Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
gakuen goes crazy... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:45 pm
"my name is chaos" and stand up.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:13 pm
"hello chaos my name is yuki"

"yuji heard that noise said yuki."  

light_yo

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:08 am
"Hey Chaos." Sphere said and shook his hand.

"Would you like to hang out with us?" Sphere asked with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:21 am
"sometimes i come to hang out said chaos walk out the class."  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:58 pm
((Hi guys! ^_^))

name: Zeadkin is his real name, but only certain people can call him that. To everyone else, he's Raphael.
height: 5'4
self discription (characters): He hails from an ancient fire mage cult. Taught to naturally use mana to converge fire, he's kind've sick of magic as a whole. He does use his ability to cook, and hates being called a "freak" or "monster", so his powers are a secret. He was homeschooled until this year, where he starts as a freshman at this new school.
activities: Cooking, drawing, trying to make friends, avoiding his creepy family..

Zeadkin walked into the open grounds, of the school, staring about at the bustling classmates..

The people gathered under a tree, some chick on a roof... ... This was going to be his first interesting year of school ever. Then, he realised. "Class starts in 5..!" He dashed into the hallways, charging toward his classrooms, and began sliding to a stop, realising he had no idea where they were. ...

"Great. Lost on my first day." He thought out loud, not used to people hearing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:14 pm
*sigh* "y i only afaird with boy said dizzy."

then dizzy felt a weird aura on top the roof and reappear two un dead out no way and attack her.  

uer008

xXxchibbixXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:29 pm
" ok then, welll... I guess skool will start soon, i gotta get to my building, c u guyz L8r 3nodding "
sees dizzy getting attacked ny undead... goes up to try and save her  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:49 pm
*put out a long blade* one undead grab me by neck and threw me by gate.

"AHHHHH!!" "it is bady hurt on legs said dizzy"  

uer008

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:58 pm
"hey no runing in hallway said chaos say to the boy"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:35 pm
Zeadkin noticed he was being scolded. He turned to Chaos and raised an eyebrow, when a strange guy zipped by. "... Trouble? Heheh.. Trouble! biggrin " He chased after the guy, wondering what was happening.

If there's one thing he learned from his deranged family, a running human was a human that needed help. And help yielded rewards! heart

"Hey, slow down! What's the matter?! o_O" he called out, slowly gaining on the guy.  

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:03 am
(hey guys sorry if i just posted now... i've been busy.. gah!! i hate school!!!)

am healed the scar on yujis face "there all better, but please be careful nexttime..." people did not know that everytime Amethyst uses her healing power it also sucks the life out of her, but she only keeps it a secret because she want to heal every person she can... after healing yuji she approaches sphere "i've already healed him, but for the meantime i'll seat down... i sudenly feel dizzy... oh speaking of dizzy where is she??? she just sudenly disappeared"

(any love team around here??? hahaha)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:06 am
"Hmm.. I think she went to the roof.." Sphere said when suddenly she heard a crash.

"What the heck was that?!" Sphere said, eyes wide before she heard someone scream and it sounded like Dizzy!

"Dizzy?!" Sphere shouted and turned to Am.

"Do ya think you can get us to the roof Am?" Sphere aked urgently.  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

xXxchibbixXx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:39 pm
Yuji attacks the undead, slices head off, and runs towardz dizzy. he looks down at her leg and wraps a clothe around the wound.

"be more carefull he said"

he looks at the undead, pulls out an amulet... undead disentagrates  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:06 pm
Raphael watched around the corner of the stairway to the roof. "Am amulet that purifies the undead? @_@; Weird.." he decided it was time to leave. Charging down the stairs, he reached the bottom, and slid to a stop. "... Wait." He stared at his palm, materializing a little fire. "HE'S weird? xP" he said to himself, running back up the stairs.

He emerged from the small stairway, staring at the strange couple. "Everything okay up here?" he asked, staring around..  

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:44 pm
chaos saw same boy runing down hallway.
"hey what happen up thier said chaos."  
Roleplaying