Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Burning Lust Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:11 am
"...Every one I've seen you do has been around the neck... Are there any of them that DOESN'T have a collar?" If they weren't around the neck, depending on the demon type, Rosemary could hit them at a pressure point to remove feeling bellow the neck and the dogs and the succubi were the right types. She simply had to use her special vision to figure out where to hit them. "And Adira? Where's her's?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:39 am
"Adira's are on her wrists, waist, and ankles. She's so heavily chained, I'm surprised she doesn't have a collar..."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:06 am
"Superb, the evidence of her importance to Heegh keeps increasing. This really doesn't help my opinion on our resolution to help her..." Veni straightened up slightly and gave a look that said, did I just say that out loud? Usually he was more careful with his words than that...or was it partially on purpose? Oh well since everyone knew he wasn't into helping her, he began to frown and slouch a little. He didn't mind helping her, but he had a funny feeling she'd end up at home...as they helped get them on their feet.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:11 pm
It's amazing how red a black skinned creature's face can get. BlackMN of course was rather red as well. She became a little nervous when he lifted her up and held her in what she thought to be a romantic grasp. Her initial nervousness quickly went away with the combination of his kisses and aura urging her to enjoy it.

She sat with her legs on either side of him. Her arms wrapped around him as she pressed her front to him making little noises humanistic and canine like, panting a little. It felt like he was about everywhere on her back side especially. Even if he didn't have an appendage there it felt like he was. He had that aura to caress her in those other places.

She started to suckle on his neck and put a slight amount of pressure on it here and there with her teeth in a vampire like fashion since she knew he liked to be fed off of by Rosemary. With her hands on fire a little, she started to have trouble maintaining her current form and it was her easiest to maintain, she began to rub his chest, back, and stomach remembering how much he enjoyed this the last time she added a little heat to her touch.

GL gained the slightest of urges to take off her night gown to see what he was doing. He was already touching her skin, why not see it as well? He'd seen her mostly nude before in swimwear.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:22 pm
Galantros gasped at the vampyric like suckling on his neck, and the fiery caresses on his body. Unable to completely contain it anymore, but knowing it had to be held back so nobody else would know what they're up to, he controlled-released his aura fully into a "bubble" that engulfed the both of them. Moving his tendrils about carefully so he never fully let go of Black, his wings slipped off his shirt, leaving his torso bare, giving a shudder as he pressed the kitsune girl against him, a tendril here or there lifting her shirt ever so slightly, pressing her bare stomach up against his chest. He continued to trail kisses all about her face, ears, and neck, even starting in on her shoulders.

I love you... I want you... I need you.

Galantros' incubus side was having a massive feast.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:57 pm

Adira winced slightly at her companion's chatter. They talked as if...she weren't there listening. Absently, she felt her wrists as if she could feel the chains.
"I'm on of the last of a dying species. I may be a succubi but I'm part shape shifter as well." Adira said softly, "Which is probably why Heegh wants me down there. I mean...of course I'd have a lot of chains." The shapeshifters were once a powerful lot of neutrals down in Hell...but their numbers had been falling for a long time now. Other demons hated them for their strange abilitity. Adira suppressed a sigh.

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:02 am
He smelled better to her, he looked better to her, he felt better under her hands, and it felt much nicer when he touched her... not to mention he tasted better to her as she leaned in to kiss his neck again. He actually took off his shirt: he who kept himself so well covered. And then he was even slower and more careful with hers.

When it was off he kissed her ears, and move down her face, all the way to her shoulders. She began to feel light headed and finally lost it turning into that fox form that pretty much only he and Rosemary has seen. He paused a moment, but she didn't and licked about everyplace exposed to the air she could reach. She was careful to touch him with the pads of her paw, not the claws, and sent little sparks of flame from her fur to those appendages that were petting her.

It took her a few minutes and maybe a good belly rub later before she was able to lose the extra fur and turn back to normal. She pressed her front against his again and let him continue with the kisses down her shoulder...allowing him to push her way a little and rub and kiss her front side with his hand.

He then grew really bold and began to caress her chest. She groaned a little as she leaned her head forward so it could rest on his shoulder and soon passed out. He had been draining her ever so slightly since the beginning taking more and more as she and he grew more excited, changing back and forth, and on top of her little fire energy trick she did for him, which he absorbed, she had became worn out. When he realized that she was out and pulled her away slightly to try and look at her, she had a peaceful happy face and even tried to snuggle back into him.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:24 am
GL sighed and shuddered as Black licked his bare chest, wings twitching heavily at the sensations he was feeling. And then her fiery touch, from her paws to her fur as he petted her. "Black... That... That feels so..."

He then dared to try something that he would've normally considered perverse, and touched and caressed her. He enjoyed the sounds she made as she leaned against him, until suddenly she stopped making them.

Galantros blinked at the snoozing Black in his arms that still reached for him in her slumber, and gave a little sigh. He then drew her in close, cuddling her, enjoying the feel of her warmth against his shirtless body.

"Heh, guess you tired yourself out..."

Idly, he thought that next time she should have an energy drink, or he should try to control his energy feeding a bit more so they could go further on... Then realized in shock that he thought about such a thing without hardly any shame. He grew a bit embarrassed t hen, face growing red again after it had finally "cooled off", but he didn't let that pull him away from Black or anything. Instead, he just laid themselves down on her bed, so he could stroke and rub her back while she slept and listen to her breathe. Giving her a kiss on the forehead, he watched her sleep, finding himself being calmed by the vision of her in dreamland.

GamingLord
Vice Captain

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:19 am
"A shapeshifter... Your kind's been harder to find in the past number of years. More than likely all the fault of that b*****d."

Gerix came to mind for Jacob, and he gave the slightest of smiles at the memory. He... or rather, she as the demon had turned out to be female in it's previous life and had taken that form when it died again and passed on had been a sort of shape shifter that had wanted out of Hell some years back, only a little before Heegh took over Hell. They still saw her now and then at the festival of souls.

"Please, eat. You'll need to build up your strength so we can finish removing these chains as soon as possible... It's perfectly safe to eat, by the way. Look..."

Taking some of the cheese, he put it in his mouth and ate it... He had been craving a little bit of a snack anyway. He knew what Rosemary was planning to do, and he didn't disapprove. It would make things less painful. He also knew better than to open his mouth about the subject, as the demoness would probably resist, or at the least, tense up and make the task of hitting that pressure point more difficult.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:33 pm

"Actually," Adira replied in response to what this Jacob said about the shapeshifters, "We were being hunted even before him." By him she meant Heegh of course, "They always thought we were dangerous or something to that degree." A small shrug of her slender shoulders.

Adira watched Jacob eat the cheese and she tilted her head and saw it was fine. She took a small slice and put it in her mouth. An explosion of flavor hit her tongue...Adira took a few more slices. Adira's body was healing rather quickly. Slowly, she started to unravel her body's illusions. More cuts came into view for Rosemary to spray. Once the female vampire did, Adira sighed in relief. "Thank you." She whispered. She still needed a lot more healing and rest but her body was finally starting the process after so long of prolonging it.

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:23 am
"You're welcome... when we're done with these outer injuries, I'll give you some for whatever internal injuries you are hiding, but you'll probably have to let go of that illusion too...by the by, is the name Inazuma familiar?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:48 am
Inazuma.

Flashes of memory. Screaming. Searing pain. The face in the mirror--petite, small but strong. Angel of lightening. Inazuma. Heegh forcing his way...Almost killing her the first time. He was happy. So happy. His hands around her throat. So...little....oxygen.

Adira gasped. She was violently shaking. Her body was almost seizure like in quality.

Finally it stopped.

"Inazuma," Adira said, her voice cracked, "A name I kno--know better than yours." She looked toward the female vampire, "It went on for years..." The memories started to resurface, her voice turned to a whisper, "There was..n-no way out...I couldn't do an-anything..."

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:18 am
The vampire sprayed at any wound that happened to show up during one of Adira's spasms. Rosemary couldn't help but think that she was glad that her memories weren't so vivid. "Don't forget to breathe. Take a few deep breaths and allow the calming affect of this place to wash over you. You starting to feel better?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:42 am
Jacob reached into his magical dimensional storage, and out an item. It was a small, coin-shaped charm, blue in color that shimmered like reflected water.

"We can't continue breaking the hell chains until you've rested and healed up a bit, at least not without risking hurting you more. Here, take this charm and crush it in your hand. It's magic effects will give you a basic cleansin. Then I suggest getting some rest. There's a number of soft furniture, or even empty guest rooms here that you can sleep in."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:05 am

Adira took the strange charm with a cautious hand. She looked toward her guardians--both of whom were resting on the ground as their gigantic wolf forms. Adira didn't know whether or not she could trust these people but since no harm had befallen her as of yet...She assumed she was fine.

Adira's delicate-appearing hands crushed the charm with ease. Instantly she felt the grime lifted from her body. Combined with the healing spray, Adira was feeling much better. Finally...every trace of an illusion was taken off of her body. This was the form that Adira used now. It was not so long ago that she changed it from the petite blond girl she'd been before. It'd been right before Heegh that she switched. You get tired of one appearance every hundred years.

"I am feeling much better thank you." Adira answered the dark haired woman, she turned slightly back to the male, her eyes cast to the floor. "I...I think I would be much more....well, I'd be better able to rest if I could have a guest room please." She bit her lip, the need to explain clawed at her mind, "With my guardians in there as well...I...I would also like to ask if I can have an inside locking door." A blush worked to her features, "I--I...sorry. I just fear someone coming into the room even if you say this place is safe." Her hands were shaking on her lap where they sat folded together.

Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games