Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Kingdom Hearts: Organization reality Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:53 pm
Axel stood up and followed Roxas out of the cafe and to the sandlot.

"Wait Roxy! Whats.." he trailed off, eyes wide as he saw Roxas fighting with a masked man.

's**t!' Axel cursed as he tried to find a weapon to help Roxas. Ever since he woke up in Twilight Town. he couldn't summon his chakrams unles he was wearing a magical pendant he had gotten from a frien.

'Off all days not to be wearing it!' Axel thought wryly as he saw another struggle bat lying a few feet from him. Dashing to it, he grabbed the bat and went to Roxas's aid.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:03 am
As Demyx was flying along he got a strange feeling like there was something wrong with Roxas so he put his ship in warp speed and got to twilight town with in seconds then he transported to where he thought the source of the trouble was coming from, which he found out soon was the sandlot and he noticed that Roxas was being attacked by a masked man and he pulled out his guitar and went to his aid along side Axel "Well Im here sooner than expected but i sensed there was trouble so i put my ship in warp and got here faster and i guess i was right."  

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:49 am
Roxas' slash met air, as "The Neck" simply twisted around his struggle club. "Perfect." He replied, jumping back onto the stage in the sandlot. "Thank you for gathering everyone so... promptly." He stared over the small group. "That will be all. We will meet again, and next time.. I shall take your heart.." He faded in a miasma of darkness.

"Rrgh..!" Roxas' heart was aching. He grabbed it. "Wait!" He yelled, charging at the miasma. But to no avail. As he reached it, it faded.. "Rrgh...!" He dropped to his knees, punching the ground. "I let him get away!" He raised up, sitting on his knees. "My heart is MINE! You hear me?!" ... his heart was still aching. He relaxed his legs, sitting seiza, staring at his hands. "... Who.. was that guy..?" he turned toward his two companions. "Demyx.. ... Axel." He stood, turning, holding his chest over his heart.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:52 am
"Im not 100% sure but he looked familiar to me how about you two?" Demyx asked while looking back and forth between Axel and Roxas. Demyx went and helped Roxas to his feet "Here you go and is your heart okay and I wonder why he wants it out of all hearts why does he want yours?"  

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:33 am
"His body.." he simply replied. "Back in the organization, we had to wear those robes because the rest of our bodies were disfigured, right? And probably because of the keyblade.." He said, replying to Demyx, glaring at the ground. "I can't believe it. They just won't leave us alone! Not until we destroy every last one of 'em.." Pain shot through his heart again. But he ignored it.

Sai'x charged up from behind Demyx. He'd sensed the battle flowing from afar. Someone was after Roxas' heart..? This could prove to be fatal to his plans. "Who would be left with the power to take a heart..?" he asked, casually strolling from behind Demyx. He had to remain calm, and try to solve this before the masked man struck again.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:07 am
Axel did a double take as he saw the figure walking behind Demyx. His eyes widened comicaly as he felt his jaw drop.

"Saix?! What the hell are you doing here?!" Axel asked, shocked as he hugged Roxas from behind.  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Harvester Of Souls

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:04 am
eric stood at the topmost point above the sandlot, and watched  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:10 pm
(sorry its been so long. also i am not good at these things)

marluxia and Aladdin rush off to stop the attack.  

LM444

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:41 pm
Roxas was deep in thought, wondering what he could do to arrest the neck, when he was suddenly grabbed from behind. Again. Ignoring the ringing in his ear, he held Axel's arms, staring at Sai'x, who heartily laughed.

"I live here too, you know. Question is.." he stared at Demyx with a wary smile. "What might YOU be up to, old friend..?"

Roxas stared up at Axel's chin. "Hey, Axel.. your chakram.. have you been able to use them since had our.. awakening?" he stared at his hands. "If so, I could use your help.. I think it's time to use the keyblades again.."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:18 am
I nodded.

"Yeah... But only when I'm wearing this necklace I got from my friends who lives in the slums..." I said before turning to Saix and Demyx.

"Hey Dem... Let's get your stuff to the hotel... Saix...I suppose you wanna join too?"  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:03 pm
Sai'x smiled, leering at Demyx. Actually, I have something to discuss in private with our friend here. Would you mind leaving us alone for a while..?"

Roxas stared up at Axel, confused. "I'll help move Demyx's stuff.. and.. can you take me to your friend in the slums later? I think I need a pendant or something, too.."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:13 am
Zeadkin
Sai'x smiled, leering at Demyx. Actually, I have something to discuss in private with our friend here. Would you mind leaving us alone for a while..?"

Roxas stared up at Axel, confused. "I'll help move Demyx's stuff.. and.. can you take me to your friend in the slums later? I think I need a pendant or something, too.."

"Well hello Sai'x long time no see Im back to see Axel and Roxas and to play in the hotel. What is it you want to talk to me about." Demyx got a little worried on what Sai'x wanted to talk to him about he stared at him with confusion and worry in his eyes and face.

((Hey every one i am not going to be on as much any more because i am on the road now so no internet unless i can find a truck stop that has wireless but i will do the best i can sorry "  

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:22 am
Axel noded towards Demyx and Saix.

"Kay.. We'll get Dem's stuff set up in his room." Axel said as he called his employe's to pick the stuff up. Turning back to Roxas, Axel just grined a loop sided grin and nodded his head.

"Sure.. I was gonna take you there for Christmas anyway.." Axel said as he saw a bright red van that belonged to the hotel coming towards them.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:16 pm
Roxas chuckled. "Christmas huh? We didn't last until Christmas in the organization.." He turned toward the van that was pulling up, wrapping his arm around Axel. He loved watching Axel be in charge. "Maybe he can help me summon the keyblades.." ... "And even if he can't, I've got you to protect me. ^_^" He hugged Axel around the waist.

"But.. if I can't use the keyblades anymore.. what'll we do?"

Sai'x turned toward Demyx. "You look perplexed. Don't you trust me..?" he said, raising his hand to his chin. "I need your help. Shall we discuss it over dinner? You've had a long journey.."  

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

The Harvester Of Souls

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:29 pm
eric reached inside his robe, and pulled his bone mask out, "looks like roxas hasnt reobtained the key blades yet"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff