Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply TV Shows
BONES and who watches tooo much TV???(contains Spoiler info) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO u watch too much TV
  YES
View Results

Ursaula

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:04 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
I use to watch too much tv lol razz , wot is bones about? I've never seen it
It another Forensic Kinda show but its got the guy off angel on it david bore..... dont kno how to spell it hes hot though lol

Well, if he's hot I know I'll enjoy it razz lol jk

Hawties are definitely an excellent attention grabber. 3nodding

I know xD but it has to be like, teh perfect hawt guy, it can't be like those fake hawties D: they are so not cute  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:07 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Ursaula
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
It another Forensic Kinda show but its got the guy off angel on it david bore..... dont kno how to spell it hes hot though lol

Yeah, he is. And also, he's an FBI agent, right? And together they like solve crimes and sturf.

Awesome biggrin I like solving crimes before the people on movies xD 'cause they take so long then I'm all, yeah it was him.

Me too! Especially with the crime dramas and their damn 5 minute commercial breaks. By the time they finally come back, it's like oh yeah, you know he/she did it. Bust 'em already!

I know!! The commercials go on for soooooooo long sometimes they go on longer than the show itself! And you figure it out so easily!!  

Ursaula

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:25 pm
Ursaula
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula

I know xD but it has to be like, teh perfect hawt guy, it can't be like those fake hawties D: they are so not cute

Well, they can be sometimes, just not off whatever show they were on.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:01 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Ursaula
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula

Well, they can be sometimes, just not off whatever show they were on.

Yeah then they can be  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:17 pm
lol its funny cos if the actors are ugly it just puts me off a show or a movie............ its not nice to sit watchin a henis person blab for an hour or so lol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:57 pm
xD That is true, unless it's like a talkshow deal and they're talking about something interesting. At least then, you could leave it there and then turn and play on the comp.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:00 pm
lol yeah tru I watched sum host show like tyra or oprah or sumthing and it was bout ppl with disablities like one chick had her arms burnt off cos wen she was little she was playin and touched an eletric thing and it burnt her arms right off. but shes adapted to her life cos it happened when she was like2 years old. the only thing she couldnt do was tie her hair into a piggy tail ..... shes really amazing  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:21 pm
Nawh, I didn't see that one, but I saw the Tyra epi they did with primordial dwarves. They were so cute! Especially the brother & sister that were cheerleaders.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Ursaula

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:57 pm
devilsmokinangel
lol its funny cos if the actors are ugly it just puts me off a show or a movie............ its not nice to sit watchin a henis person blab for an hour or so lol

Lmfao, I know, you're like changing channel gotta go find someone hawt lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:58 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
xD That is true, unless it's like a talkshow deal and they're talking about something interesting. At least then, you could leave it there and then turn and play on the comp.

Yeah lol, I like making ugly people on the sims2, 'cause whenever they're ugly their kids are sooo cute biggrin they are like the most prettiest people on planet earth yet the parents are TERRIBLE! lol  

Ursaula

Ursaula

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:00 pm
devilsmokinangel
lol yeah tru I watched sum host show like tyra or oprah or sumthing and it was bout ppl with disablities like one chick had her arms burnt off cos wen she was little she was playin and touched an eletric thing and it burnt her arms right off. but shes adapted to her life cos it happened when she was like2 years old. the only thing she couldnt do was tie her hair into a piggy tail ..... shes really amazing

That's awesome biggrin On this one show there was a disabled guy and he was blind, and in a wheelchair and his arms he could never make them striaght or anything, and he's a muscian and composes music and can play almost every instrument and everything, yeah, he was really kewl. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:01 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Nawh, I didn't see that one, but I saw the Tyra epi they did with primordial dwarves. They were so cute! Especially the brother & sister that were cheerleaders.

I like guys who are cheerleaders, 'cause they remind me of geeks... yes... my cousin and I have a thing for geeks.. lol razz and gay guys ^__^ gay guys have excellent taste in clothing!! biggrin  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:17 am
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
lol oooooh noo i can see it in my head im laughin lol but yeah cute little people... poor wee guys smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:55 am
Ursaula
Raging_Blazing_Fire7

I like guys who are cheerleaders, 'cause they remind me of geeks... yes... my cousin and I have a thing for geeks.. lol razz and gay guys ^__^ gay guys have excellent taste in clothing!! biggrin

Gay guys are great! And most of the ones I know are super adorable! Love 'em!  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:56 am
devilsmokinangel
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
lol oooooh noo i can see it in my head im laughin lol but yeah cute little people... poor wee guys smile

They were adorable! And she was so lil, like a living baby doll. lol  
TV Shows

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces