Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
What Kinda "Music" Do You Listen To? Or Dont Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ursaula

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:50 pm
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
Aranel Lissesul
I think I've heard of Bare Naked Ladies, but I've never listened to any of their music. I really like Linkin Park and Sum 41. The only problem I have with Linkin Park is all the cussing...that I could really do without...>.>....<.<...

Yeah I agree D: they do swear a lot, and I LOVE Sum 41 ^__^ my friend got me addicted to them biggrin
the Swearin is probably the only thing linkin park sgld do i mean his voice is just a Swear to me so hard on the ears lol

I know, or it sounds like you're singing with a soar throat, I'm like OUT THAT MUST HURT! It's sad D:
i kinda get sad when i listen to linkin park though when i do cos my mate use to love that song somehwere i belong and he moved away over seas so i never see him no more

Aww sad I spelled ouch wrong, my bad >.<, I've never heard Somewhere I Belong. All my mates that gave me their songs sucked D: except for the one I have now, I like his songs ^__^, the other ones were all into like rap and all the stuff D: I hate rap, do you?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:52 pm
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel
I dont know its totally all about the kind of mood your in when u listen to music....... Sometimes I love Vanessa Mae's Violins..... I love her version on Phantom of the Op.... and then when im in a happy mood i like techno and stuff like scooter "Jumpin all over the wolrd" and then angry mood its more like pantera and metal stuff but then i just love metal and rock mainly so i listen to them most the time

I know!! It's like in the morning and at night I listen to slow songs, and in the middle it's like techno with good beats and stuff. lol razz
yeah do u like crystal method i love them soo much and have u heard of che fu he's a kiwi artist he rocks

I haven't heard of any of those, except one of my friends got me into crystal method songs but then my computer got taken away, so I forgot them D: I haven't listen to them since then either.  

Ursaula

Ursaula

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:53 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel
I use to love Linkin Park when Hybrid Theory came out............. But then i just got sick of that guys screamin voice, one guy can sing fine but ohh wow theres a screamer..... i loved crawling when i 1st herd it but now not so much

Agreed D: I use to love crawling but then when I like a song I listen to it over and over and over until I get sick of it D: so yeah neutral
LOL totally i seem to do that to alot of songs i like play them over and over then boom I hate them lol

I do that all the time. It kinda hurts my feelings a bit when it's to the point where I skip it everytime on the CD/ipod. lol

I know D: expecially when it's like one of your songs that you and your best friend listen to like all the time, then you're all like we need a new song and they don't even know why D: and sometimes it hurts them 'cause they'd be like in love with that song sad  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:55 pm
I love marilyn Manson too My fav song by him wuld be disposible teens....... IF only  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Kewl, I don't think I've ever heard of that one before D:  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:37 pm
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
Aranel Lissesul
I think I've heard of Bare Naked Ladies, but I've never listened to any of their music. I really like Linkin Park and Sum 41. The only problem I have with Linkin Park is all the cussing...that I could really do without...>.>....<.<...

Yeah I agree D: they do swear a lot, and I LOVE Sum 41 ^__^ my friend got me addicted to them biggrin
the Swearin is probably the only thing linkin park sgld do i mean his voice is just a Swear to me so hard on the ears lol

I know, or it sounds like you're singing with a soar throat, I'm like OUT THAT MUST HURT! It's sad D:
i kinda get sad when i listen to linkin park though when i do cos my mate use to love that song somehwere i belong and he moved away over seas so i never see him no more

Aww sad I spelled ouch wrong, my bad >.<, I've never heard Somewhere I Belong. All my mates that gave me their songs sucked D: except for the one I have now, I like his songs ^__^, the other ones were all into like rap and all the stuff D: I hate rap, do you?
QUOTE WHORE LOL: U shuld its a good song well for linkin park  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:38 pm
Ursaula
Its on his best CD... have u heard of him even LOL  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:08 pm
devilsmokinangel
I love marilyn Manson too My fav song by him wuld be disposible teens....... IF only

I've not heard that. Actually, the only song I can 'member hearing of his is Dope Show. Love that song.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:38 pm
yeah its a mean song u shuld hear beautiful people thats a mean song ... OOOOH i just love most his music  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:06 pm
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel

QUOTE WHORE LOL: U shuld its a good song well for linkin park

Lmfao nice xD  

Ursaula

Ursaula

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:12 pm
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
Its on his best CD... have u heard of him even LOL

I donno lol, that's a goooood question xD razz  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:35 pm
lol really u dont kno if u know of him ,,, well he's great in my opinion..... I went to a G ' n ' R concert last year in August and wow they were awesome NO slash but axel rocked the house  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:38 pm
devilsmokinangel
lol really u dont kno if u know of him ,,, well he's great in my opinion..... I went to a G ' n ' R concert last year in August and wow they were awesome NO slash but axel rocked the house

Wicked, and yeah, I usually never know who does songs lol because my sister downloads them then I just listen to them so yeah.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:45 pm
Oh ok can u name any bands u do kno of that u like though??  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:10 pm
Hmm, there is;
~Greenday
~The Unicorns
~Colbie Coillat
~Daughtry
~The Click Five
~Good Charlotte
~Kill Hannah
~Grace Kelly
~Rihannah
~Hedly
~Dixie Chicks
~Hannah Montana (I like 2 of her songs)
~Areosmith
~Celtic Thunder
~Yellowcard
~Shaggy
~Enrique Ingesias
~Hillary Duff
~Journey
~Rolling Stones
~MCR
~Shania Twain
~Boys Like Girls
~Mercy Me
~Flyleaf
~Kate Perry
~Relient K
~PANIC! At the Disco
~Britney Spears
~Elise Estrada

And a LOT more lol, those are just a few.  
Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff