Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
You still got Nintendo/Super Nintendo games... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Abigal of Lenox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:05 am
Glad to see this, we still have our Snes and all the games, unfortunately the controllers don't work so good though. I bought some from E-bay but they aren't the same, don't work as good. Nintendo has always been the best, love Zelda.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:15 am
Takarada Kaoru
...but your machine's broken? Well, weep no more!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Twin_Video_Game_System

The model in the store even played that pirated 52 game cartridge I found, with the only games that don't work being games that never work in pirated form. ^^

This would make me so happy inside! I want one! My SNES doesn't work, anymore. crying My friend just bought Illusion of Gaia for me, too.  

Bleu_Fyre

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dokk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:39 pm
gave my nes to the local hospital when i got my snes. was years old, but since the hospital was in such a small town, it was a welcome gift lol. still have the snes.. picked up the original "samurai showdown" for it a few months ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:57 am
My NES still works, complete with all the original parts, including the poster it came with. My Zapper works as well. Though one of the controllers is nearly dead. I've still got all 3 original Mario games and a few others.  

1demona3

Zealand_Aquarius

Barton Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:05 am

I’ve got all my old games for the NES and some for the SNES as well everything works fine although I have to blow some air into the games sometimes to get them working. In fact I might dig them out and play with them sometime.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:10 pm
oooo how i miss my nes.... i actually still have it buried somewhere. I wish it worked cause i miss playing all my ninja turtle games.. all the new ones aren't the same and they actually added some on then new games but you could only play cetrain levels... that kind of made me mad. i swear i tried everthing to get it to work... it will turn on but it will freeze up in the middle of the game. I had all the mario's which i played all the time and actually never beat until i bought it on gameboy... isn't that sad?  

Emperor_Xiahou_Dun

Harbone
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:40 am
I'm sorry, did I miss all the Earthbound fans?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:50 am
Emperor_Xiahou_Dun
oooo how i miss my nes.... i actually still have it buried somewhere. I wish it worked cause i miss playing all my ninja turtle games.. all the new ones aren't the same and they actually added some on then new games but you could only play cetrain levels... that kind of made me mad. i swear i tried everthing to get it to work... it will turn on but it will freeze up in the middle of the game. I had all the mario's which i played all the time and actually never beat until i bought it on gameboy... isn't that sad?

sad!? oh no, sad is when you snes freezes on you as you are about the beat the final boss on super mario rpg. that is sad crying gonk scream stressed  

Sefar Morisota

Lita Kuragari

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:54 am
I have a system for everyone that still enjoys one of or all of these systems: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, and Sega Genesis

it's called Super Genintari
Super Genitari can be found here!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:23 am
Lita Kuragari
I have a system for everyone that still enjoys one of or all of these systems: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, and Sega Genesis

awsome!  

Mrs_Black_Bear

Puck the Elf

Feral Nerd

17,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:33 pm
I totally still have my NES. Well, my brother currently has it with him in his college dorm room because the thing amazingly still works. We've got a bunch of games for it, including some that no one seems to remember. There's of course, the requisite Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario Bros. 2/Duck Hunt, Kirby's Adventures in Dreamland, a Yoshi game I can't recall the name of, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Whomp 'Em, and I'm not sure what else.

He's also got a functioning SNES which he bought himself recently and had to buy a new power cord for. I don't know how he managed to find one, but he did. He's got a big stack of games for it too. He's going to let me play when we're all visiting Mom for Christmas. Yay! While I'm there, I'm going to thieve the little bugger's GameBoy. I mean, I can play Tetris online, but it's not the same as having the weight of the GameBoy in my hands when I play.

I'm going to go now. I'm babbling.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:15 pm
Puck Vasquez
I totally still have my NES. Well, my brother currently has it with him in his college dorm room because the thing amazingly still works. We've got a bunch of games for it, including some that no one seems to remember. There's of course, the requisite Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario Bros. 2/Duck Hunt, Kirby's Adventures in Dreamland, a Yoshi game I can't recall the name of, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Whomp 'Em, and I'm not sure what else.

He's also got a functioning SNES which he bought himself recently and had to buy a new power cord for. I don't know how he managed to find one, but he did. He's got a big stack of games for it too. He's going to let me play when we're all visiting Mom for Christmas. Yay! While I'm there, I'm going to thieve the little bugger's GameBoy. I mean, I can play Tetris online, but it's not the same as having the weight of the GameBoy in my hands when I play.

I'm going to go now. I'm babbling.

Yoshi's Cookie comes to mind.

I still have my old style Gameboy, the one where you put in 4 AA batteries. I got an SP when I had nothing to do at work on Saturday's, played the Phantasy Star Collection on it. wink I did take my Tetris game to play on the SP, but I've seem to have lost it now.

I was looking for it while making this post and I FOUND it. blaugh blaugh blaugh  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:23 pm
Lita Kuragari

AWESOME!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:28 am
oh my!! i loved my nintendo but i got younger sister and brother so i gave it to them but they destroyed it by pouring some juice in it!!!! i loved playing super mario 3 and the others and i did have some 52 cards too and all the amazing games in it!!! i loved the game where u climbed up the "mountain" with a another player and at the top crapped to the feets of the bird (dinosaur). i wonder what was the name of the game? soo cool...  

Sarxsu

Fuzzy Gekko

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:59 am
well, most of my games from this console is emulated already. my old units were long dead....  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff