Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
ZarAburame, back for at least a bit. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:32 pm
I will luagh so hard if any 1 votes the 3rd option in the poll  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:16 pm
How do the 2 that voted besides me under stand girls its rare if you ask me XD  

ZarAburame

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:55 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

actually it not that hard to figure them out. girls are simple yet fragile things you just got to know how to handle them in the right situation that the hard part

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:44 pm
Toan's slightly right, however, there are numerous girls, about a quarter more than boys, meaning that there are even more unique personalities to them then us. sweatdrop If you need any advice, you could ask me. sweatdrop  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:56 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Toan is slightly rig- I'm completely right! you even prove my point their are a lot of types of girls and a lot more of them then guys so you got to learn how to make them happy and not angry with you some are easy a lot of them are hard"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:31 pm
shadow toan

"Toan is slightly rig- I'm completely right! you even prove my point their are a lot of types of girls and a lot more of them then guys so you got to learn how to make them happy and not angry with you some are easy a lot of them are hard"

lol you dont seem to understand the problem with girls is they never tell you why they're mad at you  

ZarAburame

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:56 pm

hmmmm it not whither why their mad at you it how your gonna fix it you see i always have this black book where i write in all important facts like the date when i meet them when they give me present when we begin dating or when and where I'm suppose to go and meet date so if i ever forgot i can alway look back and see if i miss something and if their mad for some reason that I don't know about (Which happens 45% of the time) i always try to make it up by buying them a gift and see if it make them happy i pretend to know what i did wrong and smoothly get the answer from her and bingo im clear

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:21 pm
girls wont tell you why their mad, but they will let you know when their mad and if you don't know why they will yell at you!  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:08 am
Tigerx81
girls wont tell you why their mad, but they will let you know when their mad and if you don't know why they will yell at you!
lol ya  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:10 pm

that why you try and smoothly get the answer from them

shadow toan

HellzWolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:46 pm
haha =D hehe i understand girls perfectly, im a chick magnet =D  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:54 pm
HellzWolf
haha =D hehe i understand girls perfectly, im a chick magnet =D
TOTAL BS also digimon update I gto 2 more coming soon so expect another update after Ive got their digimon arts down that means all of theres  

ZarAburame

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:37 pm
~Toan has offer a very high reward....~

ha chick magnet i bet you haven't even gotten your first kiss yet

~500,000k for anyone who can kill his brother.....~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:36 pm
why are guys so mean to each other lol, well my girlfreind join teh guild so everyone make sure to say hi to prissyy92 when she makes a tamer profile.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:53 pm
Tigerx81
why are guys so mean to each other lol, well my girlfreind join teh guild so everyone make sure to say hi to prissyy92 when she makes a tamer profile.
so thats why you said on the register forum dear god she found me XD  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces