

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:04 pm
Sometimes dog growl when they are in pain. Maybe your dog was just in pain.  
Rainbow Bridge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff