Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Where do you live? [NEW POLL] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where do you live?
  USA
  Canada
  South America
  Asia
  UK
  Eastern Europe
  Western Europe (And Russia)
View Results

Witch Boy Klarion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:02 am
I'm French-Welsh but I live in America ^^

France reminds me a lot of my older brother so I like him. America reminds me of a lot of my friends, so I like him as well! I can't seem to find Wales though...D:  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:08 am
America (Minnesota). But I am Irish, Welsh, German, Norwegian, and Swedish (a total mutt!). I like America's character, he's funny! and the stereotype couldn't be any truthier! But he would be even MORE stereotypical if he was fat!
The countries my ancestors originate from are cool too. I just wish Ireland and Wales had people.  

Loev Bara

MorbidSyn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:28 pm
I am American. I love the character!
But I do hate the colors red,white and blue together for some reason.
I don't like patriotic things either.
But his glasses and jacket and hair and AW HE IS JUST COOL.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:42 pm
I'm an American. And Proud of it biggrin

My Ancestry is kinda confusing since Europeans wanted foreign girlfriends. I'm Puerto Rican, Salvadorian, Spanish(I assume since the Spanish where controlling both countries) and Italian(Thanks great grandma). There may be other like African and it's a high possibility but can't be confirmed. Along with other Europeans but i don't know.

Basically I'm mix of both worlds (New and Old World). Yay! biggrin  

Onmyoji youkai

Saidan

Cluttered Cardholder

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:35 pm
I'm from Canada, and I do think the character is cute. Though I wish I could find translation of the comics he's in cause I have no idea of his personality is.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:11 am
I'm from America, and politically I love what my country could be, just not what it's been doing lately. Hopefully we'll be on the right track now, though.

As for the character, I love him dearly (even though I didn't expect to), but he's not my favorite. ^^; Oh well.  

Little Omi

Malwana

Hilarious Smoker

2,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:15 am
=w= I´m from Poland *proud of it~~♥ but I live in Germany =>="

Well...I like Feliks more then Ludwig =>=""
Feliks is really sweet and funny...and Ludwig... bwa~ I don´t like him..but sometimes he is smexy~ DX  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:59 pm
Like about 94% of everyone here, I'm an American
*, although patriotism escapes me^. I wanna move to Europe when I'm older, wiser and more fiscally endowed, preferably somewhere in England heart . God, I love you, Arthur.

*Kentucky, if thou art curious - strangely I speak with a Northern Accent and cannot ride a horse to save my pathetic life.
^I'm wearing an Armee Francaise jacket right now (if that has anything to do with anything) and I couldn't care less about the Fourth of July. Fireworks give me headaches.  

Parisian Loafer

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:19 pm
(( Northern Accent? << What's that sound like? *tilts head* ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:28 pm
From a Kentucky perspective, ought I assume Northern accent means... Upper Midwestern? Michigan, northern Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and such?  

xxKarachan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:33 pm
I guess. >>

You know, I finally asked a foreigner what a Washingtonian accent sounds like (she's my friend from Camerata) and she said we mash our sentences together too much. =w=;;;;

I asked for an example, she gave me "how was your day?"
She said it sounds like "howzurday?" =w=;

Random fact. >w>;  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:05 pm
xD; I wouldn't know anyone to ask what sort of sound a Michigander's accent has unless I recorded my voice and threw it out there for you all to critique.  

xxKarachan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:27 pm
XDD! I have it in my head that it would sound like my accent. =w=;;;  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:36 pm
-wonders if her brother's microphone will work on her computer- xD Then I'd probably be saying the most random crap ever...  

xxKarachan

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:40 pm
I'm from Canada. All I can say is that I'm sorta happy that we have such a cute guy representing Canada. It's a shame there aren't enough comics of him.

For me gene wise... I think I am 100% Chinese and Vietnamnese although I'm trying to figure out what the hell I am.

My grandparents were from Hong Kong, and fled to Vietnam during WWII. There, my parents were born and then fled to Canada.

For Hetalia China though he sorta looks like one of my friends. I do laugh when I see him with Shinatty-chan XDDD  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff