A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Multiple Gaia Accounts: Why? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you have more than one account, how do you use it?
I dump trash from my real avi's inventory onto my mule's
25%
 25%  [ 23 ]
I have 1 of each gender, so I can be my own date to the prom
10%
 10%  [ 10 ]
I have several, 1 for each of my moods
9%
 9%  [ 9 ]
I am an official moderator role, so I also have a secret identity avi
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
I forgot my password, so I had to create a new account
5%
 5%  [ 5 ]
Other (please specify below)
46%
 46%  [ 43 ]
Total Votes : 92

MrMuddyRebel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:23 am
me first account got banned when i bought some bad fish bait at market when they had trouble so i started a new one but i got the banned lifted so i use that account now as a mule to hold stuff and sell more at market and get extra daily chance stuff  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:24 am
I have two accounts, now thinking of getting another one to store all my expensive stuff and extra gold  

nikki_sierra

Sparkly Citizen

6,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

YunaZeal

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:49 pm
I keep a mule on hand to keep track of extra gold and things that I am saving for someone else.

It doesn't hurt that my mule account is a male avatar. It's fun to walk into threads that I respond to using one, then the other, then see what the different reactions are for those who assume that avi gender = poster gender. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:01 pm
I have two mules it actually helps me raise more money quickly.. Use one to sell and one two play games..I always like to dress characters.It helps me use the stuff I have bought and try new ideas on them..  

gennivere2

Naoe_88

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:39 pm
i have two, one male and one female. this is my primary but i originally made the male so i could buy my brother's account male clothes since as a female i couldn't see them in the shops but now i use it for everyday use, i take the good stuff it sometimes gets and use it as a savings so that i don't spend all my money at once. and i buy male clothing and sell it on the market (surprisingly there isn't alot of it )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:50 pm
I have 3 mule accounts. I use them mostly for daily chance and event items.  

LadyJ86

Devoted Hourglass

13,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Expert Skill 150

mdnytestar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:16 pm
my mule is mostly used for storage and daily chance.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:52 pm
i recently got another account but the problem is i seem to be making my other avi a crossdresser. it wasn't done on purpose but it's super funny rofl  

bellaxxmuerte

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:39 pm
I have 2 mains and a mule. My mule is for storage, event item gathering, and when I want to be a ghost (no name for him, he is secret). This account is my primary main with Aurixisk being my RP main. Filia here will change with my mood and as I get new items and evolutions. Aurixisk is strictly an RP style account, will always be dressed in the finer clothes (right now the Onyx Dashing Gentleman set) though his skin my change randomly because I play him as a specific type of Shapeshifter. I may create more accounts later both as mules and as RP characters but for now I haven't thought up any interesting names or ideas.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:47 pm
This is my main and oldest account. I have two more, all of them have completely different personalities. This one is basically me, one is more my tree-hugging yoga mama side and she gets almost the same amount of use. The last one is quite a lot meaner, but I mainly use her for storage. I am thinking of setting up one more, to keep in a dark closet and never let out.... still not sure if I will or not.

I also use them all during the events, to get items if there is a cap on the amount we can get.  

Catira Norr

Nehalanya

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:15 pm
I have two, my I-Hinote_Tenshi-I, which originally started as a mule account and has become something of a place to come when I want to run around and be more laid back. She's used equally as much as my original account, I-Moonlight_Reflection-I, which I still refer to as my main. Incidentally, I chose this account to be in this guild because I tend to be more of an adult when I am on it. It's like I now have my everlasting teenager side on one and the 'I like my peace and quiet' on the other ~.^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:00 am
My reason for having 2 is simple.. I made an account almost 4 yrs of you.. some of you may or may not know the name (electricdemonangel turned Kahlana_elf_demon) but anyways way back around the beginning of the year we had that vampire vs. werewolves war going on.. well i got turned into a vampire and after a while i was tired of it by then and they took the option to change back off of the page and it was starting to ruin some of my outfits.. so because of that and the fact that a couple people were harassing me on that account I made this one.. so now I'm a vampire underneath this blue skin, but we have potions to change it now so it's all good. lol  

CeraKnight

TarablyConfused

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:17 pm
I have one other account I started for those days I want to do nothing but play a game or two and stare mindlessly at the screen.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:40 pm
I moderate a very large and active guild, so sometimes I use my other accounts for events, as well as for spying and investigating. twisted  

Ezra-tan

Pflibbitz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:43 pm
I have a few alter egos and have an account for each and I talk differently with each one.

Sometimes I just want to stick out my tongue at the silliness and stupidity here and that was the idea behind this one.

After all, Pflibbitz is the sound of a Bronx Cheer!

(For the uninformed a Bronx Cheer is the Razzle Dazzle sound made when when you stick your tongue out at some event or happening and blow!)  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff