Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Your thoughts on Resident Evil 1,2,+3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:50 am
As much as I loved the movies, I don't really see the connection back to the games besides the titles.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:03 am
lol was alice at least in the games??  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:20 am
You got me! I've only played the 2nd one. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:27 am
lmfao ohh oh well more then me mrgreen  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

crimsonsky91

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:37 am
hahaz i didnt even play the game only watch by the side...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:38 am
lol i remember playing it for the 1st time, it was RE2 and the game is somewhat from the start when theres a scene freaks me out and dont wnna play anymore... it was the part u got surprised by a mutated-VENOM-like zombie w/c appears from a one way mirror from the other side... fck that... xd xd xd  

alvhinne

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:20 pm
hahaha yeah i think my friend got real scared from part too hahah serious i can member her screamin bout it and sh*t lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:13 pm
well to me when i first played it when i was 5 and i couldn't sleep for a while then after i got older i was like "mmmmh it my morning cartoon seeing zombies and puzzles that aren't difficult i don't what the fuss is" But i can't wait for Resident evil 5  

xTx Monty xTx

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:39 pm
I wonder what the 4th movie will be like i mean will there b tones of alices running around??? and whos the bad guy gonna be?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:10 pm
The first one was the best. The second one got old after a while and I love Extinction.  

B3low Zer0z Bassist

crimsonsky91

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:11 pm
devilsmokinangel
I wonder what the 4th movie will be like i mean will there b tones of alices running around??? and whos the bad guy gonna be?

if that's the case, the movie production will be pretty huge n the budget could probably be the largest among the movies....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:14 am
why I thought it wuld be cheap if only one person is runnin around all over the place lol  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

crimsonsky91

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:44 am
computerising n all the special effects n stuff that's gonna cost abit of money rite?? not really sure...but they need a new scene/background or watever they call it...then they need it big enough to fit every alice or at least make it seem to b alot of alices n all that stuff  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:02 pm
umm yeah i dont really know and i dont care lol.... I wish Genenis how eva ya spell it didnt die i reckon he wuldve been a cool partner for alice  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

crimsonsky91

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:01 am
that's true n he's also alice boyfren before they were force to separate rite??  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff