Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
{ The Sweet Type - Kairi } - giraffes get free pie! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What if your favorite animal at the Zoo?
  Giraffe
  Hippo
  Monkey
  Fishies
  My Creepy Neighbor
  Poll Whore
  YOU!
View Results

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:08 pm
"RIKA-CHAN?! It was you? I always blamed the twins. I need to go say i am sorry!" Kairi ran out of her room and into the twins section.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:21 pm
Rika flinchd. "When she's done saying sorry... What will become of me...?" Rika became so scared, she ran off home where no rich student would have dared to go to: the Yakuza neighborhood.
As she ran, she called out, "Help! Some rich kid's gonna send me outta the country!!!"
Kasunoda from Class D ran out and said, "Urgh?!!" Rika was scared out of her wits and ran the other direction back to Ouran. " crying So scary..."

(Hey, why isn't there a Kasunoda....?!!!! We need one!!! and a Renge!!!)  

mintages

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:24 pm
Kairi laying on her couch, cookie container empty (someone couldnt wait...). she obviously was daydreaming by how she randomly said a name and started talking "Taaaaama-kun I would love to have a walk in the moonlight with you. Oh Mori-senpai you dropped your cake. I'll pick it up for you... *BOOM (Thunder)* "AHHH!" Kiari screamed as she jumped back from her dream. A flash of lightning went by and another boom sounded. Sadly like Haruhi-chan she was terrified of thunderstorms... poor Kairi  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:04 pm
Rika was still in the room as Kiari-san started mumbling in her daydreams. Rika walked over to her and made a face like Kasanoda-san from Class D. "Hey, you know, your eyes are open but you're saying things that should be said when they're closed."  

mintages

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:22 pm
(FLASH, BOOM! Thunderand lightning) "AHHHH!!!!!" Kairi said clinging to Rika-chan... "Oh sorry Rika-chan. I just don't like thunderstorms..." Kairi said detatching from her friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:03 am
Rika looked out the window. "Umm.... it's kinda sunny the last time I checked. If there was rain, I would have been running out there right now... But I can understand thunderstorms. My father once left me outside during a thunderstorm when I was four on accident... Heh heh."  

mintages

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:26 am
The next day Ugh... Marching too much- Kairi thought to herself trying not to march into the music room still holding her flute. "Oops still in Band Uniform... I better change before the others come in!" She said running into the changing room where her yelloe hostess dress was hanging

(PS- I'll be at a camp next week so I will not be on very much unless magically marching band practice gets cancelled... Which it wont... Byes!)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:34 am
(lucky.... I wanna be in MY marching band this year... but my mother does not allow me to leave the house unless it's Sunday.. church...)

"I see your band uniform... We had practice today...?"  

mintages

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:15 pm
yeah... It was an optional one seeing that there is now show for a month. But it wasnt that big i was one of the only flutes. *plays a quick scale* ok im set for next week! -wanders over to the couch- man i am exaushted.... -places her head on the pillow- your so lucky rika-chan u would probably be even more tired then me! My arms feel like spaghetti to. ughhhhh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:10 pm
Kasanoda stood in the middle of the host club doorway. "Uhhh... Rika-chan left for Tokyo Institute a week ago... I'm Ritsu Kasanoda... Since you were the last person to locate, there's the news..." he said softly.  

mintages

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:05 pm
"Oh" Kairi said tensly "i'm just gonna go back to be flute then! . . ." begins to play someday my prince will come (from snow white)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:37 pm
Kasanoda began to tap his foot to the beat as a metronome for her. "So.. Do you have a certian prince in this school of ours...?" he asked her softly.  

mintages

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:06 pm
Well Kaoru and I are really good friends. And I really want to get to know Tamaki more. I haven't really met every1 so far. continues to play again  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:19 pm
Kasanoda nodded. "Well, there's Kaoru-san.. Tamaki-senpai comes a few times. There's Hani-senpai too... Big brother Mori came back a little while ago... I don't know about Hikaru-san, Kyouya-senpai, or Fujiouka-kun. But we will soon enough," he said with an awkward smile.  

mintages

Nightengail24

Blessed Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:53 pm
"Hello,i just stopped by to pay you a little visit" blaugh  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items