Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 20. ✿ - - - Debating
What are your opinions on abortion? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azusanga

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:05 pm
Candy Flavored Kittens
No offense, but a lot of people who post and say NO ABORTION are either a) brainwashed by their religion or b) haven't thought about it completely.

It should be the WOMANS choice. The baby changes the WOMANS body, the WOMANS life, and she should have a choice if she wants to keep it or not. If the kid is going to be a reminder of a womans rape, and she'll hate that kid more than almost anything, why should she keep it? And why should that kid be put into a system that is already overrun with unwanted kids?

Hell, for quite awhile it's nothing more than a fertilized egg. It's like a fish egg but bigger. If that woman doesn't want it, and she doesn't want it for a good reason, then it should be her choice. Although I disagree with kids getting abortions as birth control. THAT'S NOT HOW IT ******** WORKS.

Personally if I had sex and I got knocked up before the time I'm 25, I would have someone yank that kid out of my uterus so fast. I can't support a kid emotionally or financially, and I have a plan for my life that doesn't involve kids. Me and my boyfriend wouldn't be able to go for our dreams with a kid. It would absolutely ruin our life, pretty much.

This post here ----^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:24 pm
Abortion is good :D~  

geebils

Claudia the Vampire Child

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:13 pm
I am 100% against abortion.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:20 pm
Azusanga
Candy Flavored Kittens
No offense, but a lot of people who post and say NO ABORTION are either a) brainwashed by their religion or b) haven't thought about it completely.

It should be the WOMANS choice. The baby changes the WOMANS body, the WOMANS life, and she should have a choice if she wants to keep it or not. If the kid is going to be a reminder of a womans rape, and she'll hate that kid more than almost anything, why should she keep it? And why should that kid be put into a system that is already overrun with unwanted kids?

Hell, for quite awhile it's nothing more than a fertilized egg. It's like a fish egg but bigger. If that woman doesn't want it, and she doesn't want it for a good reason, then it should be her choice. Although I disagree with kids getting abortions as birth control. THAT'S NOT HOW IT ******** WORKS.

Personally if I had sex and I got knocked up before the time I'm 25, I would have someone yank that kid out of my uterus so fast. I can't support a kid emotionally or financially, and I have a plan for my life that doesn't involve kids. Me and my boyfriend wouldn't be able to go for our dreams with a kid. It would absolutely ruin our life, pretty much.

This post here ----^

I completely second this, My views exactly.

Namikikyo

Irish Orchid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:36 pm
Namikikyo
Azusanga
Candy Flavored Kittens

This post here ----^

I completely second this, My views exactly.

I third this motion, my exact opinion  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:57 pm
User Image User Image
C4ffeine_C0rruption
User Image
[ T E A - L O V E R ]

I believe that it's a woman's choice to have an abortion no matter what the circumstances are.
But personally for myself, I could not bring myself to do it. Yes, at this point and time in my life if I were to become pregnant, I wouldn't be able to support a child in no way shape or form, but I would have to give it up for adoption. Yes it would pain me to give up a living being that was a part of me but I'd rather do that then kill my own offspring.
I don't have any religious views or someone else telling me what to think. I just can't kill anything.

User Image

Nerdbaitplus3

7,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:18 am
Azusanga
Candy Flavored Kittens

This post here ----^

Agreed <3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:42 pm

and why is that? If you haven't noticed, people have valid reasons for having their opinions.

but don't cloud the thread with religious crap. I want scientific reasons.  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:36 am
Lieutenant Shotgun

and why is that? If you haven't noticed, people have valid reasons for having their opinions.

but don't cloud the thread with religious crap. I want scientific reasons.

same, please enlighten me and for the love of god please be legit. I don't want you spewing religious nonsense.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:27 pm

• ♥ • ( °ω° ) • ♥ •

I think it depends on the situation.
I don't think I'd be able to abort if I'd get pregnant now.
But I'm an adult and married. There are situations in life where an abortion seems the right thing to me.
For example if someone got pregnant because of rape or if a girl is still very young.

A few years ago I read a story about a nine year old girl who was raped and got pregnant.
The doctors said she'd die if she was forced to get the child, because her body wasn't ready for a pregnancy yet.
But the church still wanted her to get the child. That's sad.

I think it should be legal and every woman should have the right to decide on her own ...
... but I also think it's good that there is a counseling before the actual abortion (at least in my country that's obligatory).
It's nothing someone should take easy.

mooncookie

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

XxFlutterby_HeavenxX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:13 pm
jiarrah
I'm against it 100% in every single case.

You say something really self-contradictory when you write, "I see it as okay if you or the babies life is in danger." Um, the abortion ENDS the baby's life, so I don't see how abortion is a good thing if the baby's life is in danger. Hmm, dying naturally or being torn apart bit by bit? Thanks, I'd take natural and so would any baby.

The child's life is equal to the mother's life. Sometimes all efforts have been exhausted and only one of them can be saved, and in that case nature must take its course. We don't have control over everything. It is NEVER okay to destroy one person to save another person. That makes no sense because we are equal. It's one thing to let someone die in a burning building because you can't save them, but it's another thing to set the fire. We can never play God with someone's life. Aborting a child to save the mother makes no sense. When it comes to that, we can only stand back and let nature take its course and do our best to save BOTH. It makes me really angry when people put the mother's life above the child's life. Don't people realize that every mother started out as an unborn child?? They are equal. The child is not greater than the mother and the mother is not greater than the child. One is an adult and one is a child, but that does not make one more deserving of life than another. And as for me, I'd rather die any kind of death than kill my own baby.

I agree with you in everything else you say, apart from the above. Abortion is murder, pure and simple, the murder of an innocent, brand new life. It destroys the child's body, but even more importantly, it prohibits that new person from entering the world and fulfilling his or her unique purpose in life. It's like murdering a plan of God altogether.

Thank you ^^ ♫Everyone deserves a chance at life♪  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:05 pm
AlliBalli52
I am your Mord Sith
I see nothing wrong with it personally. Sure I practice safe sex but if I end up getting pregnant before I wanted to I'm going to have some one falcon punch the s**t out of my stomach so hard that the fetus will sail out of my vag like a torpedo.
Yes, call me a murderer. Call me a monster. I'd rather my unborn child be dead than having to be brought into a world where its not wanted and adoption is out of the question.

Why it would have a loving family that wasn't part of a monsterous human.

I am not going to ******** my body up and suffer through a pregnancy over a child that I'm not even going to keep. I'll ******** my body up when I'm good and ready.  

Matron Mord Sith

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:06 pm
I am Your Cupcake Nazi
jiarrah
I'm against it 100% in every single case.

You say something really self-contradictory when you write, "I see it as okay if you or the babies life is in danger." Um, the abortion ENDS the baby's life, so I don't see how abortion is a good thing if the baby's life is in danger. Hmm, dying naturally or being torn apart bit by bit? Thanks, I'd take natural and so would any baby.

The child's life is equal to the mother's life. Sometimes all efforts have been exhausted and only one of them can be saved, and in that case nature must take its course. We don't have control over everything. It is NEVER okay to destroy one person to save another person. That makes no sense because we are equal. It's one thing to let someone die in a burning building because you can't save them, but it's another thing to set the fire. We can never play God with someone's life. Aborting a child to save the mother makes no sense. When it comes to that, we can only stand back and let nature take its course and do our best to save BOTH. It makes me really angry when people put the mother's life above the child's life. Don't people realize that every mother started out as an unborn child?? They are equal. The child is not greater than the mother and the mother is not greater than the child. One is an adult and one is a child, but that does not make one more deserving of life than another. And as for me, I'd rather die any kind of death than kill my own baby.

I agree with you in everything else you say, apart from the above. Abortion is murder, pure and simple, the murder of an innocent, brand new life. It destroys the child's body, but even more importantly, it prohibits that new person from entering the world and fulfilling his or her unique purpose in life. It's like murdering a plan of God altogether.

Thank you ^^ ♫Everyone deserves a chance at life♪

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Everything above, complete and utter bullshit <3 That was probably the most narrow minded post that I've ever read.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:10 pm
Image_of_God_yeah
ABORTION IS MURDER!!!! I AM COMPLETELY AGAINST IT IF YOU DON'T WANT A BABY DON'T HAVE SEX IF YOU ARE RAPED HAVE IT GIVE UP FOR ADOPTION OR SOMETHING! WHEN YOU GET AN ABORTION IT IS KILLING AN UNBORN CHILD IT'S THE SAME AS KILLING A BORN CHILD NO DIFFERENCE IT'S STILL MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed scream scream scream scream scream scream evil evil evil evil evil

Shut your whore mouth :/  

Matron Mord Sith

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:17 pm
I am your Mord Sith
Image_of_God_yeah
ABORTION IS MURDER!!!! I AM COMPLETELY AGAINST IT IF YOU DON'T WANT A BABY DON'T HAVE SEX IF YOU ARE RAPED HAVE IT GIVE UP FOR ADOPTION OR SOMETHING! WHEN YOU GET AN ABORTION IT IS KILLING AN UNBORN CHILD IT'S THE SAME AS KILLING A BORN CHILD NO DIFFERENCE IT'S STILL MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed scream scream scream scream scream scream evil evil evil evil evil

Shut your whore mouth :/

I second that motion! D:<  
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas