Submit

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:36 pm
Nighttime.

Akira breathed in, held it, and then let it all out in a sigh of contentment. Clear sky, a light breeze.... perfect.

She had always loved roaming the city at night. True, she was half human and could therefore stand to be out during the day, but she loved the night for what it signified - darkness, shadow, concealment. Her bywords. By now, she knew the streets - and side streets - as well as she knew the 'borrowed' apartment she kept. Unlike other cities - or so she'd like to think - this place she'd had to call 'home' was always changing; something new was always happening at one corner or another, people came and went... that was the life here.

Her sharp hearing picked up the sounds of gunshots, approximately 3 streets away from where she stood. Another gang war? she thought, ...or maybe just a shootout at the drugstore. She knew for a fact that there was a drugstore in the area, and thought to check it out. She could control her bloodlust, yes, but when it came down to it, she still needed to feed. However, she preferred that she feed on someone who was about to die, rather than have to feed off the living.

She glanced down, eyeing all of twenty floors of that particular building - her apartment complex - and the one across it... and smirked. Quite a jump, but nothing she hadn't done before.

Here goes...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:50 pm
Wellsie had also heard the gunshot and she gently put her book down to see what the dilemma was all about. She put her red sack down and went to the window. She breathed in the city air and swiftly leaped out. Her eyes were a bright red, as she had not put her contacts in today, and she knew that she would probably stand out. Oh well.
Her hair moved slightly in the breeze as she made her way over to the scene.

candyroks81

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:00 pm
"You jump from buildings much?" Came a voice from behind Akira. Kerbiros walked from behind Akira, an uncanny silence with his step.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:39 am
The dark-haired half-vampire glanced over her shoulder, her gaze steady. Nothing much surprised her now, really - not even people walking up behind her without so much as the faint sound of footsteps. There, a few feet behind and to her left, stood a pleasantly tan, thirty-ish man clad in black. Akira noted the dark hair and red eyes - traits of a pure-blood vampire, if descriptions in legends and 'vampire stories' were anything to go by.

"What's it to you?" she said, by way of reply, before launching herself into the air. The breeze whipped past her, and she relished in the sensation of hurtling through space, hair streaming behind her, as though weightless.

She landed on the other roof, went into a crouch and rolled, to take the impact off her legs. Martial arts training had prepared her somewhat for life on the streets, so she was no stranger to what one had to do after a jump like that, provided one actually made the target, as she had.

Akira stood, perusing the horizon as though looking at it would reveal exactly where the gunshots had originated. In truth, she was waiting to see what the other vampire - who was still across the street - would do, and what he was doing there. And, if applicable, what he wanted of her.

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:07 am
Kerbiros jumped into the air in a standing long jump. He stuck on the other building. "Nothing... much..." He said with a grin on his face. His fangs showed lightly. "I was just wondering what a halfling like you was doing up here.."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:43 am
Fighting the urge to roll her eyes, Akira turned away slightly, crossing her arms over her chest. She wasn't overly surprised that he'd known she was a halfling - almost nothing surprised her anymore - and despite her outer appearance and actions, wasn't so rude as to say nothing in reply. She'd indulge this vampire, if that was what he wanted.

"Nothing much..." she said, slightly mocking his earlier statement. "I usually come up here at night." Here the amethyst-eyed teen shrugged lightly, nonchalant. "Habit, I suppose."

There. She'd answered his question. There were no answers to her unspoken ones, however, but Akira was a patient sort. If this guy - whoever he was - wanted to play 'guessing game' or something of the sort, then she'd oblige.

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:36 am
name: trinity
appearance:User Image
Bio: a very aggresive vampire. If in trouble she acts first and asks questions later. she suffers from schizofrenia and has a split personality.
tabitha, trinity's other half (of her personality) is a very soft gentle person.

Trinity lays moaning softly curled around her stomache, hands pressed tightly against a seeping wound on her abdomen.

i did warn you this would happen tabitha says cheerily in her head.

trinity groans and waits for a particularly severe wave of pain to pass before pulling herself to her feet and staggering towards the street opening of the alleyway

shut up she whispers to Tabitha.

the only reply she gets is a soft laughing in her head  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:05 am
name: Israel
Race: Vampire

Appearence:User Image
Bio: Israel is an outspoken kid, lives on his own, and is generally a little jackass, but if you hang around him long enouph, you'll grow acustomed to him. Israel might be small but he has a temper the size of his ego.
Extra: Loves to twiddle aroud with his lighter (Code for he's a pyromaniac)

CR4SS

Dapper Fatcat

CR4SS

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:12 am
Israel sat on the Steps across the street, while twidling with his light he happens to notice a woman(Trinity) stumbling out an alley.
"probobly just a drunkie" he thought to himself
He decided it didnt matter wether she was drunk or not he was going to see if she was okay.
"Hey you okay?" Shouted Israel from across the street
He got up, put his lighter back in his pocket and began to walk twords her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:01 pm
Trinity's head snaps up and she looks wearily at the kid.
"Uhoh", tabitha chimes in her head.
"shut up" trinity snarls under her breath. "Im fine" she calls to the kid pulling her jacket down over her wound. She leans heavily against the wall and moans in pain as the pain hits again. she grips the wall as she nearly looses conciousness.
"you know he isnt going to believe that dont you?" chimes tabitha cheerily.
"did i ASK for your opinion?" trinity mumbles as she regains full conciousness. she waves casually at the kid. "s'all good"  

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

CR4SS

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:47 am
Israel didnt care if she said she was fine she sure as hell didnt look it, Israel spead up his pase as she fell against the wall.
"look, you might say your ok, but you definently dont look it" said Israel as he grabbed her shoulder and sat her down by the wall.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:34 am
Israel sat down next to the women, pulled out his lighter and a pack of smokes, lit one up and took in a long draw from it,and slowly breathed out "You want one?" he offered.  

CR4SS

Dapper Fatcat

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:14 pm
"er no thanks. really kid. you shouldnt worry yourself." she preses hard against the gaping wound in her stomach. "i just need a little time and ill be all good."
"your in trOUble," tabitha sings in her head.
Trinity stiffens and snarls softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:13 am
"Did you just....hey!, you'r a vampire!"Exclaimed Israel
"Finally i found anouther one!" "I've been serching for someone to hang with, i mean ya i could hang out with humans, but theirs to much restraint required. You know what i mean?"

"plus, they really dont like it when you bite into them...." he added

"oh and hey, who were you growling at?" asked Israel as he took anouther puff from the Ciggarrette.

CR4SS

Dapper Fatcat

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:15 am
"heh," she taps her head. "my little friend tabitha,"
she shakes her head, and rubs the small round scar on her stomache.
"so what makes you help random strangers? could be dangerous you know. especially for one as young as you."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff