Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Who has pets?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyreie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:50 pm
I've never been without a pet of some kind for more than a couple of months in my entire life!

Right now I have two kids...er...cats, Hades and Artemis. In the past I've had cats, dogs, rats, fish, birds, a horse and a snake.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:45 am
I have a terrihuahua named Princess. she's almost 2 yrs old and is my guardian for all times.

I am disabled and she was supposed to be a gift for my mom from a friend, but my dad didn't want a pet in the house so he said "no". I live with my parents right now, and didn't agree on having a pet either, but when i saw her (she was just a 2mo. old pup) I just fell in love with her.
Mom suggested i asked dad to keep her, and since i'm daddy's baby girl he can never say no to me, but he didn't say yes either. I kept her anyways.
Now that my dad has seen how much good it has done me to have her, now he loves her too. A man that never liked pets much has been often seen petting my little princess!
Well, like i was saying, i'm disabled and she protects me. not too long ago i went to the chiropractor. after a few sessions i told him was having a lot more pain and he pressed the painful area really hard and i screamed. well, princess was sitting on a chair and she never jumps because it's too high for her. when she heard me screaming, she jumped from the chair and stood defensively between the chiropractor and me. then i called her to me and started running my hands over her back and the pain started to subside.

Here's her pic:

User Image  

butterfly star mist

Zealand_Aquarius

Barton Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:57 am

Loved everyone photo of thier pets ( I've skim read this sorry)

Personaly, I've got 6 dogs yes that's right 6 one border collie, Rona then we have the Labradour, Honey and at last 4 King Charles Suzie and Mr, back story: Mr lived with my mates until she couldn't keep him Suzie and him had barked to each other everynight when he showed them to each other they acted like a pair of loved up teens. Then at long last Srone and Sotty the last two King Charles'. I would share photo's but I've none wiht them all together.

I've also got a cat called Alphonses Edward Roy Elric who makes Honey hide when she spots him walking around the house.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:31 pm
Tomorrow I will be the owner of a little, downy, fluffy, poop-machine known as the chinchilla. Seriously...They literally poop almost constantly.  

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

charamath

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:46 pm
Matasoga
Tomorrow I will be the owner of a little, downy, fluffy, poop-machine known as the chinchilla. Seriously...They literally poop almost constantly.

LOL- but they're so soft! I used to take care of a pair, so I know what you mean.

Butterfly Star Mist- I'm so happy you have a wonderful pet like that smile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:15 pm
I have 5 rats ^_^ They're the best pets ever! So sweet and affectionate biggrin I'd post pictures but I have way too many to choose from XD I even have a Photobucket account just for pics of my rats, past and present sweatdrop

Pretty soon my fiance and I are going to adopt a cat from the humane society as well biggrin I can't wait, I miss having cats around!  

Mana-chuu

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:16 pm
charamath
Matasoga

LOL- but they're so soft! I used to take care of a pair, so I know what you mean.

Any advice for me?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:32 pm
i has a kitteh heart his name is Faust

when he was a baby
User Image

User Image

more resent but still kinda old
User Image  

ShinnyNeko

QuestionableMeatProducts

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:44 pm
I has a dog. His name is Dusty. He's an American Dingo. (or so my ex-wife insisted)

I has no picture currently, but I'm looking through my boxes to see if I can find my camera. Or maybe I can find an old pic on the computer.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:52 pm
Matasoga
charamath
Matasoga

Any advice for me?

Sorry, was parked at a insane puzzle... You mainly want to make sure you always have that special dust for them. They'll spend hours in there- seriously. It helps their coat. They're like ferrets when it comes to attention spans, so litter training is near impossible. Other then that, it seems like a flip of the coin wether or not you'll get one that loves attention, or one who will pretty much never want to be touched. I'm trying to remember what treats they liked.... I took care of them and prairie dogs at the same time, so my memories are smushing together of the two...  

charamath

1demona3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:29 pm
charamath
1demona3
I have a virtual zoo at my house.

My boyfriend has a Chinese Water Dragon, named Ermot who is 2.
My son has a cat named Mogget Blue, who is somewhere near 3, we think. He's a giant white monstrosity of a cat.
My son and I have a Blue Healer mix, named Corbin who is a little over 1 1/2 yrs old.
I have 3 cats, a black one named Bagheera, nearly 7, a gray tabby named Cricket nearly 3 (we think), and a turtle shell calico named Summer who is 2 weeks older than my son, who is 14 months.
And I have a demon frog that refuses to die. It's an African Albino named Mr. Kermit and I've had him for somewhere around 15 -17 years.

Wow, I thought those frogs had a lifespan of 12 years tops! Kinda sounds like that fish of mine- found him in a bag in the ditch after country USA 8 years ago and stuck him in the horse tank. He was brown when I found him, then he changed to black, then black and gold, then gold, and now he's going white/clear. He lives off of bugs and grain the horses drop in and whenever the tank accidentally dries up we find him dead on the bottom- pour in water and he comes back to life... I have no idea what the heck he is, but he is also about six times bigger then when I found him, and he kills any other fish I put in there.

Wow....that fish sounds really special. I thought he(frog) would only live about 10 years, but he seems to have no interest in dying at all. I swear...my friends keep saying he's the bringer of the Apocalypse...and I think they may be right.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:31 pm
Here in Kansas husband and I have two cats which you can see in the picture thread.

In Ohio I have one more cat and iguana,

Animals I would love to own:

Horses
Dogs
Chinchilla
Rats
Snake
Bat
Spider
Mules
Pigme Goats
Sheep lol  

Mrs_Black_Bear

Lupas Deva

Dangerous Elder

19,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Generous 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:40 pm
I have some milk goats and 4 outside cats.

Animals I've had:
dogs
cats
spiders
scorpians
toads
frogs
turtles
donkey
pigs
chickens
turkey
fish
crayfish
cattapillars
ferrets
lizards
birds
possum

Animals I'd like to have:
raven
flying fox
skunk
kestrel
deer  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:01 pm
^I have to admit, that raven was the coolest pet. I've had tons of birds- mostly ones that I found abandoned or such, but you could tell he was intelligent. I found him with a broken wing. I set the bone and he stayed with me a whole season. Hopped around the yard behind me until that wing healed. I've always wanted a raptor (bird), but you need a special license. One of the families in my old 4-H club had a raccoon. He was like a really fat cat.  

charamath

Ilyia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:49 pm
We have a pair of (fixed, because we only wanted to have the two we adopted) rabbits. They're wonderful pets, I just wish they were slightly less sneaky and made noise other than the "I'm angry and I'll let you know it" foot thump.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff