Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I am a....
  Muttie
  other (post what you are)
View Results

KinKin-chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:51 pm
I was told my spirit animal is a "dog that looks like a cat, but appeared in the Olden Times."

So far, they only two things my friends came up with was a hellhound and a Tasmanian Tiger.............. stare

I think I'll jsut visit another psychic....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:20 pm
What's a spirit animal : o  

Sexual Escapade

Resa Keilor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:47 pm
Spot 14
Resa Keilor
My 1/2 bro says I have 2 have monkey from my father in me cuz I can climb a tree faster than he does, I say it's just cuz he ways more and is 5'10"

yeah, most people tell me i have cat in me, because i'm quiet, i avoid people, i'm hateful (at times...often times sweatdrop ) and i sleep a lot... and sleep just about anywhere.

Half my friends sleep late, and I have a friend who's very much like a cat, she's my tiger. My animals a wolf, that made me happy, I luv wolfs.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:35 am
How do I find out what my spirit animal is? surprised  

Sexual Escapade

KinKin-chan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:11 am
A spirit animal is pretty much a spiritual familiar that guides you through life and protects you when your soul is visiting the dream world (helps keep the bad nightmares away). It's really complicated, but that's how I see it when some says 'I'm like a cat/dog' because people show traits of their spirit animal. Once you know it, it's freaky at how often you'll find yoruself doing things sub-consciously that your spirit animal does.

But there are differnt ways of finding out your spirit animal. One, is in a life or death situation (I don't recommened that, lol) another is through deep meditation, and another is by going to a (good) professional psychic and let them do a reading. Or, sometimes it just comes to you out of the blue.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:37 am
Resa Keilor
Spot 14
Resa Keilor
My 1/2 bro says I have 2 have monkey from my father in me cuz I can climb a tree faster than he does, I say it's just cuz he ways more and is 5'10"

yeah, most people tell me i have cat in me, because i'm quiet, i avoid people, i'm hateful (at times...often times sweatdrop ) and i sleep a lot... and sleep just about anywhere.

Half my friends sleep late, and I have a friend who's very much like a cat, she's my tiger. My animals a wolf, that made me happy, I luv wolfs.

I wonder what mine is truly (not just what my frieneds think) i mean they could be right, but i'd like to know for sure 3nodding  

Spot 14

Sexual Escapade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:10 am
KinKin-chan
A spirit animal is pretty much a spiritual familiar that guides you through life and protects you when your soul is visiting the dream world (helps keep the bad nightmares away). It's really complicated, but that's how I see it when some says 'I'm like a cat/dog' because people show traits of their spirit animal. Once you know it, it's freaky at how often you'll find yoruself doing things sub-consciously that your spirit animal does.

But there are differnt ways of finding out your spirit animal. One, is in a life or death situation (I don't recommened that, lol) another is through deep meditation, and another is by going to a (good) professional psychic and let them do a reading. Or, sometimes it just comes to you out of the blue.

Anyone here a professional psychic? ><  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:24 am
nope sad
i wish i knew one...or where to find one around here

Spot 14

Sexual Escapade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:36 am
I really wanna know mine now lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:38 pm
I know! All I have is some vague description that I highly doubt google can answer for me. I've tried. It yelled at me for having too many words. >.<  

KinKin-chan

Sexual Escapade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:11 pm
lol, damn you google D:< I'f I had to guess though, by how I act and what not I would say im like, a raccoon if that is one >< I'm quiet and like the night, I sneak around and have almost no muscle(sp?) ug and I cant stand sunlight, but I can see great in the dark lol but I dont really know alot about the animals  
Off- Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff