Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Literate Child Hood Friends RP ((closed)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want to join :D?
  Yes :D
  I'm not leaving another option
View Results

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:32 pm
Edeline nearly sidestepped the little girl moving toward her. Such behavior was normally frowned upon. Luckily for the girl, her chauffeur was standing too close for such an action. Edeline froze instantly as she was drawn into a tight embrace. She was released before she could demand for the child to do such, and slowly dragged toward the very people she had been observing.

The child, no Kiata, was hinting at something to the other members of the group. At a closer distance, she took the time to better observe the group. The first guy had a mischievous aura about him but appeared well groomed. The second guy seemed clumsy and somewhat childish. The other girl was wearing the uniform for one of the elite schools, but something didn't quite fit. Even at this range, she still couldn't place any of their faces with a name. Edeline gave one curt nod toward the group, then returned to her observations.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:21 pm
Khousa was utterly speechless as everyone slowly came into the groups area and he hugged them each. Well, other then Edeline. He noticed by her reaction that she seemed rather uncomfortable in the situation she was in. "Edeline..... That really you?" He wasn't entirely sure since she wasn't very excited about the fact that she was seeing everyone of her old friends. This meant that his quiet ways were coming to play and wasn't really going to say anything until he was all out sure on who she was. His expression also went from a happy childish smile to a frozen neutral look that seemed a tad bit cold as he looked at her.

Khousa

ThisAintItCheif

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:42 pm
Kiata noticed Khousa's and Edeline's reactions, she looked at the two for a moment and smiled a bit as she moved closer to Edeline. "Edeline, you may not recognize us but it's me Kiata, Khousa, Domi, and Amaya." She pointed to each person as she called off their names. "We've all changed quite a bit haven't we but we're all still the same on the inside. You were always quite, calm and mature before too Edeline. I'm glad you haven't changed." But I'm still sad that I'm the only one childish inside and out... She thought sadly but still had a happy smile on. "Well I'm sure you're all curious about the surprise, as you noticed you all came at this place, well the truth is Kishiro is coming as well and everyone is moving back here. It's going to be like the old times!" Kiata couldn't control her happiness, tears started falling from her cheeks and she gasped a bit when she felt them and quickly whipped them away then laughed nervously. "S-sorry, wind got in my eye!" She made up an excuse like she always does when she cries, even before when they were children she did that so they wouldn't worry. "Kishiro said he would be coming a bit late..."

Aw damn I promised Kiata I only be a few minutes late it's already been an hour...
Kishiro thought as he smacked his forehead and sighed. "Well at least I made it..." He looked at the sheet of paper that Kiata had sent him to tell him where to meet up, he smiled a bit happy that he could be reunited with his good friend. Kishiro hadn't made any new friends since he is too quiet and shy, but other people failed to notice that and thought he wanted to keep his distance from everybody because he was a loaner. As he walked through the forest he saw a small group of people automatically noticing the golden brown girl. "Amaya...?" He said a bit confusingly, then started noticing the others just as fast and his eyes widened and he raced towards them.

Kiata looked up at Kishiro smiling. "Well speak of the devil!" She said cutely and pulled Kishiro into a deep hug as well. "Ki-kiata? What's going on?" Kishiro asked nervously from the hug, and Kiata let go of him, smiling warmly. "A friend reunion."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:08 pm
Edeline looked at the clumsy one, pleased that he hadn't breached etiquette by hugging her, her opinion of him raising slightly. "Perhaps I misjudged," she thought. She nodded in response to Kiata's statement, matching faces with names. "Of course."

She turned her full attention to Kiata at the mention of a surprise. "What kind of surprise?" She couldn't see how this little girl could possibly come up with something that would please the entire group. The tears surprised her. "Why is she crying?" Edeline wondered. She reached in her purse and pulled out a handkerchief, but before she could offer it, Kiata had already turned toward another new comer, already wrapping him in a deep hug. She had caught his name, Kishiro. Discretely, she returned the handkerchief back into her purse.  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RAWGR

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:50 am
As more and more people showed up, Dom finally realized what was going on. Dom watched Edeline, wondering what she was thinking. She clearly didn't recognize anybody (of course, Dom wouldn't have either if he hadn't been the first one to arrive - Kiata had barely changed at all in appearance, but the others had a bit). Still, Dom thought she was probably doing pretty good for being dragged off by old friends she could probably barely remember.

"So," he said aloud once Kiata was finished with greeting Kishiro. "The gang's all here?" Honestly, Dom didn't know what to think of the whole thing. As for it being "just like the old times"? He doubted that would happen. It wasn't as if they had all pined after their old lost friends for years and years while they were gone. At least, he hadn't. New friends, new experiences not shared. And they'd all changed, in some respect. How Kiata was so happy about this whole thing, he had no idea. He'd rather just move to a brand new town somewhere out-of-the-ordinary with less than five hundred people living there than try to rekindle these old friendships. That would be easier.

But I suppose it would be interesting to watch them try, he decided. Maybe I'll have something to do in this little town after all.

Dom took out his cell phone for a moment and deleted most of the text messages from his old friends as he sat down on the bench to watch whatever unfolded. Well, he wouldn't be watching the whole time. Obviously this whole "let's be friends again like before" thing involved him as well. But observing from the inside gave the best kind of insight on something. And a bunch of people who had lived apart for years coming together to be friends again? Pretty interesting to see unfold, Dom thought.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:43 am
As Khousa remained with his neutral look since he was feeling a bit uncomfortable with a person whom doesn't even remember who her old friends were, on the inside, he had a huge smile and was happy to be with the old group. 'This is going to be some kind of an adventurous feat since we've all grown and look really different. Well, all except little miss Kiata. She hadn't changed much at all since we were little. All she really did was grow.' Khousa then giggled to himself at the thought that she just looked like an over grown kid and then started to smile again infront of everyone. He was pretty much ruling our Edeline since she was acting like an uptight rich girl. He never really liked those kinds of people since they were just so mean to everyone that wasn't. "So yeah, everyone has returned to the old friendship area and all, but should we find some other place to socialize or is this really a good place? Personal reason on my asking, I'm getting kinda hungry...."

Khousa

ThisAintItCheif

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:15 am
((lol my characters being made fun of xD poor Kiata...))
Kiata looked at Domi a but curiously, it seemed he wasn't as excited as she thought he would be, but then she smiled a bit looking at everyone. "Now I know it won't be exactly as the old times well since some people have changed on the inside and out...but it still nice to see each other again." She said happily and then looked at Khousa curiously, since he had a cold serious face a moment ago and now his happy cheerful face back on. She blinked in confusion but then smiled at what Khousa had said and nodded slightly. "Well I was thinking we could go over to my place, my mom said it was fine, and I cooked everything! Don't worry I'm really good now, so everything should taste fine." Kiata then glanced at Edeline and smiled a bit more taking her hand gently, to pull her closer and whispered something to her. "Don't worry Edeline, we're your friends you can be yourself." Once she finished saying that she looked back at the group again. "While we're eating I was hoping that everyone would tell me how they been and what happened since we separated. I mean I know we have our secrets so don't worry about it, if you don't want to share something then don't, but don't lie!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:17 am
((should we wait for fadingdeath? She has only replied once.))  

ThisAintItCheif

Khousa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:44 am
((I think we should. I mean, wouldn't be right to just fly through the rp without her. Send her a pm. As the thread creator, i believe that that's your duty.))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:15 am
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000((Mgosh >.> Imma sorry!))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.0000000000000000000000000000000000000★★★★★★★

Letting go of Domi, Amaya frowned at Edeline. There was no way she could mistake that cold composure. Even though the group had been close, Edeline had been the one Amaya never quite understood. "Amaya...?" Spinning around to see who had called her name, the girl grinned as she saw Kishiro. She didn't hug him, but that was because they were close enough to go without one. Pulling out a slip of blue paper, Amaya winked at the group. "Yep. The gang's all here."

Strangely enough, Amaya wasn't feeling as excited as she thought she would. When the Prefects had delivered Kiata's letter to the Tokyo High Elite Dormitory, Amaya's reaction was to squel with joy and she'd hugged all her Freshman Roomates. But now she was here, Amaya finally realized things could never go back to the way they were. Khousa, Edeline, Kiata and Dom had all changed as much as she had. It looked as if Kiata was the only happy-go-love person around here who really wanted to be friends again.

Now that I think about it... I'm not sure if this is better than Tokyo High... As Domi sat down on the bench, Amaya climbed a nearby tree and sat on a branch. The breeze felt good against her skin, and especially since it rid her face of golden brown hair. Sighing, the girl stood up daringly on the branch. She wobbled a bit, and heard a shriek from below.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000★★★★★★★

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:52 pm
(( speak and people appear! lol))

Edeline looked over the gang again, carefully. These were the people her parents wanted her to associate with, unbelievable. They sent her to boarding school to become a proper lady, and then this.

Her ears perked a little at the mention of food, she had opted out of breakfast this morning. But go to Kiata's house and eat her cooking? Edeline frowned at the prospect, even more so when Kiata mentioned that her cooking skills lacked a certain finesse. Who knew what sort of house Kiata lived in and if her cooking was safe to eat.

Her eyes traveled to where her chauffeur was dutifully waiting. All she had to do was politely excuse herself and she could leave this mess behind her. The only problem would be explaining the whole ordeal to her parents, who would not approve. Just get through this Ede, then you wont be subjected to it again., she thought. She looked at Kiata's small hand in her own and took a breath.

"We're going to your house? Are your parents coming to get us here then?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:40 pm
Being as calm and collective as he was at the moment, Khousa just stood there with a happy like smile and admired the fact that everyone was now here. Go figure that no one really seemed to want to actually be friends here. Well, other then himself and Kiata. Khousa just didn't really want to seem to ecstatic about the thought of everyone being here. "Really Kiata? You actually became semi-good at cooking? Oooooooh. Better get the ambulance and fire department on speed dial. Don't want the house burning down with us in it now do we?" Khousa mocked her cooking skills in a joking and playful matter. As he said those words, he took out his cell and started making the speed dial arrangements to go along with the joke. Though he seemed good at acting, his face said it all when he tried his hardest to hold in a laugh. "Oh, and I hope your parent do come. I bet they really missed me huh?"

Khousa

ThisAintItCheif

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:08 pm
Kishiro was quiet most of the time but was still smiling slightly, he kept on glancing at Amaya, but when she climbed the tree he stopped looking at her because he didn't want to look like he was looking up her skirt. "Amaya it's dangerous be careful..." Kiata looked at Kishiro, then at Amaya and gasped. "Amaya get down, I'm not letting anybody get injured when we all just got here!" Kiata yelled up at Amaya then looked at Kishiro. "Kishiro open your arms up." Kishiro blinked in confusion but opened his arms just like Kiata said. Kiata then kicked the tree with such force that it wobbled, making Amaya fall into Kishiro's arms. For a moment Kishiro looked utterly shocked and more confused. "I might not have changed much, but I've gotten stronger and smarter!" Kiata said happily. It took a moment for Kishiro to realize he was still holding Amaya in his arms and he nervously placed her down, a blush was forming on his face. "Sorry..." He muttered and turned away from Amaya. Kishiro then realized Kiata said that she had cooked for them and looked shocked again but kept quietly, with a small gulp. Kiata smiled a bit till she saw Edeline's frown, knowing what she was thinking, and of course Khousa's comment said what everyone was thinking. She glared at him angrily, pouting slightly and crossed her arms. "Shut up Khousa, I was eight give me a break! So I accidentally burnt the stove, it was my first time! I've gotten loads better, my parents and my boyfriend agree on that!" Kiata said angrily. "Oh and my parents don't miss you one bit!" It took a moment for Kiata to calm down to answer Edeline's comment. "Oh no, my house is a few blocks away, nothing a small walk can do..." Her smile returned but on the inside Kiata was starting to worry. It doesn't look like anybody other than Khousa and I are as happy as I thought...even Amaya whose usually so energetic looks like she's not as happy...maybe I just made everybody do something unnecessary... She thought sadly but her bright and cheerful smile was still there.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:40 pm
When she brought up the memory of her close to burning the house down when they were younger. Once said, He busted out laughing and didn't stop until she said that her parents didn't miss him a single bit. "Ok, that's just cold Kiata. Just cold." He had a semi serious face on. He then just stood there and just had on his happy smile since it didn't phase him much. "A few blocks eh? Wait. Are you still living in the same house you lived in when we were little kids? Oh please be so..... I miss your house....." Apparently he had many memories in that house. Oh yeah. All the times they hung out there were beyond awesome and he loved it when they had those sleep overs. In his thoughts, he almost felt as happy as Kiata. Almost. Just by a little bit.

Khousa

ThisAintItCheif

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:26 pm
Kiata sighed slightly from Khousa's reaction then looked at the others happily and started walking. "Well come on you guys, also my parents are gone for a week and they said it was okay if you guys stayed over, I already have beds ready and I'm sure their are clothes you guys can borrow. My parents really missed you guys, well except for Khousa of course." Kiata said the last sentence devilishly and stuck her tongue out at Khousa. "Oh and if you guys don't mind my boyfriend will be coming over too, he said he wanted to meet you all!" Kiata said happily and stopped for a moment to look at Kishiro.

Kishiro hadn't move much and was looking away shyly. "Kishiro what's wrong?" At the mention of his name Kishiro looked up at Kiata. "Kiata we're not little kids any more I don't think we should have a coed sleep over..." Kiata blinked in confusion for a moment then sighed and walked over to Kishiro patting him on the back. "I'm sure none of us changed into a raspiest over the years Kishiro." Kiata said but then glanced at Khousa for a moment. Kishiro looked away for a moment. "That's not what I meant..." "Don't be so shy!" Kiata said happily and took Kishiro's arm. "We're all still friends so it shouldn't matter!" Kishiro looked at her for a moment then nodded giving out a weak smile.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff