Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
|||||RATE THE AVATAR ABOVE YOU ||||||| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:15 pm
Wow, way to ruin my suggestion, Kazuma.

I just realized how often I don't wear pants. stare Somehow, it just always works out that way... Similarly, with the pendant, I'm partly wearing it because I couldn't find any actual clothes that looked nice over my underwear...

It shames me to say I recognize exactly zero of the items you have equipped. sweatdrop My guess is at least mostly evolving items, then. In any case, it's pretty nice. It matches nicely, of course, and it's balanced. I honestly can't find anything specifically that I don't like. It looks too... prefabricated, though. It's just kind of unextraordinary, I guess. I personally don't like the style either, but I guess I shouldn't judge on that.

7/10  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:35 pm
Heh, surprisingly, only two items on me are EI's. The staff (the gogh reed) and this feather skirt (Jinxi's Charm). The other things (cape, ear feathers, shoes) are from my travels in Otami ruins. blaugh
So your intuition towards it being "Prefabricated" is spot on since it is, in a way, a set. (I'm still perfecting it...trying to get a spear of chaloc from the Stone coatl) (FAILED T _ T)

I made it since I've been working there in Zomg! the past couple of days.  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

Krell356

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:31 am
7/10, I agree with raven, sets are too boring despite the perfect blend.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:09 pm
Mmm, I have to say I hate those cloak-things 'cause they leave hardly any other options for your body! The way the face-part works has always bugged me too. The feet are a really nice touch, poking out, but they're the only outstanding part.

5/10  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Krell356

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:21 am
Yea well, I don't usually where the cloak, but since I just got my avi's hair swapped for my red mage thing, I thought it would look better than my usual stuff and the white hair. just need a stupid spartan cloak (expensive s**t) and I will have my favorite avi look!

As for your's, I like it. It has a nice blend to it that doesn't look premade (aka a set). It's almost as good as the fall stuff you wore when I first joined the guild. 9/10  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:00 am
Hah, well I have to say ahead of time, then, that you'd better find something else gold-colored to match the cape if you plan on having me rate it. xp

Your current one...? I like the feel of it, and the body items really fit each other. You need more though, especially on the head, and you should tie the moon in thematically.

6.5/10  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Krell356

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:36 am
What about the red mage? did I do ok on it?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:22 pm
Overall, it's pretty good. The hat is perfect. Swords are generally best for Red Mages, though; half their advantage is their competence at physical attacks. The gold bugs me, but I suppose you need it for the cape... You can't layer a scarf or something over it, can you?

7.8/10 (Yes, I realize that's an unusual number.)  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:55 pm
Here's suggestions for Raven's irks on your mage:

A good sword would definatly be the new piercing rose blade.

To hide that gold clasp...perhaps a Snowy cravat.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:57 am
My avatar for the month of April...

...RATE ME.  

Soujii-sama

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:52 pm
I love it! Really! It's kind of sad-looking, but adorable. So adorable, in fact, that I don't really care than it doesn't look like you're using many items.

9.2/10  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:55 pm
9/10

It's great, but it's really not you. I think I just expect something different.  

Krell356

Ryn Langley

Otherworldly Dreamer

23,390 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Stuffed Foodie 25
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:27 pm
I like how yours looks with the bats and cloak. I'm not very good at criticisms. 9/10

Mine is supposed to kinda look like a female version of Matt from Death Note. It sucks, neh?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:58 pm
Hm, I can definitely see that. It could use work; range goggles would work better, and I think you could find a shirt with the right colors, but it's not bad.

5.6/10

(I'm not sure whether I like this one of mine yet; I can't tell how well the concept came through. Also, do you think it would look better without the Guitar?)  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

memphiskite

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:21 pm
7/10... a nice 'emo-ish' look, in my opinion but does show a bit of uniqueness to yourself... biggrin  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff