Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
APH World Society Masquerade Ball [Open~] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:45 pm
Russia winces slightly, but still smiles happily. "Well, the first thing we've got to work on is how you move your feet, apparently~" he chuckles.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:51 pm
"Y-yeah...well. At least I know where my hands go...." she said putting one on top of his right hand and the other on his shoulder.  

Loev Bara

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:55 pm
Russia smiles, his hands already where they should be, and twirls her a little, chuckling. "We'll work on it if you want to, don't worry~"

(( *happily listening to Turkish music* =w= Why is Turkish music so much better than the stuff everyone else listens to~? ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:57 pm
((I might have to get off soon, and Ukraine left my house just now. *is continuing from where I left off.*))

"....Oh, I would love to hold her....." Belarus says. It's been quite sometime since she's held a...platypus.

Eam Adair

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:01 pm
((Aww, hopefully you can stay on a little later Bela @lily: Because its Turkish >w>))
"I think I am getting better, thank you" she giggled while bowing.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:05 pm
((@Liech: Good point. =w= @Bela: Aww, okay~ ))

Anya chirps up at Belarus, tilting her head cutely, her tail slapping the floor. She waddles over to her, but trips over her skirt with a squeak.

"Hmm~ It seems you're not the only one who needs a little practice, Liech~" Russia giggles, watching Anya waddle to Bela.

Russia-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:13 pm
"I-I got it!" she said quickening her pace. Liech giggled as Anya squeaked towards Bela. "Do you dance Bela?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:17 pm
Russia giggles. "I'm the one leading, remember~?" he says as Liech sped up.  

Russia-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:19 pm
((Crapples, I got to go, TTYL~!))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:24 pm
(( Oh, okay~ See you~ >w> ))  

Russia-tan

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:49 pm
Russia-tan
(( In Russia, three people are the best number for drinking. *nodnodnod* I forget why, though. =w=
Also, he just totally disregarded the fact that Lili's too young to drink. xD ))

((xD It has something to do with how the price of vodka was and stuff...))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:10 pm
xx Kara-chan xx
Russia-tan
(( In Russia, three people are the best number for drinking. *nodnodnod* I forget why, though. =w=
Also, he just totally disregarded the fact that Lili's too young to drink. xD ))

((xD It has something to do with how the price of vodka was and stuff...))

(( Yeh, something like that. =w= ))  

Russia-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:58 am
(( srsly thinking bout keepin this thread open till Jan. 1 JUST TO SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES BEFORE THIS THREAD DIES =w= ))

She walked into an empty ballroom. Apparently everyone got home alright. "Just two more days~" she said to herself happily.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:42 am
((That's a good plan, seeing as not many people showed up~))
Liech wandered back in. "Hello Ukraine, I am just coming back to get my coat".  

Loev Bara

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:14 pm
(( uh huh. btw? IS THAT DENMARK IN UR SIG? :'D ))

"Oh hello Liecht. I found it and placed it on the rack over there." she pointed at the lonely coat rack in the corner with only one coat on it.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff