Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Who's ready for Twilight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

monkey_bubbles_1995

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:47 am
Otakkun
ninja For the benefit of Mr. Kite...

Honestly, I don't understand the hype building around this movie.
From what I've seen on Dailies (Reelzchannel.com and the actual show) it looks terrible.
Cheesy acting, cheesy actors, cheesy trailer.
And why is a vampire out in the daylight? I'm all for artistic interpretation and breaking from the mold...but the vampire-at-night idea does not get repetitive if you ask me.
I'm pretty sure that I will wait until I can see this movie for free or someone pays me to see it. XD

...there will be a show tonight. domokun

have you read the books........vampires can go out in the books and it says why!!!!!i think its going to be an awesome movie and not cheesy!!!! i am going to watch it......i dont think it will be as good as the books but still good  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:49 am
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
I hate the actor they chose for Jacob. Anyone with sense couldn't mistake a Latino for a Native American... stressed

i agree!!!!but i think the rest of the actors are pretty good......  

monkey_bubbles_1995

Mistyflower

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:03 pm
Im sooo ready!
depending on where you live they have moved the release date!
its now november 21st!
<3Robert Pattinson<3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:06 pm
I SO CANT WAIT  

Dark Mousett

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Venom916

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:00 pm
the movie got moved up to november 21 its taking the date of harry potter thes going to be out in july i cant wait it going to be a great movie  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:42 pm
monkey_bubbles_1995
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
I hate the actor they chose for Jacob. Anyone with sense couldn't mistake a Latino for a Native American... stressed

i agree!!!!but i think the rest of the actors are pretty good......

Jacob's actor bothers me, but I especially like the choice for Esme.
User Image  

The Dinosaur Next Door

pepper79

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:14 am
Everyones imagination is diffrent so we picture them diffrent. i really like my version but i am left handed so i have a diffrent perspective on things and more imagination, and edward works for me but Bella looks nothing like i pictured her.... it makes me sad crying but whats Jacobs real name like the actor anyone know?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:53 pm
OMG
i can't wait for it to come out
And yea i am going to watch it  

fictiveUniverse

Profitable Hunter

fangirl101

Brave Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:49 pm
I'm glad they moved the movie up.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:58 am
I can't wait to see it! ^^

I just became a fan of the Twilight series, currently reading the latest book.  

SazzleBerry

kt_tashee_xoxo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:07 am
I`m definately gonna watch!!!!!! I luv the books, although Twilight is the best out of the four.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:03 am
Eh.. Im not really looking forward to it honestly. In my opinion they only picked two good actors.. D: And that alice and Carlisle ;~;.. Even though I love Bella's actor, because shes from my favorite movie [Casper >>] It just doesnt seem like they picked a good cast D:..

Im not all in the dumps about it though, because the movie can only be but so bad ;~;.. I just hope they dont like.. SKIP everything like they do in Harry Potter surprised If they dont than they got my dibs. And you know the movies gonna have a bazillion academy awards hands down emo anyway.

The thing about this book is.. In my school [I dont know about others] but. Most people only started reading it, after this one kid read it.. And I read it before her -.- Talk about a wannabe school D:

[First Post~ Nice guild BTW :3

Added comment: Another thing.. D: When I think of Edward, i sure as heck dont wanna go OO :] CEDRIC DIGORY X_X EW D:<<

xJinxMe

x-Our_Sacrifice-x

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:23 am
Otakkun
ninja For the benefit of Mr. Kite...

Honestly, I don't understand the hype building around this movie.
From what I've seen on Dailies (Reelzchannel.com and the actual show) it looks terrible.
Cheesy acting, cheesy actors, cheesy trailer.
And why is a vampire out in the daylight? I'm all for artistic interpretation and breaking from the mold...but the vampire-at-night idea does not get repetitive if you ask me.
I'm pretty sure that I will wait until I can see this movie for free or someone pays me to see it. XD

...there will be a show tonight. domokun

Oh My God
Looks like some onme didn't read the series.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:25 am
The movie comes out on my birthday^^
kawaii!!!!!  

x-Our_Sacrifice-x

MISSFUNSIZE

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:41 am
even though i never read the book, i wuld lik 2 c the movie, i hope they dont leave anything out & mess it up lik they did 2 harry potter! that was sad xd  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff