Temple of Demons - We're Back! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:02 pm
Once the fireworks were all gone Malum continued on his way, moving at his same steady pace. A predator’s easy lope as he tracked down his prey. He was approaching the cave were Cynic was now waiting for him, setting off the occasional bomb or trap that barely caused him to bat an eyelash.

But another reached the wired up entrance before Malum did. A dark blue furred Baddie hurried out of an adjacent tunnel and turned the corner. He gave a surprised yelp when he walked straight into the sharp wires, tripped over and got himself tangled. They bit painfully into his bruised skin and he quickly stopped struggling.

“I think they were for me.” A deep, amused voice floated out from the darkness.

“Forgive me Lord Malum.”

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:13 pm
[- Cynic -]
It was a sight to behold! Cynic laughed as hard as he could for as long as he could, banging his fist on the floor and throwing himself from side to side. Even though he hadn't got Malum with his nasty little trap, he had found himself an even better playmate! Malum was near invincible and didn't spook well enough, but this guy had run into the wires, tangling himself up perfectly. He heard a click as one of the wires caught a flint which lit a rocket pointed straight at the doorway.
Oh well, the fun had been just that for a bit, but this particular bomb was built to take on a God head-on, not a baddie... He stepped forward, catching the rocket before it was able to take off and pointing it towards the roof instead.
"Ok, ok, Master Malum!" he called into the darkness, knowing he would be heard, "You win this one! But it was a dirty little trick sending that little guy in to take the fall for you!"
He stopped for a second, mulling it over. "Actually, that's a pretty good idea! Remind me to use it some time!"

Crimson Jazz

Dapper Elder

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:41 pm
The Baddie caught in the wire didn’t think much of Cynic’s laughing. He gave the demon one bitter look before carefully making his expression as blank as possible. Malum didn’t need to see any lapse in his emotional control. It might make the god give him to Cynic to play with.

Shadows shifted and then Malum was within the cave, standing slightly hunched by Heretic’s tangled form. His deep, dark expressionless eyes watched Cynic. Without even glancing at his servant he reached out, snagging him behind the neck and pulling him out from the wire. Skin, fur and blood was shed before the wires finally snapped free and the Baddie was tossed into a heap on the floor.

“We have a guest.” Came Malum’s gravely voice.

Heretic, who had struggled up into a sitting position with his eyes clouded with pain, bit back a sigh and leaned forward. His head hit the ground with a crack as he fell into an awkward bow. “Ugh... ah, welcome to the Temple of Demons, sir.” He addressed Cynic, battered body giving a slight tremble. “May I get you something? Refreshment? Food? ... a ugh... victim?”

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:48 pm
[- Cynic -]
Cynic scoffed at this baddie's reaction to him. Obviously some sort of servant to his mighty Master Malum.
He took a moment to laugh at Heretic's battered form and awkward mannerisms before he answered his question. It was all just SO entertaining!
"No, no, no! Seeing you caught in those wires was good enough to last me a while!" He stopped again and considered his options before walking to the baddie's side and patting him on the back... with his spiked paw.
"That is, unless you would like to be a victim? Moreso than you already have been tonight, that is!"

Crimson Jazz

Dapper Elder

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:10 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heretic winced as Cynic patted his already battered back with a spiked shoulder. He was wishing he had stayed back in the tunnels. But he’d heard the banging noises from Cynic’s traps and thought Malum might need his assistance. “No thankyou sir. While pain by your paw would surely be exquisite, I would have to decline.” His gaze was unfocused and his voice carefully natural. “In order to serve Malum properly I need to be able bodied. I would hate to be forced to spend days recovering from your skilful torture.”

Malum’s eyes sparkled with wicked amusement as he watched. He rarely noticed his servant, unless it was to give an order or break a few bones.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:21 pm
[- Cynic -]
"Oh, come now! I wouldn't dream of torturing you! I just wanna have some fun! Why, we could just send you down those corridors and time how long it takes for you to come back... if you do. I'm sure your good Master Malum would love to help me take the time?"
He smiled again, shaking his head with a short laugh, allowing the remaining bells to ring, echoing off of the walls.

Crimson Jazz

Dapper Elder

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:37 pm
Heretic’s face was pressed against the cold cave floor and now he carefully put his paws out, lifting himself up into a sitting position. “Lord Malum?” He beseeched softly, eyes down and ears back. Blood dripped down to the ground from one of his new and numerous wounds.

Malum was of course more than willing to allow Cynic his fun. He would make sure Heretic wasn’t killed, but in the end a few more broken bits and pieces on the servant wasn’t going to matter. “Get going.” Besides, he still wanted to see more of what this Cynic fellow could come up with. So far he had proved rather entertaining, but Malum’s moods were hard to predict. In a second his amusement could become violent wrath.

The Baddie got to his feet with a bit of difficulty and no complaints, clearly used to carrying out his duties no matter what kind of shape he was in. He staggered over to the door, nearly tripping over the discarded trip wires and stood to wait. “Ready set...” Oh, this was going to be great fun.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:38 am
[- Cynic -]
"Yeah, get to it!" Cynic howled, tossing a handful of lit firecrackers at Heretic. As he watched Heretic enter the corridor, he turned to Malum. "Almost makes me feel bad for the poor kid. Some of those things in there might me a bit harder for a little guy like him to handle as opposed to a demon, and especially a god!" This brought yet another laugh to his belly, a full-throated guffaw which caused him to double over clutching his stomach. "Well... almost..."

Crimson Jazz

Dapper Elder

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:07 am
Heretic couldn’t hold back a startled noise when Cynic threw the firecrackers at him. He stumbled into the tunnel. This demon fellow was not on the top of Heretic’s ‘like’ list and he hoped that he wouldn’t be hanging around too long. He also hoped he could keep himself alive through whatever traps were waiting for him.

The god was watching as his servant disappeared into the tunnel. “He’ll live.” Malum said bluntly in response to Cynic’s words. His gaze slid over to the demon. “I will keep time.” Then he drifted from view, taking the heavy dark atmosphere with him. Malum wanted to keep an eye on Heretic without having to listen to the demons chatter. In the tunnel something exploded.

Still alive but with rather badly singed fur, Heretic continued onwards.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:31 pm
[- Cynic -]
"Aww, you stinker!" Cynic found himself yelling into the darkness... Well this was certainly no fun. Sure, he could hear Heretic's yelps every now and then, but what good was it if he couldn't see the poor kid get his a** kicked by a barrage of fireworks?
"Hold on buddy!" he cried, looking towards the only cave with sparks flying from it, "I'm coming to push you in- I mean help you with those nasty traps!"
He ran forward, nimbly dodging every one of his previously lain traps, dodging into a corridor near Heretic's own and tossing some more firecrackers around.
He yelled and whooped, letting his cries echo from the walls of the caves like a pack of hungry animals nipping the heels of an unknowing prey.
"I'm gonna get you, you little s**t!" he wailed every word, letting them cut into his victim's mind. In any other circumstance he wouldn't lose himself like this, but he knew eher Heretic's path would take him...

Crimson Jazz

Dapper Elder

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:02 am
Heretic cringed away from something nasty in the dark tunnel, skittering sideways. Numerous new cuts had been opened up and one paw had been badly burnt. He was used to the pain, of being tossed around like a ragdoll, but he did not enjoy one second of it. Yet of course he would not complain and he would do as his master wished. Malum’s presence was like a weight upon his shoulders, a dark aura constantly surrounding him. The gods eyes were upon him, watching his every move.

He paused for merely a second, ears twitching back as Cynic’s yell echoed down the tunnel. Darn it. Why couldn’t he just stay away? He heard the new set of fireworks as they went off and couldn’t help himself, he turned away down an opposite tunnel, trying to avoid Cynic. Another trip wire caused him to stumble, his knees hitting the rock painfully when he tried to catch himself. Then he was up again and moving, trying to judge Cynic’s position.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:08 pm
[- Cynic -]
((How dare you Ruri? You've made my Cynic into a REAL demon! XD))
Cynic stopped for a moment. Heretic was drawing closer, but his keen memory told him that trying to get all the way here would a painful and slow process. Instead of scurrying into the pits of the God of Demons' caves after a little puke like this Heretic kid, he should know where he was going, or, better yet, where Heretic was going. With the right moves he could easily steer his prey in the right direction, but where would that be...? Thankfully, his photographic memory (well, only when it came to his traps. Otherwise, he might as well have the IQ of a peanut) let him know just where he had set each of his trip wires, leaning rocks, flint strips and more. He had almost surprised himself with the number of tricks he had placed in just a small amount of time.
He whistled into the tunnel, threw some more firecrackers and leaped into an alcove. That should stop the twerp from finding him for a few more minutes... Ah, of course! That large opening with all of those big rocks! He had riddled one opening with hair-thin wires which miraculously balanced a half dozen of rocks bigger than him. Yeah, Malum would smash those rocks with a twitch of his finger, but Heretic, well... Oh man, he'd die! He judged their positions and swallowed hard. Would Malum be mad at him if he killed the kid?
"Aww, guess I gotta go save him," Cynic grumbled as he leaped from his hiding place and chased Heretic down. Where was Malum when you need him? He did say his servant would be all right, after all...

Crimson Jazz

Dapper Elder

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:09 pm
User Image

Luci picked her way carefully around the thick branches. It wouldn't do for her to be a mess when she reached her destination and she certainly would ensure she made a proper impression. Malum would forever be a legend in her family, but that was not the reason she was coming to his temple. No, her father had a special bond with his brother and the way Ranoll spoke of Malum had struck the young demon as odd her her family, and to imagine Malum returning this bond seemed impossible. Thus, she found herself picking her way through the dark night to find the God that was her uncle.

Entering the temple she walked a few paces and stopped, standing tall and confident. "I am Luci, daughter of Ranoll, Granddaughter of Churel, and Great-granddaughter of the Malevolent Adonnenniel! I demand an Audience!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:04 am
Aienma's eyes narrowed as the dark aroma of blood met her, bringing saliva to her lips and an ache to her stomach. She could taste the coppery fluid before her tongue even lapped at the dark crimson fluid. Her tongue moved slowly as she cleaned away the fur and flesh, enjoying the taste of blood that stained the long claws. "You can still bleed for me God. I guess I'll have to learn to live with that. And if I can't, you'll bring me back a pet, someone that I can tear into and make hurt, someone I can bring to the edge of death and you'll watch." Aisenma growled, taking a fist full of his hair into her paw then letting it fall right back down as she moved back to the bed, sitting carefully amongst the three sleeping kittens. She ran a light paw over all of their backs, reciting their names off, trying to familiarize herself with her spawn. She paused on Maura and blinked. There wasn't much point to familiarizing with this one, tomorrow she would be taken to her new home and longer matter.

Aisenma shoot Malum a dark look, lifting her clawed paw to her mouth, licking at it, wanting to find more blood closer to her fur. "What do you want to do now?" Her head turned to the side, so she could look down the length of the bed before she turned her attention back to the large, looming male.. She was getting tired of all this sickening 'feelings' talk, of riding this emotional roller coaster, it made her sick to the stomach. Physically sick to the point she could taste the bile beneath the sweet tang of blood and she knew much more of this talk, she would vomit.

Debrutsid

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:49 am
User Image Cleo walks into the temple with her tail sweeping back and foth, she then notices everyone and blinks then smirks evily seeing if she gets noticed, or maybe thinking about tricking someone into doing something that would be fun and dangerous  
◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff