Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply TV Shows
America's Next Top Model [SPOILERS] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr. Jay =
  Secksay
View Results

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:20 am
Ursaula
I love this show ^__^ I haven't seen it in a while though 'cause I've been on here more often. One of the ones I did see was when they had to get the fake hair put in and the one girl was in tears then they didn't like it so she had to get it taken out again D: I felt sooooo sorry for her sad

That was Jael. Poor thing, I felt like crying with her. How long was she in the chair? Like 8 hours straight, and then they decide to take it out? FTW?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:21 am
devilsmokinangel
I member the ones when it was a final with melros and the chick who won!!!! and it was the last runway contest thing!! and the chick who won did a real funny as run way.... they had to act scarey or sumthing and she ran around like a freckin idiot LOL LMFAO I can see it now and it cracks me up

Oh mah gawd, that was so funny, but I was scared she had lost because of that. I really, really didn't like Melrose. Still love me some Caridee though.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:04 am
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Ursaula
I love this show ^__^ I haven't seen it in a while though 'cause I've been on here more often. One of the ones I did see was when they had to get the fake hair put in and the one girl was in tears then they didn't like it so she had to get it taken out again D: I felt sooooo sorry for her sad

That was Jael. Poor thing, I felt like crying with her. How long was she in the chair? Like 8 hours straight, and then they decide to take it out? FTW?

Wow. I remember there was a girl who had really long hair and they cut it boy short.(for the first challenge) And she was just crying and crying but eventually she got used to it, and she looked good, but then for the second challenge the photographer was like...Mmm We dont like her look so we're going even shorter. I mean, she would have had ..pretty much almost no hair. And she had had her new short hair for like a week and then they were like yeah we're cutting it shorter.
She cried to hard, and then she was like..NO! I'm not letting you touch my hair, and so she had to leave.

I was so pissed about that. I mean you cut a girls hair once, super short and then all of a sudden you're like..oh we're cutting it even shorter, and if you dont like it you're out. Bullshit!

That is one of the reasons if I ever got interviewed by Tyra and her crew I'd have to tell them I wouldnt do it unless I had they're word that they wouldnt cut off my dreads.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:32 am
sankapoo
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Ursaula

Wow. I remember there was a girl who had really long hair and they cut it boy short.(for the first challenge) And she was just crying and crying but eventually she got used to it, and she looked good, but then for the second challenge the photographer was like...Mmm We dont like her look so we're going even shorter. I mean, she would have had ..pretty much almost no hair. And she had had her new short hair for like a week and then they were like yeah we're cutting it shorter.
She cried to hard, and then she was like..NO! I'm not letting you touch my hair, and so she had to leave.

I was so pissed about that. I mean you cut a girls hair once, super short and then all of a sudden you're like..oh we're cutting it even shorter, and if you dont like it you're out. Bullshit!

That is one of the reasons if I ever got interviewed by Tyra and her crew I'd have to tell them I wouldnt do it unless I had they're word that they wouldnt cut off my dreads.

The makeovers are always a trip to watch cause of their meltdowns. I mean, sometimes I feel bad for 'em, but other times, it's like, "Quit bitchin'! It'll grow back, cry baby!"

And also, why the hell do they go on the show, knowing damn well they'll have to go for makeovers and complain to everybody who sits still for 2 seconds. You wanted this, there are sarcrifices. Shut the hell up!

That is a trip to kick the girl off though for it, but hey, what are you gonna do? But I don't think Tyra would you let you keep your dreads. I think she's a bit of a torture freak, so all the long hair girls damn near always go short.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Ursaula

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:23 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Ursaula

I think so, but I felt sooooo sorry for her, that would have hurt soooo badly D:  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:27 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
sankapoo
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Ursaula

The makeovers are always a trip to watch cause of their meltdowns. I mean, sometimes I feel bad for 'em, but other times, it's like, "Quit bitchin'! It'll grow back, cry baby!"

And also, why the hell do they go on the show, knowing damn well they'll have to go for makeovers and complain to everybody who sits still for 2 seconds. You wanted this, there are sarcrifices. Shut the hell up!

That is a trip to kick the girl off though for it, but hey, what are you gonna do? But I don't think Tyra would you let you keep your dreads. I think she's a bit of a torture freak, so all the long hair girls damn near always go short.

I know D: like you have to relieze the sacrifices before you go try out, if you can't do those sacrifices, then well, you're screwed D:  

Ursaula

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:54 pm
Ursaula
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Ursaula

I think so, but I felt sooooo sorry for her, that would have hurt soooo badly D:

Yeah it did. First the braiding, and then sewing the piece in. That alone will play havoc with your head. And then having to get it all out when they damn near done. I might've just said f*ck it! and walked off the show after that one.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:02 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Ursaula
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Ursaula

Yeah it did. First the braiding, and then sewing the piece in. That alone will play havoc with your head. And then having to get it all out when they damn near done. I might've just said f*ck it! and walked off the show after that one.

I know D: I would've likely done that too, but seeing as she stayed that had to have told them how much she wanted to be a model though. Personally I wouldn't have been able to stand it.  

Ursaula

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:05 pm
Ursaula
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Ursaula
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Ursaula

I know D: I would've likely done that too, but seeing as she stayed that had to have told them how much she wanted to be a model though. Personally I wouldn't have been able to stand it.

Yeah, she had the dedication, and I really loved her pictures. When did she get kicked off anyways? Was it after that whole 50 Cent thing? That epi really made me dislike him. Well, more so.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:17 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Ursaula
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Ursaula
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Ursaula

Yeah, she had the dedication, and I really loved her pictures. When did she get kicked off anyways? Was it after that whole 50 Cent thing? That epi really made me dislike him. Well, more so.

I donno, I stopped watching it after that because it made me sad. And the fact that it only comes on our channels every now and then  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:19 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
devilsmokinangel
I member the ones when it was a final with melros and the chick who won!!!! and it was the last runway contest thing!! and the chick who won did a real funny as run way.... they had to act scarey or sumthing and she ran around like a freckin idiot LOL LMFAO I can see it now and it cracks me up

Oh mah gawd, that was so funny, but I was scared she had lost because of that. I really, really didn't like Melrose. Still love me some Caridee though.
Oh really i wanted melrose to win just cos she had issues and I felt sorry for her... Plus i thought she was far better then caridee through out the whole season!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:20 pm
oh man i cant keep up with what anyone is actually sayin cos everything is being queted LOL arrrgggghhhhhhh so much LMFAO there soo big mrgreen  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:23 pm
i get sick of seeing the chicks cry and get all upset about the make overs and hair cuts i mean they must have known sumthing was gonna happen they all get make overs and if u got a head full of dead hair they most likely gonna cut it off... and most the chicks who get there hair done look wicked after it  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:30 pm
devilsmokinangel
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
devilsmokinangel

Oh really i wanted melrose to win just cos she had issues and I felt sorry for her... Plus i thought she was far better then caridee through out the whole season!!

Yeah, good point.  

Ursaula

Ursaula

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:31 pm
devilsmokinangel
oh man i cant keep up with what anyone is actually sayin cos everything is being queted LOL arrrgggghhhhhhh so much LMFAO there soo big mrgreen

Sorry lol xD razz although mine aren't that big xD  
TV Shows

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces