Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
Drinking Party Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:39 pm
"I'm red?" Liet didn't understand. "Anyway, you remember when US-san rebelled against UK-san? Well, I don't know what I would do if my brothers did that to me! Can you imagine that? I mean, it's just rude. But so is telling people to do things all the time. Maybe Uk-san was rude, do you think? Hey, have you tried France-san's wine?" He asked, looking around. Seeing the bottle he was looking for, he took it. Sipped straight from the bottle.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:43 pm
Ludwig knocked back the second drink. It was a nice dry burn, but he didn't mind it at all. "Whew. Toris, that's some great stuff!" He glanced over, but the brunette was busy going on to Switzerland at the moment. Shaking his head, he smiled as he looked back to Roderich. "So, 'noble' boy, you feeling the burn yet?"  

Germany-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:44 pm
Switzerland raises an eyebrow. He knew this guy was talky, but not this talky. "I think you've had enough of France's wine, Lithuania....Maybe try drinking something...lighter?" he suggests, still letting the other lean on him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:45 pm
Roderich grimaced from the second shot, licking his lips slowly, giving a flushed glare up to Ludwig. "I am feeling...fine. It burns a bit, but don't think that is going to make me stop...I have motivation now." He said softly and poured the next set of shots. "But...just let me know when you want to quit..."  

Austria-tan

France-niichan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:46 pm
((I must go now... just imagine niichan is still there sitting in his chair staring at you all and undressing you all with his eyes 8D I only have a half day of work tomorrow so I should be on sometime in the after noon))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:50 pm
((Awww, okay~ see you France. Switzerland will burn for you in your absence! *shot*))  

Mukuro-kun

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:52 pm
"Well, why... You know, my country has really good vodka. But when I drink that, I get a little too drunk. And I can't do that like I used to, because I have all if this work that I have to do. And that's just a pain! Doing another countries work. You know, right? You have... banks, or something!" He smiled, hugging Switzerland. "You don't talk much, but I think you're nice. I mean, you wear a dress. Guys that wear dresses are usually nice to me."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:54 pm
((We'll probably stop some time soon to pick it up tomorrow, so I don't think you'll miss much XD ))

"When I want to stop? When I fall under the table is when I'll stop!" He knocked back the next drink, licking his lips as he slammed the shot glass down. His head was feeling a bit light, and his cheeks flushed. I'll be alright if I don't stand up... He thought to himself.  

Germany-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:56 pm
Switzerland looks at Lithuania. He was grateful for the compliment but...not quite so much the hug. Awkwardly, he wraps an arm around the other nation, patting his shoulder. "Yeah...banks...um. I don't...normally wear dresses, you know...but I can be nice..." he says, trying to find the right thing to say, for he does not quite have the right answer to this situation.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:03 pm
"That's what I said." He nuzzled his neck, giggling. "You're nice." Pulling back enough to look at him, he smiled. "You're blond too. And blond is... Well... It can be nice. One of my brothers is blond. He's nice too, but he doesn't wear dresses. He's nice when he's not being scared." He shook his head. "Are you scared of anything?"  

Lithuania-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:08 pm
((>w> -so did not get distracted on the phone-
-w- Bagged milk argument is frustrating.))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:10 pm
"Scared? Me? Nah. Not of anything in the world." he boasts, trying to suppress his ego. "Are you?" he asks, trying to start a conversation with the bubbly, drunk brunette.  

Mukuro-kun

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:16 pm
"M-me? I'm no scared!" His voice was a little louder than he meant it to be. "Not of anyone! I-I mean... of anything!" He shook his head, his hair swishing around his flushed face. Drank a little more wine. "I mean Felix can be pushy, and he picks on me sometimes, but I trust him! And Ivan... I could talk back if I wanted!" He nodded. "I'm not like my brothers, I can talk to him! You think I can, right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:19 pm
"Of course. Anyone can talk to anyone, Lithuania. Even if they're scared of them." Switzerland chuckles. He grabs the other's drink. "I really think you've had enough of this, Lithuania..."  

Mukuro-kun

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces