Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Hottest/Sexiest Batman character (read 1st post 1st) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who Is the Hottest/Sexiest Batman Character?
  Batman
  Robin
  Scarecrow
  The Joker
  Catwoman
  Penguin
  The Riddler
  Two Face
  Poison Ivy
  Mr. Freeze/Mr. Zero
View Results

LucyInTheSkyWithDiamondsX

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:53 pm
IEditYourWorld
Quote:
IEditYourWorld Wrote:
Quote:
Cillian Murphy is just too cute. Go scarecrow!

Quote:
Please have my babehs, my dear Scarecrow/ Mr. Crane.

I work with a guy who looks almost exactly like Scarecrow, only this guy has green eyes instead of blue. He is so unbelievably hot that it's hard to work with the guy. If I wasn't getting married in a week, oh man... the things I would do to this guy...

What's funny is, we're both videographers, and we have to go shoot wedding videos for the company we both work for. Ironic, isn't it...

Temptation, go away!
IEditYourWorld

Ha! Lol, that's trippy man. J'adore! icon_xp.gif

Okay, to further make this little work crush even worse, the Scarecrow looking guy at work just gave me a really good word in at the company we both work for.

You see, unlike my other coworkers, I keep a separate bag of various things that I find helpful in the field. They consist of some unusual things, such as twist ties, duct tape, a notebook, white paper for white balancing the camera, hair pins (there are SO many things you can do with hairpins), rubber bands, scissors, extension cords, you name it. That handy little bag of mine saved his last shoot.

During our last shoot, we had all sorts of problems filming Satan's Bride, Hell's Hubby, and their little pain in the a** b*****d child. The bride picked the weirdest places to have us film, giving us very little light. The camera mountable lights only gave us so much light, so we were a little stuck. I have a head lamp in my bag, which helped solve that problem. He told me that he felt like a miner wearing that head lamp, but he got the shots he needed with all the light he needed.

Being the back camera was useful, especially since he was front camera. His brand new Sony Hi-Def camera was having problems. During the ceremony, his camera started going haywire. Because I was able to keep a steady back camera, he had extra footage (that looked good by the way!) that he could edit with.

On the way down to the reception, we were both thirstier than you could imagine. My Scarecrow guy was both hungry and thrust, and I could tell he was fading fast. Once again, the extra useful bag came to the rescue. I keep bottled water, some cereal bars, and some Slim Jim's in my equipment bag just in case I'm filming with someone who is diabetic or hypoglycemic. I've filmed with someone who has hypoglycemia before, so this became a health precaution. He devoured the cereal bars, Slim Jim's, and sucked down the water. We then got into an interesting discussion about how I don't like Aquafina and how he loves the stuff, but that's another story.

When we got to the reception, the "b*****d Child of the Bride" ended up giving us some more trouble. He was running around near our equipment, and ended up knocking into the camera tripod. We had a camera with a portable light mounted on the tripod when it toppled under Bride Jr.'s blunder. The camera and light were okay, but the bracket that held the light into place was busted. It took nearly every twist tie I had plus about two feet of duct tape to hold the light in place, but sure enough, it worked. It looked tacky, but it worked. He held onto the head lamp just in case, but ended up not needing it.

By the end of the night, he was so grateful for my equipment bag. He also told me that I was one of the most thorough people he had ever worked with at this company we work for. I'm sure you can imagine how much I was blushing by that point.

I found out this week that he was so impressed with my work that he put in a good word for me at work. My boss was so pleased that he has asked me to present before the whole company what all I keep in my bag and how useful all this stuff is.

Of course, I'm married now, so this makes it even harder to look at the guy, let along work along side him. I keep looking down at the gorgeous ring my husband gave me whenever I have to go out shooting videos with this guy. I also call my husband before and after any weddings and receptions, not only to ease my husband's mind (and admittedly my own), but also to let the Scarecrow looking guy know that I'm a happily married woman. I have no intention of leaving my wonderful husband. He makes me happy, and he makes me laugh like crazy, which I find more attractive in the long run.

So yeah, the cute guy at work provides.
IEditYourWorld

Wow.
Amazing, simply amazing.
And yes it is true that the ability to make you laugh is more important in the long run.
But still, wow.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:09 pm
No one think The Penguin is sexy? I am shocked...  

WillWintter

Organization13_Larxene

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:43 am
mr. freeze is HOT (ironic isn't it?)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:17 am
well i voted for the joker. (heath ledger not jack nicholson) i would just totally love to hang with him.

but the character i really think is sexy, is jim gordon played by gary oldman! so hot!

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_BxdKN-NF064/RwzxND6f8lI/AAAAAAAAAoM/3v4ma7xcoZk/batman.jpg  

x--stevee--x

LucyInTheSkyWithDiamondsX

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:06 pm
Organization13_Larxene
mr. freeze is HOT (ironic isn't it?)

. . . but you didn't vote for him?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:53 pm
the joker; best. villian. ever.  

pandiebun

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Darkqueen48

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:29 pm
x--stevee--x
well i voted for the joker. (heath ledger not jack nicholson) i would just totally love to hang with him.

but the character i really think is sexy, is jim gordon played by gary oldman! so hot!

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_BxdKN-NF064/RwzxND6f8lI/AAAAAAAAAoM/3v4ma7xcoZk/batman.jpg

-cracks up-

He's not hot, but he's totally awesome.

He's cool and reminds me eerily of Yagami-san from Death Note. xD

He is Sirius Black after all.
(Gary Oldman is, not Heath Ledger..)

Okay.

I'm at a tie between Mr. Ledger as the Joker, minus the face paint. (Did you see that part of The Dark Knight?!)

And Crane, because he's a doctor. xD
A hot doctor who in one fanfic got to meet The Doctor.

xD  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces