Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
twilight the movie! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight
  Yes
  No
View Results

Shajinia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:09 pm
celestial_dream77
I reaaaally hope theres a bigger budget for the next movie... stare

Amen. I think, worldwide, movie sales are in the 90mil somewhere. I figure, they (paramount studios) kinda has to give them a bigger budget for the next one.

Question: If you could go see the next movie, "New Moon" right now, free of charge, without knowing the budget or seeing any trailers, would you? Did the errors in Twilight ruin it for everyone for ever, or would you give it another shot? (This question was meant for everyone, btw)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:28 am
I love the books, but I 'm not an obsessed fangirl. I just saw the movie last night, and most of the Bella/Edward scenes were really awkward. They never really seemed to fall in love. One moment she figures out he's a vampire (that scene was weird!) and the next he's telling her he can't live without her! The timeline was really screwy, and the editing sucked.  

Chokolate Thief

tevamaki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:49 pm
I giggled at Dr. Calisle's hotness.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:42 am
OMG!!! edward cullen so hot!! i soo love him...  

oOFuniPuniOo

celestial_dream77

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:38 pm
Shajinia
celestial_dream77
I reaaaally hope theres a bigger budget for the next movie... stare

Amen. I think, worldwide, movie sales are in the 90mil somewhere. I figure, they (paramount studios) kinda has to give them a bigger budget for the next one.

Question: If you could go see the next movie, "New Moon" right now, free of charge, without knowing the budget or seeing any trailers, would you? Did the errors in Twilight ruin it for everyone for ever, or would you give it another shot? (This question was meant for everyone, btw)

I really hope your right about the budget. Twilight was a huge disappoinment in my opinion.

I'd still go see New Moon. I really like the Twilight series so I'd go see all of them to see if the movies improve xD But I'd mostly go to see it because I really liked the person they picked for Jacob.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:42 pm
Lyxsing
I love the books, but I 'm not an obsessed fangirl. I just saw the movie last night, and most of the Bella/Edward scenes were really awkward. They never really seemed to fall in love. One moment she figures out he's a vampire (that scene was weird!) and the next he's telling her he can't live without her! The timeline was really screwy, and the editing sucked.

I completely agree! The books are awesome but the Twihards are nuts =.= they take being a fan a bit too far. I know! They make it seem like they get together in less than 2 days,but they never really have a connection. I mostly didn't like when he was showing off his abilities to her, it all just looked really weird. They shouldn't have shown him running and just go straight to where he'd be next or something. That way it would be less obvious how low funded the movie was  

celestial_dream77

miszlhaine30

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:45 pm
hellowh! even though the movie have mixed reviews from critics and audience as a whole, i still enjoyed watching it. smile

i like robert pattinson's portrayal as edward cullen smile
omg! he's sooo gorgeous! (my opinion, if you don't agree, its ok biggrin )

what i like the most about the movie is the character's line.
i giggled so much on those romantic lines edward cullen or bella swan say to each other though not all quotes from the book was said. biggrin

mmm, so yeah. that's all i can say. hehe
take care everyone!

heart mrgreen 4laugh rofl 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:31 pm
I have read all of the books and I have also seen the movie.
For me the books were better, but the movie was ok...  

Akasha the Queen

Xx-frozen_blood-xX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:02 pm
i'm not watch the movie yet but i already read the book..
it good..
right now i planning to buy the moon , eclipse , and breaking dawn..
but..
it expensive here.. crying

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:58 pm
I wish I liked the movie as much as I did the book. I did enjoy getting to hear Bell's Lullaby, but that's about it.  

Panda Teeth

Rishon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:20 pm
I like vampires, i remember how i felt when i first saw Underworld. that movie was amazing then vampires kinda fell out of my life. now i think the only good Twilight has done is renew my love with vampires. but for all the wrong reasons. this disease known as that book with the freaking apple on the cover has swept teen girls like a virus, or pregnancy. i found then that the story is really like a watered down virsion of a fan fiction with vampires and 90210. and the previews make it look like all the vampires are superman with fangs and black jeans. the main girl looks like someone i would never hang out with that says "OH MY GOD" a lot. also the main vampire looks like he just took the needle out of his arm before he went in front of the camera.

i then asked myself "are there any good vampire movies and books" and upon this quest i found Anne Rice. i am now in the process of reading Interview with the Vampire. the book is amazing, a little perverted and homosexual but good none the less. and it focuses around the life of a vampire and the psychological effects not "OMG!!!!!11 my BF is like...eh.. totally a vampzireizzle biggrin biggrin heart whee biggrin "  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:23 pm
hudha
i'm not watch the movie yet but i already read the book..
it good..
right now i planning to buy the moon , eclipse , and breaking dawn..
but..
it expensive here.. crying

well you certainly have the grammer of a mindless teenage girl. you sound like just the person to read the next harry potter! better start those fanfics!! seriously you make stereotypes true.  

Rishon

Rishon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:25 pm
ayashi32692
OMG!!! edward cullen so hot!! i soo love him...
he looks like a drug addict. if i saw him walking down the street before he was famous i would have given him five bucks and told him not to buy crack with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:09 am
i no read any book but i see the movie already.  

Oomeimei34oO

4,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Edward 100

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:07 am
Rishon
I like vampires, i remember how i felt when i first saw Underworld. that movie was amazing then vampires kinda fell out of my life. now i think the only good Twilight has done is renew my love with vampires. but for all the wrong reasons. this disease known as that book with the freaking apple on the cover has swept teen girls like a virus, or pregnancy. i found then that the story is really like a watered down virsion of a fan fiction with vampires and 90210. and the previews make it look like all the vampires are superman with fangs and black jeans. the main girl looks like someone i would never hang out with that says "OH MY GOD" a lot. also the main vampire looks like he just took the needle out of his arm before he went in front of the camera.

i then asked myself "are there any good vampire movies and books" and upon this quest i found Anne Rice. i am now in the process of reading Interview with the Vampire. the book is amazing, a little perverted and homosexual but good none the less. and it focuses around the life of a vampire and the psychological effects not "OMG!!!!!11 my BF is like...eh.. totally a vampzireizzle biggrin biggrin heart whee biggrin "

"the main girl looks like someone I would never hang out with".... so you only hang out with people who you judge by the way they look first?
Twilight and the Vampire Chronicles cannot even be compared. They are aimed at 2 completely different audiences with completely different stories. Anne Rice is a genius but she is not writing for young teenage girls. I think Stephanie Meyer does a great job at writing for her targeted audience, and I can appreciate the book for what it is...just pure silly entertainment. It's not a great work of literature but it's not meant to be taken that way and anyone who does take it that way is just missing the point all together.

I haven't seen the movie, nor do I intend to, but I'm sick to death of people saying Robert Pattington is ugly. I don't have a huge crush on him, I'm 20 for goodness sake, but there is no way he's ugly. I'm glad that he was chosen because it's good to see someone who looks a little manly (square jaw and all) rather than the usual effeminate male that young teens seem to love these days.
Twilight promotes real love and romance, when everywhere we look in society teens are being persuaded to "grow old before their time", what with sex everywhere in the media...and if Twilight gets kids and teens to read books, and makes them believe in real love, then it can only be a good thing.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff