Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Profiles of customers. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xavatarixacex

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:57 pm
Name: Margaret Aiko Riso
Birthday: April 24th
Blood Type: AB
Looks like:
User Image
Hair: Dark Brown/Black
Eyes: depends on the fluorescents in the light, but mostly dark.
Heritage: 1/4 Italian, 1/4 American, 1/2 Japanese
Bio: Born in Japan after father fell in love with a Japanese heiress/fashion designer. Takes after her mother in her love of the arts, but is reserved and intelligent (as others say) like her father, who now works alongside grandfather's company.
Fears: being alone, heights, the dark, spiders
Loves: her family, her friends, drawing, clothes, books, chocolate
Family - Mom, Father, Younger sister, grandfather
Mom- Haruka Date (maiden name) Riso
Father - Jospeh Riso
Sister - Lacey Jun Riso
Other: Had a tendencey to watch and stare from a distance at the mysterious activities occurring in the Third Music Room, but decided to take a peek one day. . .  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:14 pm
Full Name: Yuki Seisoku
Nickname: Yuki-chan/ Yu-chan
Birthday: December 22
Blood type: O
Looks: User Image
(Yes I know it's Death Note)
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Heritage: 1/3 Japanese 1/3 American 1/3 French
Bio: Lived in Japan all her life, but her father would always be going to America on buisness trips, sometimes taking her with him, which is how she learned to speak english. She never made any close friends, so she tries to be nice to everyone, even people she doesn't like. If they know they don't like her though, she'll start being a little mean to them. Her family is also of french royalty, and she attends Ouran because she was lonesome living at home all the time.
Fears: Sharks, anything that looks like it can eat her easily.
Family:
Mom: Ankoku Seisoku (maiden name, Mitson, since she's American)
Dad: Kachito Seisoku
Cousin: Koku Seisoku  

Otaku_Gurl_69

maki tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:14 pm
Full Name: Makiko Yume Tsukiyomi
Blood type: O
DOB: November 19
Heritage: 1/2: Egyptian, 1/4: American, and 1/4 Japanese
Hair color: Pink
Hair length: Short and messy
Eye color: Deep green
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 115
About: A hyper girl that is looking for new friends. New to Ouran, she gets lost easily. She is easily confused, but is actually very brilliant. She hides behind her innocence so that she doesn't have to deal with the cruel reality of her situation: She's a commoner! She loves chatting away with people, but is usually shy when you first meet her. But once she warms up to you, all is good in the world, unless of course dramatic hyperness scares you!! A true friend indeed, if you ever need her. Unless you cross her... Enjoy!
Host type: Isn't really sure, but loves cute and evil things. Does that help any?!
Likes: Sweets, stars, shiny things, cutenesss, hyperness, randomness
Dislikes: Seriousness, mean people, snobby people, selfish souls
Favorite color: Pink
Details: Is secretly a lolita and a fangirl

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:08 pm
Name: Rai Hime Walker
Birthday: July 18th
Blood type: b +
Looks: User Image
Hair: Silver
Eyes: One eye is red and the other is purple
Heritage: 1/3 British, ½ European,
Bio: She of noble blood, She moved away from her father’s kingdom to live with her brother in the black order, She is protective of her brother and friends, and she always has her cat jirou with her
Favorite Classes: Art, Music, PE,
Dislikes: Perverts, Mean People,
Fears: Storms, clowns, heights
Loves: Reading, dancing, singing, drawing, flowers,
Family: People in the kingdom and order
Father: Dragon-san
Mother: Yuko-san
Older brother: Allen walker  

MakoxXxOkumura

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

grimsical

Anxious Zealot

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:01 am
Name: Kirche Valliere
Nickname: Kiriki
Looks: Red hair, one green eye and one blue, freckles. Usually wears a purple turtleneck sweater/hoodie(anything purple or black, actually) and flared jeans, even when it's hot outside.
Heritage: 50% French, 50% Spanish.
Bio: Born from a wealthy family in Spain, her mother's job forced her, Kirche, and Kirche's father to move to Japan. Although at first reluctant to accept Japan, she started warming up to the place. She spends most of her time with her nose in a book, sitting on a chair staring blankly into space, or playing tennis. Her favorite pastime is staring up at the night sky. Her favorite host is Kyoya Ootori.
Personality: Laid back, calm, and extremely lazy. Only gets energetic when riled up, and it take a lot to get her excited. She likes Science and Phys Ed. Significantly horrible at music, art and Home Economics.
Likes: Books, Kyoya Ootori, cleanliness, purple, food, and astronomy.
Dislikes: Disease, stray animals, boring lessons.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:23 pm
Name: 長崎清子 Kiyoko Nagasaki
Nick-name: Kiki or even Kikyou
Birthday: September 12th
Blood Type: O
Looks like: 4' 5"
User Image
Hair: Black
Eyes: Purple/Blue
Heritage: Japanese,
Bio: Kiyoko was born in Tokyo and was raised there for her entire life. When she was 7, her parents divorced though and her mother moved to America to be away from her father. From then on, she lived with her father and attending normal schools. Like Haruhi, they didn't have much money and she got into Ouran as an honours student. Her father is a convinence store employee and her mother was, and continues to be, a seamstress. When she was in Junior High, her friends started to call her Kikyou because her name was so similar.
Religion: Practices Christianity without her father knowing
Fears: Thunder and small tightly cramped spaces
Loves: Reading, math, being alone, animals, anime, manga, reading, writing, drawing
Favourite food: Ramen, chocolate, rice candy, sweets in general
Least Favourite food: anything spicy or sour
Favourite Class: Math, History, English
Least Favourite Class: Geography
Annoyances: her alergie to peanuts, when people think that she's younger than she really is, when people call her short
Family: mother, father, cousin
Mother: 宮崎晴子 Haruko Hayashi Miyazaki (remarried)
Father: 長崎明彦 Akihiko Nagasaki
Cousin: 林雪子 Yukiko Hayashi  

Lyrasence

Sparkly Raider

bomb4st1cb1rd1313

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:21 pm
Name: Rei Heba Takura
Nickname: Kura-chan, Hebby
Birthday: October 3
Looks: Black Hair with platinum blonde streaks, Electric Blue eyes, brownish tan skin, long nails, usually found with a big black or tye dye bow in her long hair, wears a long black cloak with silver cresant moons all over it.
Height: 5' 0"
Heritage: African American, Japanese, and Egyptian
Bio: Her parents died in a carcrash when she was very young so she was raised by her sisters. She got a scholarship to Ouran because her sisters don't want her to live in the low class areas forever. The uniform was donated to her by a friend. She's hyper and spazzy and loves ice cream. She's also in the black magic club.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:27 pm
name: YUKI!!!!!!
Loves: Strawberries, ramen, curry, decora, lolita, anime (obviously) and manga!!! yey!!!!
Hates: corderoy, kikyo (inuyasha), Takumi (Nana), sardines
Type: adorable!

Looks like? Short, brown hair, brown (big) eyes, and adorable  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

darkabyssx

Demonic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:41 pm
name:rin asagao
likes:nature,music,drawing,berries,and strawberry bannana smoothies
dislikes:people who are judgemental,people with no sense of humor,and miso soup
appearance:dark,curly hair.green eyes,freckels,light skin
bio: born in tokyo,rin was raised by a famous artist,and a wealthy businessman. they almost never see eachother,thanks to her dad's buisy schedule,but when they do,there is always arguing. she tends to be loud and obnoxious at times,but is usually relatively quiet and shy. she is also known to have pulled some great pranks in middle school.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:46 pm
Name: Zoe Kashimaku
Nick-name: Z-chan
Birthday: December 11th
Blood Type: O-
Looks like: User Image
Hair: Black
Eyes: Hazel
Heritage: 1/3 Japanese 1/3 American 1/3 British
Bio: Zoe was born in America and moved to Japan because her father had to move to Japan for a job.
Fears: Thunder,Scary stuff,Math,Language,School
Lovers: Chocolate,Cake,Twincest.
Favorite food: Pizza
Least favorite food: anything spicy
Family: Mother,Father,Brother.
Mother: Elizabeth Kashimaku
Father: Eric Kashimaku  

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

itsKaityCat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:21 am
Name: Kathryn Ickper
Nickname: Kaity
Looks: My hair is how ever i want it that day, but it is usually a siwl or red curl chaos! At the moment I feel like making it shorter... I have hazel blue eyes that tend to change shade. I normally wear my yellow dress... but then again, i love to dress crazy! I love costumes.
Heritage: 25% Italian 25% German 25% British 25% American
Bio: Born in America, I grew up in a small town and learned of my heritage. I was related to the royal families, at first I was astounded, but now I just do not care. I don't want to be royal, I want to be me! Anyway, I decided to come to Japan for schooling, and I just adored this place! So I decided to come her!
Personality: Shy when you first meet me, but then once I get used to everyone, I become an explosion of fun! I am the quiet but crazy fun type!
Likes: Books, everyone!!! Food o.o... kitties, anything cute!!
Dislikes: o.o fish, beats, and spinach... jerks

Dream: I have no idea yet, but I will figure it out!
User Image
*curtsies* I hope we will all have splendid times together ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:57 pm
name:haidekai fumio
birthday:september13
blood type:B
hair: rose
eyes: amethyst
heritage:Japanese
bio:lives alone in an old house but she can manage alone..mostly enigmatic and lonely... she's mostly always quiet said to belive that her stuffed animal talks.  

ToxicWITCH

Atsuko-kun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:42 pm
Name: Alexandre Demonde (Prefers "Alexa")
Birthday: July 2nd
Heritage: French
Dislikes: Loud or rude people, western and "rap" music, non-fiction or auto-biographies, etc.
Bio: Alexa's family moved due to his father's aviation business when he turned eleven and enrolled in at Ouran Academy. The move was a very emotional experience for him, because he had to leave his childhood friend, Adian Adune. They had promised to keep in touch with each other, but this had proved difficult over the years. On the lighter side of things, upon his arrival, he quickly made friends, since Japanese was already his second language, taught to him by a private tutor back in Paris. Alexa began to find himself constantly picked on his his male classmates for his nickname, but he didn't mind. He'd never really been easily phased through his school years by bullying, and his friends always backed him up. He just recently discovered the Ouran Host Club, and is having the time of his life.
Personality: Light-hearted, kind, and bouncy, Alexa never finds himself an outcast anywhere he goes, because his attitude makes meeting new people easy.
Appearance:
User Image  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas