26%  [ 61 ]
no
73%
 73%  [ 170 ]
Total Votes : 231

Pookynators Mom

Hitched Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:43 am
Nope...long time gone. Two children...15 and 12.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:26 pm
Lost mine at the age of 20, and kind of regret who i lost it to.  

MHHornfreak

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Sliverbolt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:46 am
sadly yes for 21 years  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:24 am
Yepp, 21 and still a virgin.
I guess I'm just like some of you who already posted- I'm waiting for the right one. ^_^
Not that I've dated a lot of people though.
Just one, back in the 8th grade, and that's it. (And he turned out to be gay after that. o.O Which was awkward.)

Although, now that I think about it, the "only going out with a few different people" thing seems to run in my family. xd I guess I'll just have to be patient.  

JaydeElf1187

TailsOS

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:48 pm
Well, I lost mine at 17. A definite lust moment. Now in the last 7 going on 8 years I've been with 3 other women. But I kind of regret it. I rushed to much.

So dont be in a rush virgins. You're perfectly fine the way you are.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:58 pm
TailsOS
Well, I lost mine at 17. A definite lust moment. Now in the last 7 going on 8 years I've been with 3 other women. But I kind of regret it. I rushed to much.

So dont be in a rush virgins. You're perfectly fine the way you are.

I agree that virgins should not rush things.

I lost mine at 19, but I regret it because it felt like a waste. It was somewhat therapeutic, but nothing special. With that, I can't give any advice except this: curiosity is NOT the reason to have sex.  

lunaci

Oshousama_Raistlin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:35 pm
Lost mine at the age of 20... a few months prior to my 21st birthday... to my first ever boyfriend...

I still smile when I think about it: we were both laughing and being silly about it. And, several disagreements later, we are still together and going strong. Now, if he'd just let me try it with that hot girl from the bar a few weeks back... ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:21 pm
Still a virgin and might be the oldest one here... cry

Oh, as for rebellion. Having sex isn't rebellion, check the stats on the poll. Rebellion is doing something that other people are not. So all you rebellious people who are having sex for rebellion's sake, you are a conformist.

It's like saying that you are rebelling by not going to school or reading. Ha! Rebel by getting a higher education and pick up a book. It's far rarer than people who peetered out in high school or junior college and only read articles in magaizines. They are in the majority. Well educated people are the minority.

Rebel! Have a brain and use it!  

TamlinSan

Lady_Niqui

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:35 pm
I lost mine at 19. I was in love for the first time and sure that he was "the one". He wasn't. And not that long after he started showing me his real self and it wasnt the nice, considerate guy I thought he was either. I can't say I regret it really but I did learn from my mistakes at least.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:29 pm
Not any more... I lost it when I was 14 with my first boyfriend... who is my husband now... maaaan I am boooooring^^

But I think it was not such a big thing like everybody say. I mean it's always like it would change anything, but actually I felt pretty much the same afterwards... ok, it did hurt, but... well... it's not like I felt older or more experienced or something.  

Shenyu

I Ceymore Ratz
Crew

Revered Prophet

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:34 pm
Been married to the same woman for 41 years, what do you think?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:22 am
I Ceymore Ratz
Been married to the same woman for 41 years, what do you think?

holy crap 41 years. My parents have been together for exactly half of that  

Sliverbolt

Kiwii Tea

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:19 pm
Arkjinnahn
Working my way towards virginity..... rolleyes

Lost it when I was 13, got married at 15, divorced at 28, married at 29, divorced at 32, married at 41, and divorced at 45.... whew!

Been there, done that, got too many T-shirts! I'm done with men now, been celibate for two years, so I think I've earned my virginity back almost. Should find it soon!

well technically the hymen can grow back after a period of time.. (providing you're not sticking anything up there in the meantime, if you know what I mean lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:01 am
you know, I never did understand why females need a hymen anyway but I read something somewhere abut people getting a surgery to get it back so they could be "virgin" when they got married. I was shocked. Don't female sexual organs cause enough pain already? crying (pms, childbirth, etc) Crazy people lol. sweatdrop  

Lady_Niqui

Serious Conversations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces