Submit

Dark Princess Kaori

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:31 pm
pretty hate machine
I always look forward to naps anytime of the day. It doesn't help that I'm pregnant though. ^^; I'm only in my first trimester and the fatigue is overwhelming sometimes.

I know how that feels. Just wait til you're in your third trimester though. It's worse. Trust me on that. I think I can go for a nap right about now...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:04 pm
Naps are always good. Most times, I'm tempted to take a nap at school when I see people taking a quick snooze between classes.  

Skye River

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100

Machyu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:29 pm
bandaidd
TopazCirtrine
I have to say I take naps with the grandkids in order to keep up with them...or else I'm dragging my feet and *yawn*ing all day long.

I'm 46 going on the next number and have to have naps and walks to stay in shape and awake and some where in between...I'm sleepy now and it's 6:44pm ...got to stay awake now ....can't go to sleep til 9:30 need beauty sleep-_-

I feel you. 47 and the last of my sibs to become a grandma. I nap whenever I can, and play DDR the rest of the time (when I'm off work)

Whats a DDR?
oh ya i napped all though the olympics cause it was on in the middle of the night where i am. i slept like 4 to 8 and then again at 11 till 3
then watched sports to the Today show started
I actually grew 3 new chest hairs in those 2 weeks  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:43 pm
I love naps. Especially lately. I'm 6 mos pregnant and I'm always on the go so as soon as I sit down I'm out like a light. Can't seem to help myself lol. I take naps whenever I get the chance... car trips, break time at work, when I'm on hold for more than 5mins on the phone...  

Lady_Niqui

jellysundae

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:19 pm
Napping is godly, it's what afternoons were made for, especially Sundays. Sadly I don't have the skill to just nap, I tend to be out for a solid 4 hours at least!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:50 pm
Napping is an awesome activity. It's enjoyable regardless of age! XD At Arizona State, where I go to school, I get there at like 6:45am and sleep on the student-couches until it's time for class. And I say this with confidence, a lot of other students do the same! biggrin  

Just Vitasoy

chernobylpets

Godlike Demon

38,225 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:25 am
Wakes up *__o .....what?! we're not supposed to take naps????
Tis de highlight of my day after all...

^ ^ plan on being cat in next life, so i can sleep all day regardless.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:31 am
When I was in kindergarten and first grade, we'd take a nap every day after lunch. In second grade, when they told us there would be no more afternoon naps, everyone cheered but me. I cried. I still miss my naps, to this day. Every Saturday, I make a point of taking an hour or two for myself, and spending it sleeping (with cats draped all over me, usually).  

Divash

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[-Sunder-]

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:24 am
I never used to take afternoon nap. Screw that noise, no one could put me down!

Now I enjoy passing out around 1-2 pm. >>  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:33 am
I try not to take a nap unless I have no other chores around the house to do. However....as of late my cat has been harassing me until I lay down and cuddle with him, then I find myself waking up 2 hours later and my cat grooming me. sweatdrop  

Taladrea

2,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

quiltlover

Enigmatic Witch

29,675 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:28 pm
The last time I got a nap was when my kids still took them cry My husband, on the other hand, naps almost every day. He gets home from work, sits down in front of the TV and is out for 10-30 minutes.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:01 pm
Being a college student, I believe it is my legal right to nap whenever the opportunity presents itself.  

Tanuki Rei

O.G. Kitten

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

LadyNagisa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:27 pm
LOL... my mother taught me the joys of a Sat afternoon nap when I was in high school... 15+ years later they are still the highlight of my Sat afternoon!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:21 pm
Oh go ahead and take a nap! Were old people! We can do anything we want to now!!lol  

boopsie63

Apathy + Sleaze

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:56 pm
I don't care if I'm wasting the day.. I love mah naps!
xD

Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces