Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Queen Of The Damned (contains spoiler info) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Of the Damned
  Rocked
  It Was Good....ok
  Sucked :(
  Havent Seen It
View Results

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:56 pm
yeah tru but i dont kno like i loved the new star wars movie with all the new effects it was way better  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:58 pm
I liked the Phantom Menace the most of the new ones. The last one sucked for me, but I'll always like the old ones better. Maybe it's more for Han Solo. Oh and the lil bear-bear things. What were they called?  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:06 pm
ohh yeah the eewoks who doesnt love them i love the little noises they make tooo there little ears awwwww cute  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:14 pm
Yeah, the Eewoks! I so want a stuffed one. <3  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:39 pm
i want a real one  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:19 am
As cute as they were, they're much cuter at a distance/on screen. I don't know how'd I feel about 1 of those lil things ruuning around my house. Probably a bit weirded out.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:24 am
I just watched queen of the damned and i love how akasha is covered in that gold paint and i love her costumes the most man there awesome....

lol yea it wuld be weird with a eewok lol but there like clever little things so they wuld be handy to have.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:00 pm
alvhinne
devilsmokinangel
alvhinne
not my type really... emos... emo
euse me i dont even kno what emo is. and im sure not only these emo ppl u mention enjoyd it

no i mean the movie... so emo... emo

why is it emo? just wondering (even if its a little late)  

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100

Tales of Yore

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:46 pm
I've never seen this movie, but I heard it was nothing like the book. It makes me sort of hesitant to watch it...
And I was reading The Witching Hour by Anne Rice, and I realized one of the minor characters is named Stuart Townsend, lol.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:45 am
lol trippy bout the character names stuart townsend....

and ymp5565 i have no idea why it is emo lol i dont even really kno the word!!!  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:03 am
It's ok...Stuart Townsend did a good job of playing modern Lestat, but I thought Akasha was pretty bad...and so was the actress who played Jessie...but then the movie was nothing like the book...but I thought it was a difficult book to turn into a movie because it was quite long and boring in parts..I think they could have done a better job by picking another book from the Vampire chronicles. the music is good though, that's probably the only thing done well.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:51 am
Can't stand this movie. They might as well have given it another title, considering it had mostly nothing to do with the book. The only things I liked were the soundtracks and I thought the backgrounds, costumes, etc were really good.  

eighiehgudgjd

Mr Jayne Cobb

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:28 am
only good things about the movie was the soundtrack and jon davis cameo

girl that played lead was barely bearable.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:49 am
Mr Jayne Cobb

I agree, this movie sucked, as an Rice's books fan I raged, but even forgetting the fact that it's based in a book, it still sucks, Marius was awful, Akasha was poorly played, Lestat was way too stupid, Jesse was a tad less stupid than Lestat and the rest of the vampires were mere extras but they all shared the really forced "LOOK AT ME, I AM A DAMN VAMPIRE, I MEAN IT LOOK AT MEEEEE" attitude.  

Raistlin-Majere-loves-D

rocksteadyandbebop

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:32 pm
Marius Delacroix
Mr Jayne Cobb

I agree, this movie sucked, as an Rice's books fan I raged, but even forgetting the fact that it's based in a book, it still sucks, Marius was awful, Akasha was poorly played, Lestat was way too stupid, Jesse was a tad less stupid than Lestat and the rest of the vampires were mere extras but they all shared the really forced "LOOK AT ME, I AM A DAMN VAMPIRE, I MEAN IT LOOK AT MEEEEE" attitude.

Who was that guy they got to play Armand! I was so mad watching this movie. The only saving grace was Aaliyah's dance performance in the bar and the kick a** soundtrack. I love Claudia Black as an actress but it was so painful to watch her in this movie.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff