Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
~ Cheeva's First Dream Avi Quest ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How old are you IRL? (in real life)
  infant - 13
  13-18
  18-21
  21-30
  Gawd I'm old :
  Gimme your poll gold *yarrr!*
View Results

CheevaWoW

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:35 am
Lilith Le Rouge
User ImageFeed us
*looked at dream avi* wow love your dream avi, do you like animals iRL? i finished the Halloween Event for all my mules xd its very tiring having to click and click and click sweatdrop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol as we speak there is a German Shepherd x Alaskan malamute laying next to my chair. A cat in my lap. And a hound mix sleeping on the couch in the living room. Another golden retriever mix outside. A parrot eating animal crackers on a swing in the living room and an aquarium full of fish. Ha! I also work at a stable, with 7 horses, 6 dogs, and a cat, which I care for. So yeah, I guess you could say I'm an animal lover! Hehehe...

As for the Halloween Event... GOOD GRIEF! I can barely stand to click and click for one character. How many mules do you have? I've been running around towns and clicking shops and biting people for hours. I fell asleep in the human base last night! LOL

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:00 pm
wow that's a lot of animals lol well i have a total of four mules 2 males and 2 females ^^,  

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

CheevaWoW

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:02 pm
Lilith Le Rouge
wow that's a lot of animals lol well i have a total of four mules 2 males and 2 females ^^,

Ok so here's when you know you spend a LITTLE too much time in a barn. You said mules... and I picture large half horse half donkey critters used often for pulling carts. *sigh* Took me about 10 seconds to realize they were other characters razz ROFL! Doh!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:27 am
User ImageFeed us
lol i shouldn't have used the word mules since we were talking about animals its easy to get confused xd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

CheevaWoW

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:06 pm
Lilith Le Rouge
User ImageFeed us
lol i shouldn't have used the word mules since we were talking about animals its easy to get confused xd

Haha! Well, I'm generally an intelligent person... I just have a little bit of ditzy floating about in meh brain that pops out once in a while. But boy when it does... WHAMMO! There it is ^.^ Hehehe

I called them mules before too smile Oh, and see my avi's real hair? Its out atm... well, sorta, behind the smoke and joker hat razz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:27 am
congratulations on your dragons! you have so many already smile

and thank you so much for keeping up my thread <3

expect a trade dearest <3  

Adie05

CheevaWoW

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:46 pm
Adie05
congratulations on your dragons! you have so many already smile

and thank you so much for keeping up my thread <3

expect a trade dearest <3

Thanks smile I think I've gotten a little carried away with them! Lol

you're very welcome smile

and....

eek Holy Jesus! Wow! Thank you! Errr... heart *hugs* thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:51 pm
A bump for you. Now I'm off to bed. School tomorrow.  

Invisible Rainbows

Adie05

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:57 pm
erk! you have school tomorrow?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:07 pm
User ImageFeed us
aaahhh so thats what your real hair looks like,

aaahhh school, i miss going to school xd

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:10 am
User ImageFeed us
B U M P
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:29 am
User Image

Jeziebel

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:58 pm
bump!

Good luck with your quest!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:05 pm
Thanks so much for all the bumps and well wishes ^.^ heart heart  

CheevaWoW

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:48 am
User ImageFeed us
wow your dragon egg is now a baby red dragon ^^ congratulations, oh and good luck on your quest
User Image

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff