Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Come one, come all. Say what you wish and make a new friend. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:40 am
Draconian Pheonix
Well I'm moving to central florida in less than a month so, I should be able to be online for you to catch biggrin

That's cool, I'll be here! lol... I don't really know too many people online anymore, not like back when I was on for hours and hours neutral Now, I only get a few days a week and a few hours, or less, then. I find myself oddly on here for most of that time though. If you'd like to, you can add me.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:41 am
jojomade
Hello all *waves*

*waves back at jojo* Welcome, and how are you?  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Draconian Pheonix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:29 pm
BlackCatt73

That's cool, I'll be here! lol... I don't really know too many people online anymore, not like back when I was on for hours and hours neutral Now, I only get a few days a week and a few hours, or less, then. I find myself oddly on here for most of that time though. If you'd like to, you can add me.

Well, I don't really know anyone online, or offline for that matter, that's one of the reasons I'm moving to Florida. If I'm going to live somewhere I don't know anyone, it might as well be close to a beach and warmish.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:13 pm
Nei1
Everyone here is a friend by simple being part of this great guild. There is no immature whining or random bumping for gold. (The bumping is in a different sub forum.) mrgreen

Thank goodness for that.  

rocksteadyandbebop

Topaz Citrine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:54 pm
Well I live in Virginia, Us and my name is Laura and this is my avi....I have two avi's.....I play the game Zomg! which I'm hook on at the moment and seem to enjoy myself.....so that's about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:56 pm
Draconian Pheonix
BlackCatt73

Well, I don't really know anyone online, or offline for that matter, that's one of the reasons I'm moving to Florida. If I'm going to live somewhere I don't know anyone, it might as well be close to a beach and warmish.

So what part of Florida are u moving to ....my mother lives in Florida and also my brother.  

Topaz Citrine

Draconian Pheonix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:58 pm
I was thinking Orlando or Cocoa Beach  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:45 pm
I live between Orlando and Ocala. We like it because if we want to go fishing, it's just a shortish trip up to any Florida spot!  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Draconian Pheonix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:15 pm
No idea where Ocala is, My dad works out at NASA and my little sister lives with them out at Merritt Island, one of my sisters lives at Port Canaveral, and one of my sisters lives in Tampa. I figure Orlando is pretty close to all of them and since I haven't seen them in around 10 years or so moving to Florida should be both a first and a reunion biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:17 pm
hm.. what's going on here? neutral  

Satsu - kun 13

Draconian Pheonix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:22 pm
Random conversations biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:09 pm
Just thought Id pop in and say “Hi!!!" I’m from AZ & we haven’t gotten any snow but who knows we might. One can hope. lol  

Queen Spirit

Kaos Jin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:54 pm
Well I am glad that my thread is going well...maybe I need to actually be in here more. Welcome to all that have come in.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:35 pm
Kaos Jin
Well I am glad that my thread is going well...maybe I need to actually be in here more. Welcome to all that have come in.

*tosses popcorn at Kaos* You left us to fend for ourselves in your topic crying lol... It kinda went to "Where are you at?" When you lefted us razz

Anyways, Ocala is northwest of Orlando. I live in a place called Tavares, and it's not too bad. I can drive about 60 miles to either side of the state, or about 2.5 hrs to get to Jacksonville an hr more to hit Miami!  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kaos Jin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:41 pm
BlackCatt73
Kaos Jin

*tosses popcorn at Kaos* You left us to fend for ourselves in your topic crying lol... It kinda went to "Where are you at?" When you lefted us razz

Anyways, Ocala is northwest of Orlando. I live in a place called Tavares, and it's not too bad. I can drive about 60 miles to either side of the state, or about 2.5 hrs to get to Jacksonville an hr more to hit Miami!
Well I am going to be in here more often. Hey I used to live in Jacksonville for a while. Couldnt stand it and a went back to PA.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff